shape
carat
color
clarity

My Square H&A Engagement Ring from GOG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my newly acquired engagement ring. My boyfriend of 6.5 years proposed on Saturday! I am so excited to finally have something to share with all of you after spending so many months admiring all of your pretty rings!

I found Pricescope one day while trying to look for ideas for settings/stone shapes. I was hooked. Since my boyfriend made it clear that he wanted to pick out my ring on his own, I tried to keep my obsession under wraps for awhile. Eventually I just burst & I had to tell him how much I loved this site & how many pictures there were and so many different types of rings/diamonds/settings there were! He was receptive to the many pictures & I think he did enjoy the technical discussions even if he didn''t admit it.

I started a "favorites" folder on my computer & my mind changed so many times! I originally wanted an asscher (hence my original screen name "AsscherGirl". I fell in love with the Royal Asschers, but once I saw one in NYC one day, I didn''t love them as much in person as I did on the computer screen. Then I thought I''d want a generic asscher, then maybe a round w/pear sides (a la Kaleigh
18.gif
), then maybe an AGS0 Princess, etc, etc, etc.

Then my boyfriend one day mentioned that he saw a jubilee on here & he thought it was really nice. I did a search & I was in love!!! And that''s how I found Noobie''s wifes RHR! It was everything I wanted, it was perfect, I wanted it on my finger immediately!!! The bf eventually asked me which of my favorites was my "Favorite favorite", hehe. It was definitely Noobie''s wife''s ring.

Little did I know, he & his roomie from college were spending their days trekking out to Long Island meeting with Jonathan, Tim & the rest of the crew at GOG. I had sort of an inkling something was up when he asked how I felt about the Square H&A. I knew he didn''t spend that much time lurking on pricescope - so I thought (hoped!) that he was indeed in contact with GOG. I told him that I thought the Square H&A & Jubilee were so similar that I''d really like either.

This story is forever long, but in short, my bf was shopping at GOG, he got me the Square H&A, and had my ring custom made by them also using Noobie''s ring as an inspiration. Attached below are the pictures that GOG sent. I have some of my own, but we just moved & haven''t yet found the cables for his digital camera. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow!

This ring is more sparkley than I even imagined in my mind. Everywhere I go, I say to myself, "wow, it''s so sparkley in this lighting". I realized this morning I haven''t found a place yet that it isn''t sparkly!!!!!

Without further adieu, pictures!!!:

857165021303_0_ALB.jpg

267165021303_0_ALB.jpg

467165021303_0_ALB.jpg

Thank you so much to GOG! I love my ring so much & my bf said it was great working with you guys. He''s a total technology nut & said that he loved all the equipment they have to show you the diamonds.

Also, thank you Noobie for a design that is much more beautiful than anything I could ever dream of. I hope you don''t mind I''m such a copier
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
oh no! I can''t see them.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Danielle, your ring is gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations!!!! But we NEED to see some hand shots! Please.......

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a sweet story!!!
9.gif

BUT.....I can''t see the pics!!! Please try again!!! Make sure they''re not linking to photos that are stored only on your computer!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! The pictures aren''t showing up.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s so strange because I have no problem seeing the pics!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
39.gif
I can''t see them either. But Congratulations on your engagement!!!
36.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how evil of me. I can see my pics too. I put them on ofoto.com & dragged them over. Very strange that some people can see them. I am a novice
emsmile.gif

Here is a link to my photo album. Can someone be so kind to attach my pics so everyone can see them?

Pictures

Thanks everyone!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, I love the setting too.
30.gif
30.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Here you go! (and it is GORGEOUS by the way!!!
30.gif
)

danielle-engring-1.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
pic 2 of 3

danielle-engring-2.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
and the last one!

danielle-engring-3.jpg

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Albicocca!!!
9.gif

I hope everyone can see them now!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous! I can''t wait to see hand pics!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous, love the setting...congrats

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Congrats...now where are those hand pictures!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow it''s stunning.
What are the specs?

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2005 1:45:33 PM
Author: sevens one
wow it''s stunning.
What are the specs?

I don''t have the paperwork with me at work, but I can remember that it is:

1.01 cts.
H
VS1

I think the measurements for the stone are 5.52x5.48mm.

The setting is platinum & has an additional 3/4 cts. of diamonds.

Thanks so much, I''m so excited!!!!
26.gif
35.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!
30.gif
Congratulations!

widget

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2005 1:43:02 PM
Author: Mara
Lovely! Congrats...now where are those hand pictures!
I am attempting to attach a bad camera phone picture.
emsmiled.gif

daniellehandshot1.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, Congrats!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!! what are the specs??

congrats
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is lovely! Congrats!!!!
36.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Those jubilees are so
30.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Danielle, the ring is beautiful! I love the setting and especially the prongs! The prongs don''t take away from the cushion shape of the diamond at all. Congratulations to you and your sweetheart! Your fiance sounds like such a sweetheart!

My sister''s boyfriend is in the process of getting my sister a square H&A e-ring as well. She has no clue it''s coming soon. I''m so excited!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow!
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! A square H&A is on my wish list for a pendant.
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
What a sneaky fiance you have! But he did a wonderful job picking your ring out! It is beautiful! Congratulations!!!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Your ring looks amazing!!! I love square stones, and this one looks perfect! Good choice of settings, too
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results