carat
color
clarity

Help me find this 5 stone ring, pls.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo all. :)

I've seen this ring before but can't remember where. Perhaps you could help me?

It's a wedding ring - 3 rounds in the middle, with tapered baguettes on the sides. The three central diamonds are all the same size (between 10 and 15 points perhaps?), and the wider end of the tapered baguettes is only a little smaller than the diameter of the rounds. Ergo the progression across the finger is fairly smooth - from band to baguette to rounds to baguette to band.

If anyone knows this ring and can help me, I'd be very grateful! I have a feeling I've seen it about in yellow gold, but any color would be just fine!

Many thanks! :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @DiamondGal28 :))

Yes, that's very close. Not exactly right = but very close.

@Catmom - do you have that sort of ring as a wedding ring? For some reason, I keep thinking about your rings in relation to this.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @DiamondGal28 :))

Yes, that's very close. Not exactly right = but very close.

@Catmom - do you have that sort of ring as a wedding ring? For some reason, I keep thinking about your rings in relation to this.

No, not me. I don't think I remember anything like this. I wish I could help.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, not me. I don't think I remember anything like this. I wish I could help.

@Catmom - what does your wedding ring look like? I've been scouring the site for a photo, but can't find it. I'm referring to the one you wear with your yellow diamond ring. Is there a shot somewhere? I can't remember what it looks like, I just know I love it.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom - what does your wedding ring look like? I've been scouring the site for a photo, but can't find it. I'm referring to the one you wear with your yellow diamond ring. Is there a shot somewhere? I can't remember what it looks like, I just know I love it.

Thanks! have two that I wear with it. One is white round and baguette diamonds and the other is different colored round diamonds.

DSC_1197.JPG

DSC_2874.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom - It was the round and baguette one - but I have to say - that multi color one is gorgeous!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom - It was the round and baguette one - but I have to say - that multi color one is gorgeous!!

Thanks! The round and baguette one is from Gabriel & Co.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so kind of like this one?
Screenshot 2021-04-08 155513.jpg

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
@Catmom, not to hijack this thread, but have you posted about your multicolored band? It is lovely and I'd li,like, to know more about it!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I found this one on Rubylane. Something like this? 7E42383F-A87D-43DC-B16F-25B85A96E964.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b not sure if this is the orientation you were looking for:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lookinagain - yes - very close. The one I've seen on PS, tho, is better made with better flow. it sits lower to the finger, and the three middle stones are all he same size - so i sort of doubles as both wedding and engagement ring.

I think - between the one you posted and the one DiamondGal28 posted - I'll have enough to give DKJ to do a CAD and we'll tweak from there.

@lulu_ma and @Farleysmom - thank you so much for searching! I think I have enough to go on at this point. I wish I'd saved it when I first saw it - it's a lovely ring and I'll be blowed if I can remember where I saw it!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lookinagain - yes - very close. The one I've seen on PS, tho, is better made with better flow. it sits lower to the finger, and the three middle stones are all he same size - so i sort of doubles as both wedding and engagement ring.

I think - between the one you posted and the one DiamondGal28 posted - I'll have enough to give DKJ to do a CAD and we'll tweak from there.

Yes, that one isn't sleek at all but I'm sure whatever you design will flow much better. Keep us posted, please!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RockOnReen -

Your avatar photo is spectacular. Can you pls tell me who did the setting?

Many thanks!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I found one that looks close to what you were searching for ( I think) C8DAB536-6E11-4CF2-B037-99D91BF6F08D.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very close, @Farleysmom! I'm absolutely kicking myself for not keeping it (the image, not the ring) when I first saw it. However....

I used some of these as inspiration, drew up what I think my physical therapist is after, sent it off to DKJ, and I believe it's in production now. I'll *definitely* be posting photos when it's done!

Man, I hope I haven't screwed this up....!!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want one too, now....

:mrgreen:

ME TOO! It turned out great. I knew whatever you came up with would be much nicer looking than any of the inspiration rings we all found. I hope your PT loves it. It's perfect for it's purpose of both engagement ring and wedding band.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and elegant yet lowkey and so wearable -- and brilliant execution by DK of your lovely design :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, ladies! I'm so pleased with it!

@MRBXXXFVVS1 - yes, I've thought of it but, to be honest, I think anyone could do what I do, so I don't think I'd find a clientele!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
It’s lovely and turned out beautifully!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It's really beautiful! And so sweet of you to do this for your friend! I think you should get one too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results