shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Las Vegas GTG #5, 2015...show us your pics!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU so much to Andrey, his lovely wife, and the whole PriceScope team for again planning such a lovely dinner party on Saturday night! :appl: :appl: :appl: It was wonderful to visit with PS members, PS staff, some of our wonderful vendors, and other guests from the jewelry world! It was great to see old friends as well as some familiar PS names that we had not met before! The food was wonderful and another highlight of the evening was the drawing of numbers for the door prizes that our generous vendors donated! The lucky winners were thrilled with their beautiful prizes! Thanks to all our vendors for your generous donations! It is late and I traveled almost the whole day, but I did want to post the traditional bling pic on the hands of the lovely Madelise and a view of the Las Vegas skyline taken from our room (I was fortunate to have brightice as my roommate this year!!!). I'll try to post some other bling pics from the weekend later. (Reminder to not post pictures of PS members without their permission, please.)

Thanks again....it was GREAT to see everyone!!! :wavey:

2015-05-30_21.jpg

2015-05-28_23.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, thank you for sharing with us DiamondSeeker and I am happy everyone had a marvelous time. :appl: Looking forward to seeing additions to this thread. :love: Welcome home. :wavey:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had such a great time, like usual. Thank you to Andre and his lovely wife and Erika for another fabulous GTG! The company and the food :naughty: was wonderful. I loved seeing old friends again and making some new ones. I am thrilled to say I am one of the lucky door prize winners and can't thank Leibish & Co enough for the beautiful multi-colored diamond band. It actually goes perfectly with my ring. I love it!

dsc_2874.jpg

dsc_2875.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom,

Congrats, that ring is perfect with your Fancy Yellow. :love:
Couldn't have happened to a better person. :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That skyline pic is amazing! Thanks for the prompt check-in, DS.

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Catmom! :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beautiful FCD ring!

Glad to hear you had a great time. :dance:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cflutist|1433169461|3883678 said:
Catmom,

Congrats, that ring is perfect with your Fancy Yellow. :love:
Couldn't have happened to a better person. :appl:

Aww thanks cflutist. How are you feeling? Better I hope!

acebruin said:
Congrats Catmom! :appl:

Ace, it was so fun to finally meet you after all these years.

kenny said:
Wow, what a beautiful FCD ring!

Glad to hear you had a great time. :dance:

Thanks Kenny, I appreciate you saying that. It really has some serious sparkle for such a small thing. :appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was so excited when you won!!!! It was seriously made for you!!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks diamondseeker for posting! I have been dying to hear about the GTG and of course see the bling!!!!

Catmom - Wow I love your ring!!!! And the new band is soooooo pretty and perfect with your ring! Thanks for sharing pictures!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an amazing FCD band, I love it and it looks fantastic with your ring! Definitely made for you :)

I'm hoping at to attend next year, its not a bad drive over from the Phoenix area :bigsmile: Looks like a good time was had by all!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, thanks for starting this thread! Love the pics, that bling pic is awesome!!! I've been thinking of everyone in Vegas and I'm so glad everyone had such a great time.

Catmom, congratulations, I'm really happy you won the band, it's really pretty and goes great with your amazing ering! :dance:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooh, great thread DS!!! Thank you for initiating it. I look forward to seeing everyone's photos. I should have taken photos of me getting the book into my luggage. That was truly a sight to behold...not to mention a calorie burner. But it is home and enjoying it's place as mine, mine, mine. :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1433179030|3883753 said:
I was so excited when you won!!!! It was seriously made for you!!

I was excited too, lol. Thanks athenaworth! It was the one I really wanted to win. :bigsmile:

tweeter8177 said:
Thanks diamondseeker for posting! I have been dying to hear about the GTG and of course see the bling!!!!

Catmom - Wow I love your ring!!!! And the new band is soooooo pretty and perfect with your ring! Thanks for sharing pictures!!

Thank you tweeter8177!

azstonie said:
That is an amazing FCD band, I love it and it looks fantastic with your ring! Definitely made for you :)

I'm hoping at to attend next year, its not a bad drive over from the Phoenix area :bigsmile: Looks like a good time was had by all!

I think it was made for me too, azstonie. :naughty: I hope you can make it next year.

junebug17 said:
DS, thanks for starting this thread! Love the pics, that bling pic is awesome!!! I've been thinking of everyone in Vegas and I'm so glad everyone had such a great time.

Catmom, congratulations, I'm really happy you won the band, it's really pretty and goes great with your amazing ering! :dance:

Thanks so much junebug!! You are too kind.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
miraclesrule|1433181798|3883776 said:
Oooooooh, great thread DS!!! Thank you for initiating it. I look forward to seeing everyone's photos. I should have taken photos of me getting the book into my luggage. That was truly a sight to behold...not to mention a calorie burner. But it is home and enjoying it's place as mine, mine, mine. :appl:

I don't know how you got it in your luggage. :lol: What a great book!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for sharing the trip with those of us who couldn't attend DS! So glad that ya'll had a great time and of course, we love to see any and all photos!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1433168523|3883666 said:
We had such a great time, like usual. Thank you to Andre and his lovely wife and Erika for another fabulous GTG! The company and the food :naughty: was wonderful. I loved seeing old friends again and making some new ones. I am thrilled to say I am one of the lucky door prize winners and can't thank Leibish & Co enough for the beautiful multi-colored diamond band. It actually goes perfectly with my ring. I love it!

Oh, how special! That band looks perfect with your ring!!

So glad to hear that everyone had a wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing about more door prize winners and of course photos!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto to more fabulous pics and door prize winners!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Catmom!! That was truly meant to be! That band is spectacular and looks STUNNING with your ring! I can't stop looking at your picture :love: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, that band is lovely! Congrats on winning it!

Can't wait to see pics!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a fun trip for everyone who attended! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us and I hope to see more pictures. And congratulations Catmom on winning that gorgeous diamond band that looks like it was made to go with your lovely ring.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom that band goes perfectly with your ring; I LOVE IT!!!! :love: :love: Yay, congrats!!!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for starting this thread! Glad everyone had such a great time!!! Great pics so far. I hope to be able to attend next year. Congrats to everyone who won the door prizes!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, that colored diamond band looks fabulous with your ring. Congratulations!

I love the hand shot of PS bling.

I really have to attend next year. :appl: It looks like a lot of fun!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like the party really was in Vegas. :dance: Congratulations to all the door prize winners. :clap: Looking forward to more pics.
:appl:

Judy

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, Congrats Catmom! :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I really like that ring Catmom, looks great with your ering!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Catmom! Your new band is beautiful and looks amazing with your ring. :love:

Looking forward to hearing more about the GTG and seeing pics of the bling and faces too perhaps. :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1433194563|3883846 said:

Oh, how special! That band looks perfect with your ring!!

So glad to hear that everyone had a wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing about more door prize winners and of course photos!

Thanks MissGotRocks! It does go perfectly with my ring. :bigsmile:

Bonfire said:
Wow Catmom!! That was truly meant to be! That band is spectacular and looks STUNNING with your ring! I can't stop looking at your picture :love: :love:

Aww, thank you Bonfire! I usually don't win anything so I was very excited to win this one.

Laila619 said:
Catmom, that band is lovely! Congrats on winning it!

Can't wait to see pics!

Thank you Laila619!

Sundial said:
What a fun trip for everyone who attended! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us and I hope to see more pictures. And congratulations Catmom on winning that gorgeous diamond band that looks like it was made to go with your lovely ring.

Thank you Sundial. I can't believe how lucky I was to win this one.

Skippy said:
Catmom that band goes perfectly with your ring; I LOVE IT!!!! :love: :love: Yay, congrats!!!

Thanks so much Skippy! I wish you could have been there!

marcy said:
Catmom, that colored diamond band looks fabulous with your ring. Congratulations!

I love the hand shot of PS bling.

I really have to attend next year. :appl: It looks like a lot of fun!

marcy, thank you! You really should come next year.

Dancing Fire said:
Beautiful ring, Congrats Catmom! :appl:

Thanks Dancing Fire! Now when are you going to show up, hmm? Ace Bruin was there.....just sayin'. :lol:

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am so glad you won the band Michelle! It really goes splendidly with your ering, and was meant to come live with you!

I took a couple pictures of the AMAZING suite from before a ton of people arrived, but will have to upload them later.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results