shape
carat
color
clarity

heart in throat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 6:39:51 PM
Author: AGBF

I''m glad you got it back, MZ. Why are you having physical therapy? I have had some ups and downs, too, and haven''t wanted to start a new thread about them but I will unload here. My daughter attempted suicide two weeks ago and just got out of the hospital yesterday and we had to euthanize our Lab, Biscuit, on Monday.

Deb
34.gif
Deb: I just came back to this thread today. I''m so sorry for your loss; I''ve had two pets put down, so I know how much you will grieve. I hope your daughter is better every day, and we''ll keep her (and you) in our thoughts and prayers for a full recovery of both body and soul.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a rollercoaster this thread is.....
i saw the title, opened it, saw it was mz, immediately worried that something happened to her spess....struggled through and realized that the spess and everything else was okay only to find that dear deb had to say goodbye to her beloved biscuit and deal with her daughters attempted suicide. talk about heart in throat....

mz...glad everything is safe

deb...you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb, you are in my prayers and thoughts also. ((((hug))))
12.gif

MZ, yike, glad you got your beautiful jewelry back.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb,
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I know you must be dealing with a lot right now and am sorry about your dog as well. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. We all care about you, and are here if you need us. HUGS
Lisa

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
mz glad you got your rings back!!!!!!!
Sorry too hear about your shoulder!
I have a slight tear in my rotator cuff but not bad enough to do anything other than exercises too keep it from getting worse.

Deb, Im soo sorry too hear about your daughter prayers outgoing.
sux about your lab too prayers outgoing :{

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Please add my prayers to those you''ve already received, Deb. Like others, I was brought to tears by both your daughter''s illness, and your beloved Biscuit''s euthanization. ((((Big Hugs))))

Mz, I''m so pleased that you got your jewellery back safe and sound. I wouldn''t have slept a wink had it been me. I''d have paced the floor; not that it would have done any good, but I''m impatient.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your personal messages here, belle, Skippy, Lisa, Storm, and Isabel. I appreciate your love, prayers, and support. I just wasn''t up to posting about this in a huge forum, but I am glad to be able to talk about it little by little. All of you are dear to me. Truly :).

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, just reading up on this thread...

MZ-sorry about your rings but so glad you found them

and

deb, i''m just speechless about your daughter and send prayers to your family. also, my heart goes out to you regarding biscut. My own lab will be 8 this year and although I am prayer for at least 8 more with her my heart just breaks thinking about the day when it''s time for her to go on. I just love how you spent your last moments though and can live with such happy memories. hugs dear lady!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two of my favorite ladies in this thread....I''ve been so busy at work I''ve been somewhat MIA from PS lately...

I''m so glad that you were able to retrieve your precious gems MZ...I can imagine how hard it was to sleep that night so I''m happy that everything turned out okay.

Deb, I just want to give you some big hugs and support, you are a strong and caring woman and you have been tested quite a bit in the last few weeks. I am sorry to hear about Biscuit and of course your daughter''s situation. I am thinking about you.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the kind words mrssalvo and FireGoddess, and thank you, also, Holly. I see that I didn't acknowledge your very sweet remarks to me immediately and I beg your pardon for that. I read them, but I had thought that I put your name on the posting with some other people whom I thanked (and I had not).

FG, I thought of you today. Although my daughter has not yet returned to school she is preparing for it. She went to her chemistry tutor's and I got left in front of the the television with the tutor's yellow Lab and the newspaper. We had always loved the tutor's Lab, but you can imagine how much we enjoy him now that we no longer have Biscuit! We do not watch television, but I thought it would be rude to turn off the TV and, besides, it was kind of a novel experience to see it after so many years! It was tuned to a food channel and when I saw a young Italian woman prepare Nutella sandwiches (among others), I thought of you!

Deb
34.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2008 6:39:16 PM
Author: AGBF

FG, I thought of you today. Although my daughter has not yet returned to school she is preparing for it. She went to her chemistry tutor''s and I got left in front of the the television with the tutor''s yellow Lab and the newspaper. We had always loved the tutor''s Lab, but you can imagine how much we enjoy him now that we no longer have Biscuit! We do not watch television, but I thought it would be rude to turn off the TV and, besides, it was kind of a novel experience to see it after so many years! It was tuned to a food channel and when I saw a young Italian woman prepare Nutella sandwiches (among others), I thought of you!

Deb
34.gif
Ah Deb, it''s funny (and timely!)....we ran out of supplies at home so that I could make lunch and bring it to work...and out of desperation this morning I made do with what was available....and made a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich! It was like eating lunch and dessert at the same time.
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results