carat
color
clarity

Help me decide on a WB!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Brown.Eyed.Girl said:
The channel set is my favorite (looks perfect with your ring!) followed by the 2mm micropave.

For a simpler look, I think the 1.7 round Tiffany band also looks great with it.

My thoughts exactly! I think the simple 2mm channel set band compliments the 3-stone ring well. Very pretty!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first one the best, the knife edge.

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
Definately the Tiffany Channel set! Looks perfect with your E-Ring. Would be a lovely pair.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mol42 said:
Yssie said:
I love #2 - it's so simple and clean, and contrasts beautifully with your blingy Ering :))

Yssie-- you have a phenomenal wedding set! Yours was the reason why I tried on the round band :wink2:
BTW, the Tiffany SA preferred the round band (of the plain bands); she thought it "softened" the whole look.

Thank you mol ::) 'softer' is exactly the right description for what I'm seeing and liking, but like PPs have said it'd be hard to go wrong with any of them!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
IMO, the Tiffany channel set band is perfection with your ring. Love it! I also really like the 2mm micropave band. Your ring is so beautiful any of those bands will look lovely.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for #2, the Tiffany round band.

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Well, we just got back from Tiffany with our wedding bands!
The verdict is in, and I went with . . . . . option #2 (1.7mm round band.)
The reasoning went like this-- 1. DF preferred the plain band and 2. since I liked both the plain band AND the diamond eternity band, I figured I would get the plain band for the WB, and get an eternity band for a future anniversary gift (hee, hee - ;))

BTW, I told the sales associates at Tiffany about my little PS poll, and they looked at me with a mixture of befuddlement and amusement (or rather, like I just sprouted 3 heads, but oh well. . . . )

THANK YOU ALL for your input! I appreciate it very much! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh awesome! i think that one looks really nice :) classic and a nice contrast with your e-ring. and as you pointed out...now you can get a diamond band for an anniversary present!

also your ring is GORGEOUS :) :) :) :)

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
I love how "at home" the 2mm channel set looks with your e-ring. It's got my vote!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I didn't see this thread until after you made your choice, but I was going to vote for either of the plain bands. I love plain bands with 3-stone rings, and blingy bands with solitaires - the contrast is so pretty.

Plus, it's really nice to have a wring without diamonds for everyday wear - that way you never have to take it off. I wish I had done that for my wband.

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
I agree with the PP I love the 2mm tiffany eternity band with your e-ring. They just look beautiful together!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
#2 and #3. Love the contrast of the plain band with your gorgeous ring. The channel set seems to really let your ring shine as well, but just adds a bit of understated bling. Can't wait to see what you decide!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Excellent choice! You can never run out of options with that ring. They all looked fantastic.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
My vote goes to either the knife edge or the channel. I think those two bands fit the nicest up againt you Ering... while the other two have more of a gap look- but it's really your preference. The channel adds more bling, but the knife edge is nice and simple and doesnt take away from your large sparklies...

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Excellent choice!! I was going to vote for either Tiffany plain round or the channel set. :appl:

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl said:
Definitely the Tiffany 2mm channel set band. That one looks like a "just right" size. Then I'd get a Tiffany round band but in a 2mm size for the days when you feel like going a little simpler. I'm not terribly fond of the look of the knife edge band with your e-ring.

I agree with this.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like your choice too! I much prefer the plain bands with the three stones rings or the diamond band with the solitaires.

You're right - you can always get a diamond band later. . . OR. . . get a great big wedding band/eternity band/five stone band for your right hand for an anniversary or whatever!! :appl:

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
They all look pretty good for sure. For me, it would be between the 1.7 plain rounded, or the channel. I agree with the Tiffany's lady - the knife edge makes the whole look too sharp.

Regarding plain vs. diamond band.... It's tricky - I think the overall look is more clean and classic with the plain band, if you intend to wear them together always. However, for the days when you just wear the wedding band, I can see wanting to have something a little sparkly. So I'd get both eventually, and for the one you get first, choose the one that represents how you'd wear it most often? If most often they'll be worn together, get the plain band now and the channel later? Anniversary gift :) ?

Whoops, reading back you already picked one. Sorry!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I think the plain round and the channel set both sit really well with your e-ring but I do like the plain band a little more.

coco3

Rough_Rock
I am getting a very similar (round/pear) ring set currently by Brian Gavin, and I thought that the Tiffany round and the Tiffany shared-setting rings looked best with this style when I tried them on at Tiffany's. The knife edge, even though it matches the shank, gets completely lost under the ring (especially in the larger size stones) and can't be seen at all.

I did not try on a channel set (that I remember), but I would vote for that one amongst the diamond options you presented. It's hard to judge the last two options because they're too big on you and the fit is throwing me off!

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
i like the tiffany 1.7mm round band
your Ering is so gorgouse and i think the simple band makes it stand out even more.

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Channel set, difinitely.

dinamit

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results