shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! I want to change my engagement ring band to 1.5mm??

charlielouise

Rough_Rock
Re: Help! I want to change my engagement ring band to 1.5mm?

luvsdmb: Right you are. Wow! It is divine & the band is definitely the look I am wanting! Thank you very much for posting the link.

I don't know what I will do with the diamonds that are currently on my band... Fiance suggested using them for the wedding band but I would prefer a matching in size.

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock

I :love: delicate bands. :appl: :appl:

Although my centre is a bub compared to yours, I think a thin band would highlight it magnificently :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

I've included pics of my stack to show you a 1.5 and 1.8 mm band at different angles. Hope they help you.

Please look past my disgusting hands!!!!!

The band sporting the emerald cut is 1.5 mm closest to the stone - gradually increasing in width to 1.7 mm.
The middle band is 1.8 mm wide.
Both rings are 2 mm deep. I have had the centre eternity (1.8 mm) for over 4 years now with no issues what-so-ever. The emerald cut is my newest ring and is less than 3 months old. I do not feel the need to be careful with my hands in fear of ruining either band.

Good luck with you search :wavey:

_6754.jpg

_6755.jpg

_6756.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

I have multiple size 3 rings with 1.5 mm pave bands and I haven't had any issues. I think a well made band that thin is fine as long as the bench knows what they are doing. I feel mine did. I would caution that in my mind ... if you go for a thin band you are better off with a lower set diamond. I find my lower set rings are much more comfortable and I don't bang them as much.

In terms of size, I think 1.8 mm works for most people. Some of my friends feel 1.5 mm is too thin and I often find 1.8 mm is thin enough if the pave is done well.

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock

I agree, I think you would be better off with a matching wedding band to go along with your thin ring. You could always use the diamonds from your current setting and have it made into a right hand ring. Or you could sell them.

Make sure you check JbEG they have signature settings that you might like http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/
Here is the Sophie :love:

_6758.jpg

sophie2.jpg

marrying

Rough_Rock
Trade

So many great site are Available for this type of Wedding ring for Choosing engagement ring band to 1.5mm. site example like Olx.in , Craiglist.com.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results