shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the band from the side too. It reminds me of my custom WF Danielle 3/4 eternity band. It’s one of my favorite bands. They stones are 3mm so it’s much smaller than yours will be. I am excited for you to get it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, OK, so I'm going to give them the thumbs up on the CAD. Hopefully it's done quickly because even though I haven't worn it for years now that I'm having it remade I want it YESTERDAY, ha ha! The walk though was good and my clients are very happy! ABSOLUTELY come to my door, wine in hand And once we drink what you brig we'll start on my stock. Glad to hear you like the window... but I feel an expensive new house project coming on for you, LOL.

Drum roll please... I Went To The Gym Yesterday!!! I was afraid I'd be sore today, and I am, but just a little. I'm going again this morning, and then one of my neighbors and I are heading to a local high end flea market (an oxymoron if ever I've heard one!) to look at overpriced junk. I need to clean up the house too, and hopefully do my nails, before I go to dinner with another of my neighbors.

Billy Ray got quite the workout yesterday! I went to lunch with TR in a suburb about half way between his office and my house and then I continued to Wisconsin to see a friend of mine who just moved up there. The three part drive (my house to lunch, lunch to Wisconsin, and Wisconsin home) went MUCH better than I was afraid of given the holiday weekend.

OK, off to try on the new workout tops I bought at Walmart yesterday. I put them on in the middle of the store over what I was already wearing just to get a general idea of size, but I really have no idea what they look like without an entire other outfit underneath!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Saturday.

Dee Jay, it seems like my custom Danielle was 2 - 3 weeks to get delivered. It's always longer than we want for sure. My 5 pointer channel set band WF made (Deegee has it too in platinum) looks great by itself so your 1/3 carat bezel set stones will be perfect and a total fireball. :appl:
That is awesome your clients were very pleased with the walk through and showed up with wine at your door. You are doing something right there my friend.

I feel many expensive projects coming on. Our deck needs serious painting so Marty is contemplating replacing all the redwood with Trek. I want new windows; My worst case scenario is an average of $800 per window (totally guessing) and we'd need 7 of them and 2 of those have an arch on top. We have large bedroom windows and my quick measurement came up with about 56 x 58 inches. Our living room window has 2 double hung windows at each end then a big window in the middle. It was a little bit under $2000. i think Marty is "cleaning" up for his parents arrival. He cleaned his shop in the garage today, hosed out the garage, is trying to figure out what to do for the deck and we picked up our flowers at Lowes while we were there and just got them planted. How did I get sucked in to the hardware store today? I didn't even have a single piece of jewelry to enjoy under their great lighting. :lol:

Woo hoo for doing a return engagement at the gym. A high end flea market is kind of funny. Did you find anything? Have fun at dinner with your neighbor.

Billy Ray did get a good workout yesterday. But isn't is nice to just be driving Billy Ray? Did you exceed the speed limit? I sent Marty a meme that said when my nav system tells me how long it will take me to get somewhere, I view that as the time to beat.

The company that sells my Snoopy charms are from is closing in 3 days so naturally I had to buy the last 2 Snoopy charms I like. I will not wear the bracelet; it is heavy and clunky but I can put a charm on a chain and wear it as a necklace. Naturally, I had to get a Teddy Bear charm too. Everything was at least 50% off. Silver and crystal jewelry is so inexpensive.

Have a great weekend.
Curby
Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 3.09.26 PM.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, if I invite the outlaws to my house will Marty come over and clean up before they get here? :cheeky: The stuff you got is super cute! And the windows... well... I really do think it will ultimately be money well spent. Stuff like that really does pay for itself, and faster than you think.

My repeat appearance at the gym was good yesterday, and I thought I'd go again this morning but TR just texted me to head up earlier than we'd planned, so maybe I'll go when I get home. I'm going to meet the kids FOR REAL. Not as the babysitter, but as the girlfriend. Well I guess I'm committed now... !

The flea market was fun, even though it was a lot of the same overpriced stuff as always. I bought some cool scarves, two pearl necklaces, and a really neat tie dye dress that is too long, but the way it's made I can literally cut it off with the scissors and the fabric and seams won't fray. I should really use a rotary cutter to get it perfect, but I don't have one. I wonder if I went to like a Jo Ann Fabric or something if they'd just cut it for me. Hmmm. That idea just came to me, and I think it might be a good option.

OK, off to make coffee and get rolling. It's early here, but I think the faster I go the faster I'll be able to go based on traffic, ha ha.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids. I love 3 days weekends. :appl:

Dee Jay, too funny about inviting Marty's parents over so he'll clean up before they get here. It would be worth it.
I hope the meet the girl friend went well. How could they not like you?
It sounds like you did get some nice things at the flea market. I think that is a great idea to go to a Joann's fabrics to get your dress cut off.
I hope the traffic wasn't bad today. My sister and BIL came up from Denver today and said the traffic was pretty heavy.

I had another busy day. I had a hard time falling asleep last night since my left foot and right knee were chewing me out. I took some Advil about 1 am and did finally fall asleep. I got up about 8. We continued working on things around the house. I cleaned out 3 large and 2 small drawers for my in-laws in the front guest bedroom. Hopefully that's enough. I could put my Christmas tablecloths, napkins and place mats with our Christmas stuff downstairs and clean out another drawer. I do have a tablecloth and place mat problem. I bought a nice off white tablecloth about a month ago that turned out NOT to be perma-press. Marcy doesn't do irons so either I turn it in to a dry cleaners to press or leave a sticky note on it at work - Free to someone with ironing skills. :lol:

My sister and BIL visited with us for a few hours and we all went out to dinner. It was fun. While they were here we had the tornado siren go off so we all did what all normal people do; go outside and look for the tornado. Apparently local authorities have no idea why the siren went off since the nearest tornado was about 25 miles NW of here but we did see a lot of nasty clouds and lightning. We never had a drop of rain; I guess about 25 miles west of here had tennis ball sized hail.

Tomorrow I have to do that yucky task of grocery shopping and maybe clean out a few more drawers.
Take care.
Curby

Last edited:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Memorial Day kids!

Curby, I LOL'd about going outside to look for the tornado when the sirens go off -- too funny! Just give the tablecloth away. Really. Otherwise by the time you have it dry cleaned a couple of times you've already paid for a new one that can just go in the washer.

Yesterday went really well! TR made us lunch on the grill and then I took the boys to the store to get candy for dessert. They had to go one at a time, but that just meant I got to drive there twice. Then we went to a movie. Ugh. The last movie I saw in a theater was Being John Malkovich, so let's just say it's been a while. It was really kind of overwhelming. And the previews went on For.Ev.Er. Once we got done with that I hightailed it pretty quickly. I figured the boys had had enough of me by then.

When we came back from the movie we saw a bunch of cops with the road closed off near when we turn. It was so hot yesterday that a piece of the road had heaved up about a foot at a seam. This weather is crazy. We've gone from February to July in a week and apparently the environment does not like it!

I'm trying to motivate to get over to the gym so I can take a shower and clean up before I head to TR's.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, not only do I go out to look for tornadoes I take my camera. :lol: I will take that tablecloth to work tomorrow and get rid of it. i'll be interested to see if it disappears as quickly as food does.

Did you take the boys in Billy Ray to get candy? How fun. What movie did you go see? The credits do seem to take forever and of course now they play local business commercials as well. We might go 3 or 4 times a year; generally we wait until it comes out on PPV. That is awful about the road heaving from the heat. It did get hot fast! I was looking at some of the Hawaii volcano pictures and can't believe the cracks in the ground or huge mounds of lava on the road.

Our afternoon thunderstorms are rolling in right now. We saw some friends at the grocery store this morning. One guys had one of the tornadoes about 5 miles from his house; they didn't have any damage. Another guy was coming back from camping and had to pull over because of the hail. His cousin has to 4+ inch dents in his pickup from the large hail.

We went out for breakfast, went grocery shopping and then ran some flowers to the cemetery. Then I took my shower. My last batch of laundry is in the dryer. All I have left to do is cook supper and do the dishes and paint my nails. I found some OPI breathable polish yesterday so I am going to try it hoping it won't cause my nails to split.

I am watching the last few episodes of Band of Brothers on HBO. That was a good series.
Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, the Hawaii pics are crazy, aren't they?! Makes a little heave in the road hardly worth writing about compared to that. And just reading about those dents makes my eye tic. Ack.

Yesterday I felt pretty miserable. My allergies are, I think, worse than they've ever been. I broke down this morning and stopped at CVS and got a different kids of meds. The one I usually take works for me because it's pretty gentle as far as stuff like that goes, but I had to notch it up to Defcon 2 if I have any hopes of breathing today. Ugh.

Despise all that, TR and I went to one of his friend's house for dinner. They made steaks on the grill and we ate way too much. It was an early night, but I moved around a ton trying to find a way to get comfortable while still being in a position that allowed me to breath. I ultimately ended up on my back propped up with a big pillow, which is less than ideal for a stomach sleeper, ha ha.

OK, of to do some crazy regulatory thing that has to be completed by the 31st. Yikes.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to say that I fixed my droppy studs problem! As I've mentioned (ad nauseam... ) I have never liked the jumbo backs that I need to use for my studs to keep them from drooping because they showed beneath the bottom of my earlobes, and the ones that WF sent last week didn't do any good. WELLLLL I was in the As Seen On TV Store isle in CVS this morning and I got these things called Magicbacs. DUDE!!! Problem solved!!! https://www.magicbax.com/MBAPG/24.0...IVChppCh25cQLhEAAYASAAEgKRYfD_BwE&otsid=10267 Nine F'ing years I've been unhappy every morning when I put these earrings in!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, i know what you mean about the Hawaii pictures. You see huge cracks in the road and lava that makes a human look tiny standing by it. Crazy. I shutter to think of hail and our cars. Nooooooooo!!!!
On no that your allergies are acting up; it certainly is the season. What do you take that's fairly gentle? I don't take anything because it makes me a total cry baby. Really! I hope the Defcon 2 medicine helped you.
Sorry you were kind of miserable sleeping. I haven't had a good night's sleep for over a week. My allergies are bad too so I can't breathe and cough plus when the trees and flowers start blooming I get really tired.
I'll check those earring backs out. Thanks.

Did you get your eternity band order processed with WF? What delivery date did you get? I was thinking about your band at about 4 this morning while I was trying to fall asleep again.

Not much exciting going on here today. I was happy to go back to work because it's less work than chores around the house. I had a meeting with HR; one for a good thing and another for a he said she said issue with 2 of my employees. Sadly neither of them would get my vote as to who is telling the truth and I have no idea why the one lady decided to tell HR about it instead of me. Joy.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, is today your birthday?! I emailed both Leon and Vera yesterday but didn't hear back. Hopefully one of them will reply today so I can send the $ and get this thing rolling. And UGH about the children you babysit -- I mean, your employees. WTF. Just smack 'em and tell them it's from Dee!

Last night after work I went to the gym (yes!) and then I cleaned up a bit when I got home. Funny... after spending an hour doing stuff it didn't really look much better than it did in the beginning... :confused: This morning I got up a little early (no point lying in bed being miserable from lack of oxygen) and spent a few minutes more putting stuff away, but it's a uphill battle.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Yesterday I had a busy day at work (plus my boss and I were bickering, but it was my fault so not much I can say about it!), then we took our kids from BBBS to Dave & Busters for the end of year celebration. It was fun! After that I stopped at Nordstrom Rack and got a few things, including a cute dress for $23 on clearance -- woo hoo!

This morning I got up at 5 am to book our flights to Phoenix for Thanksgiving. The schedule was open but the actual destination wasn't loaded yet so I came to work super early and by the time I got here at 6:30ish there were only a few seats left on the flights I wanted. Good thing I did this earrrrrly!

Today my consultant is coming back to finish up our project, so it's be another busy day.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, yes - yesterday was my birthday.
Ooh great idea to smack my employees and tell them it's from Dee. They'll spend weeks trying to figure out who I am talking about.
It sounds to me like you are making progress on putting stuff away. I am working on that tonight.
Woo hoo for making it to the gym again.
Darn for bickering with your boss; mine is on vacation this week and I'm on vacation next week so no bickering for 2 weeks here.
The BBBS BBQ sounds like a fun time. It seems like you were just going to meeting them recently. Time flies.
Good deal to finding some bargains at Nordstrom's.
That is kind of crazy the plane to Phoenix filled up so quickly. Everyone must mark the end of May to book Thanksgiving flights.

We had friends over for dinner last night and then played cards. We had wine, raw veggies, mixed fruit, asparagus, tenderloins, cheddar bay biscuits, wine and cake. The girls beat the guys pretty handily at cribbage. I know we ate well since the dishes we left behind ending up being 2 loads for the dishwasher. I enjoyed another piece of cake tonight.
I must be getting anxious to go on vacation because today seemed to be an awfully long day. One more day to go.

Take care.
Curby

Here is evidence we had a wild party last night.
IMG_2865.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, love the wild after-party pic, ha ha.

Yesterday went by fast. I finished cleaning up the house and then went up to TR's and hung out with him and the boys for a bit. When I drove home last night (only about 8, not late or anything) there were some stupid people on the road. Twice I hung back and moved over to the right lane to see what some idiots in front of me were actually going to do. Summer brings out the best i people... NOT.

Today I'm going to the gym for a 9 am class, then I'm going to swing by a friend's house and try out an elliptical they want to get rid of. I need the ones where your toes are higher than your heels for the most part on the pedals or else my knee grinds. If the one they have works for me that would be great because TR can put it in his basement and then when I stay there I can do the elliptical in the mornings if I'm not rushing back into the city.

OK, off to consider coffee and work out clothes!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, things get pretty wild around here at our parties all right. :lol:
Glad you watched out for the idiots and amateurs on the road coming back from TR's. Summer does seem to let those people loose.
Did that elliptical work for you? Good idea to get something to keep at TR's.
Any news when you can expect your eternity band? I sent Vera an email and told her I was excited for you to get your new ring - like I have connections that will help you get it a day sooner. NOT!! I wrote her because the June picture on the Whiteflash calendar is a pretty pink sapphire ring so I had to tell her it brightened my day.

I am down to the last blanket in the dryer for our 2 guests room. My MIL has insomnia so I thought i'd make sure both bedrooms had all clean sheets and blankets in case one of them needs to get up and move somewhere at night. The in laws should get here tomorrow.

Last night I printed out 40 invitations to send out for my sister and BIL's anniversary party. I can never remember how to make labels in Word and thought I'd figure it out today but naturally I started messing with it last night so stayed up to get my labels printed as well. My sister sent me her list in pictures; she'd written everyone out on tablet paper. I couldn't read her writing very well so it took me a while to type the addresses up in excel. I had to keep asking her last names or address names.

I went to a graduation party today. It was kind of fun. Marty forgot about it so played golf instead. After he got home we went out for supper.

Tonight I am going to finish at least 1/2 of our laundry and get those invitations ready to mail.

Tomorrow the in laws arrive.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Let the in laws visit begin. :D:wall::lol:

Marty and I went out for breakfast at about 8 this morning, picked up groceries then he headed off to play golf. I went out and successfully navigated through the obstacle course at the post office then went to spend my $55.00 of Kohl's cash. I still owed them $106. Darn!!!! I got a pair of 14K gold hoops for about $80 dollars, plus picked up a few cards and a pair of pants. Then they gave me $10 of Kohl's cash so I'll have to go back next week. What a sneaky way to get you to come back and spend money.

I am totally going to enjoy not going to work tomorrow though.
Laters,
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, you reminded me that there's something I want to order from Kohl's. I hope they still have it in my size! I did have some Kohl's cash sitting around too, but of course now I have no idea where it went... If you find it you can use mine too!

The weekend flew by! I enjoyed the class on Saturday morning, although I did think to myself at one point, OMG, how much longer can this go on?! And when I looked at the clock we were only about five minutes in, ha ha. Then I went home and really did a whole bunch of nothing... which somehow took the entire day, and then I headed up to TR's.

Yesterday I went to a wedding shower for a friend's daughter. It was a lot of fun and the meal ended with chocolate cake that was pretty :lickout:. Last night TR came down, but he had to go home because his dog drank out of this drain thing in the front yard and the water made him sick. His neighbor let him know that when she came over to let the dogs out at night, so we figured it was better for him to go back. This morning the pup still ain't right. Ugh.

Today I have a THREE HOUR webinar on cyber crime. I've got to get a TON of CPA continuing education done between now and September 30 so I've signed up for pretty much anything I can get my hands on that will get me credits. Next week: Cash vs. Accrual Accounting For Your Underwater Basket Weaving Company! :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, all right I'll look for your Kohl's cash. I need a remote for my new shimmer lights - it's on sale for $3.99 so you'll have more to spen when I'm done. Such a deal.
The weekend did fly by. Now I am enjoying my week away from work. :appl:
I am glad you enjoyed your class; at least the time kind of flew by; your "enough" light came on at just the right time.
The shower sounds fun especially with chocolate cake.
I hope TR's dog is okay.
Good luck getting all your credits for your CPA by September. How many credit hours do you need? You will ace the classes, I'm sure.
Any news on your eternity band?

Not much exciting going on here. I'm on my second glass of wine. We put a deposit on our windows. Marty left it up to me because it was higher than he expected. The casement windows were over 12K and the sliders were $9500. We went with sliders and they knocked $500 off for us. Marty picked up liquor while we were out and we are having tacos for supper shortly.

Have a great evening.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, how goes it with the out laws? I need another 80-1/2 hours by September 30, with them of them (at a minimum) being live hours, not just computer based. Good luck to me, right... ? Wow -- that's a lot for windows! It will be awesome to have them though.

Last night I went to the gym and spent an hour doing cardio stuff and a little stretching. Then I walked home and did not much else, LOL. Tonight TR is coming down (assuming his dog doesn't do anything else stupid, like drink out of the draining thing and make himself sick again). I do have to run by a client's tonight and look at her place because she wants to sell and buy something bigger. We used to work together at Goldman Sachs many years ago and I just LOVE her!

I've broken two nails this week, both on my middle fingers, but I don't feel like redoing my gel right now. Curby, will you please come and paint my nails for me?! :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, that is a lot of credit hours by the end of September. Good luck, indeed.
I know that is a lot for windows but these are serious, awesome windows with a 20 year or lifetime warranty (something like that). It is a local company that is very popular in the region, they make custom windows for this climate and replace or repair any issues you have. Will I re-coop that much as along as we live here? No but it will be a plus when we sell our house.
Have fun catching up with your friend.
I broke 2 nails today too. It must be catching. It's fun to have something "off" with your middle fingers though - you can show it to people. I know, I am so easily amused.

All the darned people around here sure get up early for being on vacation. I begrudgingly got up about 6:45. I didn't eat much for breakfast but we met Marty's great uncle for lunch and I had a strawberry waffle. I thought the in-laws were gone for the day but they came back for about 90 minutes before venturing out for supper. My MIL bathed herself in perfume. Joy!

I picked up my bracelet today. It turned out nice. I ran some flowers and a little balloon about to the cemetery; today would have been my parent's 70th anniversary. I stopped by the accountant to inquire about our taxes only to hear the guy doing them was in a meeting and she'd have him call me. I am getting very irritated about that.

Have a great evening.
Marcy
Quick phone shots - my freckles show. Ha Ha.
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 3.10.21 PM.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Wednesday.

It's another beautiful day in Wyoming. Huh? Thunderstorms are moving in later though.
A friend of Marty's came over last night; they went through a lot of whiskey. Ha Ha.
Today's agenda is meeting a friend of mine for lunch. Marty and the in laws are coming with us. Oh oh.
I made a small batch of Snickerdoodles this morning per the in-laws request. Tasty.
We are having dinner out tonight on the in-laws dime so I'll be sure and order a lot. :lol:
I'm enjoying not going to work.

Have a fabulous day.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, LOL on ordering a lot! Make sure that waiter has to make two trips from the kitchen just to carry YOUR meal!

This morning I went to a conference sponsored by one of our local law firms. Dry stuff, but I did come away with a few nuggets. This afternoon I'm logged on to a two hour accounting webinar, and I signed up for a four hour one tomorrow. Chipping away at my continuing education requirement bit by bit. UGH.

My lunch plan was salad focused... until we went downstairs to the cafe and I was faced with the reality of a pulled port special... :lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee Jay, that is a great idea to require multiple trips to deliver all of my food tonight. Sometimes Marty's a la carte orders require 2 trips.

I am glad the conference at least gave you a few nuggets of knowledge. I figure every bit helps. You are chipping away at your continuing education requirements one course at a time. :appl:
Good idea to have a salad focused lunch; but the pulled pork does sound good.

Marty washed and is now waxing my car. Sweet.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Thursday!

I headed out early today to get the oil changed in my Macan. My shiny, newly waxed car got a good report card. Sweet. The 15,000 maintenance was only $334. Woo hoo.
I met the in laws and Marty for lunch at one of our favorite steak houses down there (in Colorado) then the in laws rode home with me and Marty headed on to Denver for his discussion / interview deal. We will see on that.
I'm looking forward to Saturday morning. Coincidentally that is when the in laws are leaving. :lol:
I just had 2 Snickerdoodles for dessert. They didn't suck.

Have a great day.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Friday and the beginning of the weekend. :appl:

I have found my ILTL (In Law Tolerance Limit) and it's 4 days. Yesterday they started driving me bat poop crazy. They are leaving early tomorrow morning. I can hardly wait. Those inconsiderate, self centered ways that leak out from Marty occasionally certainly come from his parents and I find it far less tolerable from them.
Our taxes are finally ready; we will go sign our return today. I also want to check the routing number and account number for our refund. Then I'll pay off 1/3 of our windows. Sweet.
Marty is brewing up something spicy for supper today so I guess I'll have a hamburger. The in laws and I ordered in pizza for supper last so I'll eat a few pieces of leftover pizza for lunch today.
I went out this morning to pay my eye doctor bill; I could have mailed a check but it seemed like a good plan as a temporary escape. :lol:
Marty didn't say much about his job interview. He said they were hard selling and they didn't go in to much detail. I don't know if he doesn't want to talk about it or doesn't want to talk about it in front of his parents.
Marty is giving his parents a strength training lesson right now. We need to go to the store and I suggested we go wander around the local Botanic Gardens today.
Tomorrow I'm free, I'm free. :D

Have a great weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some flowers from this summer
2018a.jpeg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy early Saturday kids!

Curby, your flower pics are great! And if I'd know you were using paying bills as a reason to get out of the house I would given you a big stack of mine. That would have had you tied up for hours -- maybe days! :cheeky:

I just spent two days up at TR's. After working out Wednesday night I made the trip up. Thursday I signed into a four hour continuing ed webinar... UGH!!!... and then did my nails, set up 18 appointments for my real estate clients this weekend, and other stuff that I could do while I was tethered to my laptop. It was pure torture.

Yesterday I hung out and met TR for lunch. Then we went and hit some yard sales in his neighborhood (I got a salad spinner, straw purse, and a couple of books) and I headed home. I made a big trip to the gym knowing I wouldn't get there today, but I'm taking a client to see seven walk-up units, so I'll get lots of stairs in. Last night I had dinner with friends and then went to bed (fairly early).

Right now I'm having coffee and trying to convince myself to motivate...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, thanks! We got some plant food on the flowers so I hope they do well this summer. I would have gladly run around paying your bills to get out of the house. Phooey.
I did smile thinking of your tethered to your laptop for so long. Seeing 18 clients this weekend will keep you very busy.
i would say walking up a bunch of stairs does count for a workout. I hope your clients find what they want and you'll be closing on a bunch of places soon.
You did find a few nice and useful things at the garage sales

Not much going on here. I got up about 5:30 and the in laws were on the road by 6:15. Marty and I went to the Village Inn for breakfast and then met my sister, BIL and 2 nephews for an early lunch on their way through town. They are headed to Yellowstone. I don't believe in naps but I am sure thinking about taking one right now. Marty is zonked out on the couch. I am washing up all the bedding for our guests room. My MIL moved to the second bedroom one night so I have to wash up everything for both rooms. I also need to get our regular laundry done since Marty heads to LA tomorrow.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, I actually only have two clients this weekend that are seeing the 18 things. Eighteen clients in one weekend would probably kill me, ha ha! Congratulations for surviving the outlaws visit! You should go buy yourself some bling as a reward. :cheeky:

Speaking of bling, I went to a local art fair yesterday and bought something I've been looking at for ages. It's a ring with a tiny bird on it, made by an artist up in Milwaukee. She does silver, oxidized silver, yellow, and rose gold. The prices are reasonable (the gold ones are $575ish and the silver ones are $250ish), and they are so damn CUTE -- I don't know what made me wait so long to get one. I spent the night playing in my ring box and stacking Hope (yes, my bird has a name!) with different things. Dee, is easily amused, LOL.

Today I have to take the client from yesterday out to see something for a second time. The only slot we could get was 9 am (on a Sunday no less!), but you do what you gotta do. Then there are two other things we want to see, but not until noon, so we'll have a gap, and once I drop her off I'll pick up my other client and run her around to four places. By then I should be exhausted and ready for a glass of wine and long horizontal visit with my couch!

It's raining here now and looks like it will be all day. Better get out the galoshes...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
96607050-C762-4AA5-8888-78B34A0A9FED.jpeg 24A6F421-A0AF-468D-A265-A0F01563E1D2.jpeg
E64384AF-6E52-4FDE-9C12-9A11A54D4594.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results