shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding cushion diamond! 16k budget.

Sara_chicago

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

So I've been engaged for over a year and I had a beautiful ring that was stolen. So now I need a new engagement ring and I'd like to have it before the wedding in mid October. My old ring was a 1.5 ct modern cushion in a vatche fifth avenue pave setting. I think I want something a little different this time and now I can pick out the band and engagement ring at the same. I'd still like a modern cushion but would like to go up to 2 ct. We went with GOG last time and we were very pleased but would be open to other vendors as well. The budget is a soft 16k for just the diamond. I would like G-H and eye clean and cut is number one priority. I'm also looking for suggestions for a plain platinum setting without pave and I think I want to go with the Dream band by Brian Gavin. Any help would be much appreciated! Now that insurance is all sorted out we would like to buy the band the setting and diamond this week or next if possible. Thank you for any help!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sara_chicago

Rough_Rock
That's perfect! I requested a hold while we talk to the bank to figure out the wire. I really like the Novela Patientia setting. I'm so excited to finally have an engagement ring again! Thank you for your help!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: I like a poster that is decisive. Promise you'll post pictures!

Sara_chicago

Rough_Rock
I will post pics as soon as I have my ring! But I do have a question if anyone has any advice. We bought the diamond today and Enchanted Diamonds says they can make a similar setting and band. My fiancé likes the idea of having it all done in one spot but I'm not familiar with the quality of their work for settings. I'm fine with just going with the BGD setting and band. But my fiancé wants me to consider both options and we have a few days while the diamond is being shipped from the other vendor to ED. Thank you of any advice!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go with BGD. They have proven quality. Quality is important in something you wear everyday.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Gypsy - Absolutely go with BGD.

Sara_chicago

Rough_Rock
Thank you! That was my feeling as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results