shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me decide on a WB!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
I've been looking for a WB for a while now, and need some help from my PS posse!
The candidates are (drum roll . . . ):

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

mol42

Shiny_Rock
and the final contender:

IMG_0898.JPG

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mol42!

My fav is the milligrain eternity band, its yummy :lickout:

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love the simplicity of option #2! You really can't go wrong no matter what you decide :bigsmile:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Round plain or Tiffany! What a gorgeous ring!!! :love:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Is your e-ring shank knife edge or rounded? I'd go with whichever plain band matches your e-ring or the Tiffany channel set band :cheeky:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's really not a bad option in the bunch - did you want a plain band or something with diamonds? I generally like the plain bands with three stones but you've chosen some very understated, elegant diamond bands.

You've got a tough choice to make lady - I don't think I can be of any help! I have a three stone ring with rounds and I recently got the Tiffany Bezet band - the look of a plain band with just a little splash of diamond sparkle. I didn't want something that would compete with my ering but I wanted a 'leetle' bit of sparkle!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! Thanks for your votes so far!
My ER is by Leon Mege, and it has the pinched shank. I thought that I would like the knife edge the best, but somehow the diamond eternity band adds a little sparkle that is lovely as well. I think I'm leaning towards the 2mm eternity band right now.
I just can't decide! :o

starshine

Shiny_Rock
I love the 2mm channel set! It looks perfect! :appl:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
The channel set is my favorite (looks perfect with your ring!) followed by the 2mm micropave.

For a simpler look, I think the 1.7 round Tiffany band also looks great with it.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love #2 - it's so simple and clean, and contrasts beautifully with your blingy Ering :))

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
i vote for the knife edge.

the diamond bands are too busy for me.

i love your ering!! :love:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the channel set eternity band! You really didn't have one bad option in the bunch. I actually liked them all for different reasons. However, the channel set seems to sit best. Maybe its because it is actually your size?

You can't really go wrong with anyone of them! Let us know what you decide. :wavey:

Lula

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks said:
There's really not a bad option in the bunch - did you want a plain band or something with diamonds? I generally like the plain bands with three stones but you've chosen some very understated, elegant diamond bands.

You've got a tough choice to make lady - I don't think I can be of any help! I have a three stone ring with rounds and I recently got the Tiffany Bezet band - the look of a plain band with just a little splash of diamond sparkle. I didn't want something that would compete with my ering but I wanted a 'leetle' bit of sparkle!

Ditto, MissGR!
They are all pretty (I know some need sizing). But I love three-stones with plain bands -- such a classic look. But I also understand the need for a little more bling, so I think trying a Tiffany Bezet like MissGR's would be a great idea.

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Yssie said:
I love #2 - it's so simple and clean, and contrasts beautifully with your blingy Ering :))

Yssie-- you have a phenomenal wedding set! Yours was the reason why I tried on the round band :wink2:
BTW, the Tiffany SA preferred the round band (of the plain bands); she thought it "softened" the whole look.

mol42

Shiny_Rock
susimoo said:
I vote for the channel set eternity band! You really didn't have one bad option in the bunch. I actually liked them all for different reasons. However, the channel set seems to sit best. Maybe its because it is actually your size?

You can't really go wrong with anyone of them! Let us know what you decide. :wavey:

Susimoo- I'm like you. I like them all for different reasons! This is why I'm having such a hard time :errrr:
It's an obsessional person's dream. . . . . . . .

or nightmare.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I like the knife edge band, or the Tiffany Channel. Happy band hunting!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
all of those options are beautiful--- you absolutely can't go wrong. the ones that really stand out, in my opinion are the Tiffany knife edge and the 2mm micropave band with milgrain!! I can't wait to see whatever one you choose!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love the micropave milgrain band!!!! I also like non-flush- gives some differentiation between the 2 rings. Good luck choosing!! :appl:

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
I like the plain round band, the pairing is so classic.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely the Tiffany 2mm channel set band. That one looks like a "just right" size. Then I'd get a Tiffany round band but in a 2mm size for the days when you feel like going a little simpler. I'm not terribly fond of the look of the knife edge band with your e-ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Edit ...I meant #3!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They all look very nice, but favor the Tiffany 1.7 plain round and the channel set. You have a Gorgeous 3stone!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
I love the 1.5 mm milligrain. It looks perfect with your gorgeous e-ring. If not, then the 1.7 plain would be my second choice. But really, you can't go wrong with any of the choices.

ETA: Edited because my numbering was off. Changed to descriptions.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
i like the tiffany 1.7 mm round band the best!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I like the plain band because it still makes your stunning ering the center of attention :love:

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I have the Tiffany knife edge with my 3 stone, but my ering has a knife edge so it matches. I love the look of the round plain band or the 1.5mm micropave with your beautiful ring. They are all excellent choices though!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the Tiffany 2mm channel the best.

studyer83

Shiny_Rock
I like the knife edge. The sidestones taper to a somewhat sharp end, and I like how the knife edge reflects that same profile.
Plus, it's classic Tiffany!

As everyone else, said, you truly cannot go wrong. Your set is so elegant and will look amazing with whatever you choose.

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the plain round band shown in picture two. The diamond bands took away from your e-ring I think. Well maybe not took anything away, because it's beautiful, but at first glance my eyes didn't know where to go and they wound up trying hard to distinguish between the e-ring and the wb.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results