shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello Kitty Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL roppongi, somehow i think you might be a bad influence on me!!!
9.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to NM last Friday to drool over the HK pendants again....my third time back at that d@mn counter!! This time, though, instead of the little small kitty that doesn''t have a bail and just slides directly on the chain, I tried on the pink sapphire crown one that you guys have....I had looked at it before but decided without trying it on that it was too big. Well, of course, we ALL KNOW that there is no such thing as too big (momentary lapse in my diamond fever I guess). So, now instead of having a $995 necklace on my bday wish list, I now have a $2800 item.
20.gif
It will never be mine, but a girl can dream, right???

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Mara....ME?!?!? A bad influence? You have got to be kidding? I think it might be the other way around
2.gif

KristyDarling....The next time you want company at Neiman, let me know and I will meet you there. We can have lunch at the Rotunda and think about your Birthday/5th Year Anniversay Gift. I would tell husband to combine bday, anniversary, and Christmas all together for the HK Pendant. Definitely get the one with the Pink Crown it would look fabulous with your new ring.
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you girls do go to NM at Stanford, let me know! I will meet you there for some mega drooling!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NM Palo Alto. (though I live in SF and am happy to meet up here too) I''m open July 15 and 16.
9.gif
I can do anytime between 12 noon and 2pm. Might have to bring a kid or two with me, though, we''ll see.

There''s also Tiffany, Gleim Jewelers....what else? There''s a new Shreve there, right? It''s kind of a tiny store, but would be fun to browse especially with you two.
9.gif
Let me know!

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Mara and KristyDarling....

I would love to meet you guys. Weekends are hard for me as my nine year old has two different soccer games and it is the only time we are together as a family. However, I am really flexible during the week. Mara, are you ever in the City during the week, do you work in Palo Alto? KD, I can meet you downtown anytime. Just let me know and definitely bring the kids, we can take them to the Hotel Monaco, it is really kid friendly and it has the best macaroni and cheese.

Roppongi

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am in San Jose actually (further south!) and typically only get up to SF when Greg and I go to dinner on a weekend or something...roppongi could you make it to Stanford during the week? I work from home half the time so I can schedule something during the week definitely in PA...Wed and Fri are best for me, does that sound doable at all for either of you??

KD..Nordstrom''s at Stanford has that lovely tennis bracelet I have been drooling over..
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH I should also say that I am free the 15th and 16th too if that works better...I'd prefer Stanford cuz I hate driving in SF but I could probably be persuaded to take a drive up into SF on the weekend as well. During the week that would probably be a bit out of the way though. Just let me know. I'll bring my camera!
9.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's an idea that might work for all three of us:

I work Mon through Thurs but Fridays are good! I have childcare on Fridays since that's usually my day to clean house and buy groceries....but for jewelry browsing I'll gladly make an exception.
9.gif
Sooooooooo, how about Friday July 14 at Stanford Shopping Center? Best time for me is around 11am.

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Mara...I can meet you in PA on a Wednesday or a Friday. Please give me a couple of dates that you have in mind and I will have husband pick up the kids in SF so that I am not rushed to get back to the City. KristyDarling do you think you can make it? I can drive if you would like. Please let me know.

Roppongi

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kristy and Roppongi, Friday July 14th works for me..11am sounds fine!! Where should we meet? How about outside the front of Tiffany? hee hee.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roppongi, we must've posted at the same time.
1.gif
Fri July 14 at 11am in front of Tiffany at PA Stanford Ctr works for me! And you, Roppongi? I wonder if Firegoddess, Cinderella, Wallermama or any other Bay Area PS regulars would like to join us....shall we consider it an open invitation?

Roppongi, it'd be fun to drive down together, but I can't figure out a way to coordinate that unless we post our email addresses or home addresses here, which is a PS policy no-no. So for this first meeting, I'll just meet you two there!

(by the way, I love the Hotel Monaco! Grand Cafe was a fave brunch place of mine. And ya gotta love the proximity to all the jewelry shops!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
sure KD...whoever can make it!
5.gif
ropp..let us know if that date/time works for you!

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Definitely let''s open it up to all Bay Area PSers. I will start a thread.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rop, I cannot see the bracelet
emcry.gif

Kristy...what is the word? I so hope you get it. I honestly have been wearing it a lot (lazy to take it off) and my dh always is shocked at how many people ask me about it. He said last night again how he was amazed I wanted it since it seemed unlike anything else I have (branching out, no issues there!) and that he is blown away by how many compliments I get when I wear it. If your dh is having issues with a major gift (like the rhr) than be good, table that, and slip this one in under the radar!!! It will seem like a bargain if you show him the cost of a nice asscher rhr, no? Then, you can get the ring too at a later date! (I am an evil plotter as you can tell!) Let me know what is up!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there, DF! The HK pendant is not yet in my jewelry box...but thanks for asking! Our 5th wedding anniversary is in September and I was thinking about asking for it then, but the greedy side of me is thinking, "Should I ask for an asscher eternity band instead?" Of course, the band that I want is probably about $5K more than the HK pendant, but since my birthday is only 4 days after ouur anniversary, maybe he could make it a combo birthday-anniversary ring. Hmmmm. Then again, which do I want more...HK or the band? I love the HK but I won''t be able to SEE it unless I''m in front of a mirror, versus a band on my hand that I can admire all the time. What to do?!?

But, I should just shut up -- there''s a very good chance DH will shoot down both ideas since he hasn''t been in the mood to spend $$$ on bling! And he keeps reminding me how very lucky I am to have my Leon, and he''s 100% right. I''m a HORRIBLE PERSON!!! I need a less expensive hobby.
9.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
OMG...I just found this thread and how cute these HK pendants are! I went to the Neiman site and fell in love with this one...Aloha Kitty!!! This one or the one with the pink crown is going on my wish list for the holidays.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

For those who have HK on their neck already, please post some photos!

NMY8136_mp.jpg

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2006 10:38:59 PM
Author: cpster
OMG...I just found this thread and how cute these HK pendants are! I went to the Neiman site and fell in love with this one...Aloha Kitty!!! This one or the one with the pink crown is going on my wish list for the holidays.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

For those who have HK on their neck already, please post some photos!

NMY8136_mp.jpg
I love the Aloha kitty one too. I saw it on the website. But the one I want is the enamel one with the green bow. It isn''t on their website anymore. I am wondering if any of the stores might have one.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I have been lazy about posting pics.

hk1.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very cute AllisonFaye! I cannot recall, is this a new purchase?

cheers--Sharon

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Darn this old thread! I cannot bear the CUTENESS! Alisonfaye that is so fun I can''t stand it. Does it open? So you can hang it OTHER places too?

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2006 12:13:21 PM
Author: decodelighted
So you can hang it OTHER places too?

I'm not sure what to do with the image of Deco with diamond encrusted Hello Kitty nipple tassles. Hmm.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2006 12:22:39 PM
Author: wallermama
I''m not sure what to do with the image of Deco with diamond encrusted Hello Kitty nipple tassles. Hmm.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
M.E.O.W.
3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! So gorgeous and seamless - the diamonds are perfection in that hello kitty face! I didn''t realize you were going for the bracelet, or the aloha kitty!!!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2006 12:36:32 PM

Date: 8/30/2006 12:22:39 PM
Author: wallermama

I''m not sure what to do with the image of Deco with diamond encrusted Hello Kitty nipple tassles. Hmm.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
M.E.O.W.
3.gif

I asked for the tassles from DH for our anniversary.
31.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2006 11:35:02 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Very cute AllisonFaye! I cannot recall, is this a new purchase?

cheers--Sharon

Fairly new. I have had it for a few months.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Darn this old thread! I cannot bear the CUTENESS! Alisonfaye that is so fun I can''t stand it. Does it open? So you can hang it OTHER places too?
Nope. Doesn''t open. I guess you could take if off the bracelet and put it somewhere else.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2006 1:43:47 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I love it! So gorgeous and seamless - the diamonds are perfection in that hello kitty face! I didn''t realize you were going for the bracelet, or the aloha kitty!!!
No Aloha Kitty for me. Too much $$.

I kept looking at the website to see when they were going to get the necklace with the enamel face and the green bow on the silver ball chain but it never came up. Kept saying it was on backorder, then it was removed from the site so I called. A nice saleslady offered to call the rep and find out the deal. They told her it was discontinued but they would special order it for me. Woohoo! That was the only one that I wanted. I didn''t want to spend any more $$ on the HK stuff. This piece fell below the jewelry moratorium loophole amount of $1000.
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i told greg the other day that the girls on here were clamoring for and/or buying hello kitty diamond jewelry and he just stared at me silently. guess i'm not getting any HK diamond jewelry soon!!!
39.gif
he said he would however spring for the hello kitty phone which is much more affordable.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results