shape
carat
color
clarity

hearts and arrows cushions--anyone own one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WS -- I''ve never heard of such a thing.
33.gif
I thought the H&A pattern is only possible through the way that 58 facets are arranged in a round brilliant cut stone. Then again, I know there are H&A squares so I''m confused.
33.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2006 12:45:07 AM
Author: KristyDarling
WS -- I''ve never heard of such a thing.
33.gif
I thought the H&A pattern is only possible through the way that 58 facets are arranged in a round brilliant cut stone. Then again, I know there are H&A squares so I''m confused.
33.gif
On GOG''s site they are referred to as SQUARE H & A--the GIA reports linked call them cushion brilliants................i am considering many (blah) options right now............Tim from GOG has one available an H VS2--3.09 square H & A..............it actually is very appealing but they are sick expensive!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
there are a few people who have square H&As on here, but you may want to do a search for them or look in the SMTR or something because i don't know that the few who have them would see this thread. if you are into that squareish round H&A look i would imagine they'd be stunning. the pictures we have seen are beautiful.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2006 12:59:21 AM
Author: Mara
there are a few people who have square H&As on here, but you may want to do a search for them or look in the SMTR or something because i don''t know that the few who have them would see this thread. if you are into that squareish round H&A look i would imagine they''d be stunning. the pictures we have seen are beautiful.
thanks--i found one doing just that!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results