shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! I am stunned. I didn’t really have anything to fix for supper so Marty said “order us pizza”. What? It was pretty good too.

We had a nice anniversary dinner last night. Drank a bottle of Freak Show with dinner then went for a ride and wandered around Bed, Bath and Beyond and Pier 1. Such excitement, I know.

This morning Marty had a 7:30 tee time so he got up way early and headed out to the golf course. I got up at 7 to get ready for the cleaning lady to come at 8. She was in a massive hurry so did her usual 4 hours in 2 hours in 15 minutes - I should tell her I expect that all the time. I still paid her for 4 hours but I don’t think she did as thorough of a job as usual.

I ran some errands this morning and went to see if my parent’s grave marker was cleaned off yet. Some gopher has a hole right there and keeps digging up dirt all over the marker. It was an absolute mess today so I took a picture and stopped by the funeral home. She said they would take care of it; she doesn’t know if they can get rid of the gopher but they should be keeping the marker cleaned off. As much as you pay for that stuff . . .

Laters
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, I've bought several things at BB&B lately *without coupons*... It almost kills me to do it but sometimes I just don't have any in my car and I used to try to talk the checkout person into giving me one but now I just don't. Plus, I've bought so much stuff for the boathouse that I know will just end up going back anyway that I'm like, meh, whatever. Don't tell my coupon clipping parents though -- they'd disown me!

Friday we left pretty early since my closing was super fast -- woo hoo! And traffic was really good, especially for a long holiday weekend. We hung a silk scarf over the sofa as art on Friday night. I bought it last winter from a lady on etsy who hand paints them in Hawaii. Super nice person and the piece is absolutely gorgeous. I've been dying to put it up ever since I got it! I'll try to post a pic after this post.

Saturday the CB and I went out on the boat so he could fine tun some fishing stuff (e.g., getting the GPS working, etc., and that process continued into today... I think it's OK now and he's out there fishing for salmon. So maybe we'll have fresh fish for lunch! I'm back here at the boathouse now where I have connectivity because an offer came in on one of my listings about 10 pm last night and we're trying to work through the details. Would be GREAT if this came together because my clients needs the money from this sale for the down payment on the house she's buying. So no pressure there... ACK!

OK, off to run a search for another client. Might as well do something productive while I'm sitting here and connected!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_2319.PNG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to say, I hung it on a curtan rod and used a ton of clips (like every four inches) to distribute the weight so it would stay pretty straight across on the top since it's so delicate. It's super light and thin and it waves a bit in the breeze. I really love it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, that silk scarf is beautiful and how wonderful it's hand painted. It looks perfect over your couch and so appropriate for the boat house. Nice!

Did CB catch lunch for you?

I am a coupon clipper too and BB&B will even take expired ones. I hate when I buy something there and I don't have a coupon but what are we going to do? Like you I know I'll be back.

Yay for a quick closing on Friday and an offer coming in for another client's listing. It's been a good week for you.

I was pretty lazy today. My allergies are making me pretty tired; between smoke and wind it's been getting my attention. I got all the laundry done and picked off many dead flowers. I hadn't done that for a week.

We had burgers cooked on the grill for supper but side dishes were lacking so we had an apple and some raw veggies. I swear one of us is going to have to break down and go to the grocery store. If it's a contest I'll make sure I win; I'll eat window food - Marty usually won't. Although he did say we should order pizza for supper last night. I'm like what???

Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. At least it's one day then a holiday. Woo hoo!

Laters,
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Independence Day Eve! :wavey:

We got to leave work at 3 pm today. Woo hoo!

I decided to stop at the grocery store - looks like I cracked before Marty did. Darn. Upon arrival at the store it was painfully apparent I wasn't the only one who had that idea. Strange; it's like the day before a holiday or something.

Marty is at the gym now. I pulled some leftover beef out of the freezer that I heated up in a pan of package gravy, made a baked potato in the microwave - both of which were pretty gross so I didn't eat much of it. I did eat my cucumber, cheese and tomato salad though. I cut up some strawberries for dessert then decided to add some vanilla ice cream and a little chocolate syrup to my strawberries. It was WAY better than my dinner and I did eat all of it. :D

I picked up some chicken, steak and corn on the cob for the grill tomorrow. I thought that sounded like a BBQ for the 4th of July.

Have a safe and happy Independence day.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 4th of July Kids! :wavey:

I slept in today and then made cookies when after I got around. A friend of ours moved about 1/2 a block down the street this weekend and he loves my cc cookies so I had to make him some cookies. I had some red, white and blue paper plates so I put cookies out on the plate for him and we went down to see his new place and took him a plate of cookies.

Marty is napping right now. We are cooking some stuff on the grill for supper then going to bed early; Marty is leaving for the airport at 4:30 am.

I was just checking Marty's work credit card bill which got me to thinking - I still don't have our light bill yet. I logged in and was not thrilled to see the June bill was due yesterday. DARN! I paid them online which says it will post tomorrow. I've never paid a utility bill late in my life. :( I did go read the fine print and it looks like they give you 7 days before they add a past due fee on it so I should be good. I sent their customer service letter an email too. Phooey.

I probably won't get to see any fireworks tonight since we are going to bed early. I sure a lot of them going off in the neighborhood last night. It's so dry around here the the fire department will have a busy night.

Have a great day.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, I don't think paying your light bill one day late is a problem. Of course if you end up sitting there in the dark you'll know I was wrong, LOL. As for fireworks... Apparently some "genius" in my building was setting them off from his roof deck. A friend of mine who lives in a nearby building texted me to tell me about 10 pm but I turned on the fan for the A/C so it would run all night and put in ear plugs so I didn't hear anything and I also didn't know that the text came through until this morning. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

We had a busy weekend of doing nothing over at the boathouse. The CB went out fishing a bunch of times but alas the fishes eluded him... Good thing the grocery store sells food! :lol: I'm at my office today but I'm not super motivated. Actually I think I might be coming down with something because I don't really feel that great. Ugh. I hope I'm wrong...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I sure hope they don't cut my lights and gas - I'd have to move to a hotel and that would require packing out a LOT of teddy bears. :lol:

Holy crap that one of your fellow tenants thought it was a "good" idea to shoot fireworks off on his roof deck. I saw something on FB that said something like - great - it's that week when idiots are out playing with fireworks and most of them shouldn't be trusted with a glow stick. I thought that was spot on.

Darn that the fish successfully eluded CB all weekend. My motivation level at work was very similar to yours. Is it Friday yet?

Marty left for the airport at 4:30 this morning. I was going to get up and say goodbye but I just missed him. He forgot to rent a car so he is using taxi cabs and Ubers for a few days.

Seems Marty is causing trouble this time with National instead of Hertz. He got a bill in the mail for $10 for parking at Manhattan Beach a few weeks ago. This bill was his though so I paid it.

I had my car up to 93 mph this morning right before catching up with a car turning in to work. That was lame since I was at 101 mph on Monday in the same spot. I work out of town and for about a mile the road is usually pretty empty without a car in sight - so naturally I punch it there. What a great way to start the day.

I watched fireworks at the National Mall in D.C. last night on my Earth Cam app. It was actually pretty decent. We went to bed early though since Marty was getting up so early.

Have a great evening and day tomorrow.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, when I was in KC the best part of my drive to work was a sweeping S curve. It was right at the edge of where you turned off of a main street and onto the shopping district so I had to be somewhere careful, but let's just say I took that sucker at a higher speed than most!

Last night the CB and I walked over to check out the condition of a unit now that a tenant has vacated. The walk was nice, and the unit actually doesn't look nearly as bad as I was afraid it would, but I somehow pulled a muscle (or something along the way. I am in actual PAIN. YOW.

My office is SUPER quiet this week. You'd think I'd be getting more work done under those circumstances, LOL.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, the S curve sounds awesome. You have to play with something like that. Marty says I drive the Porsche way too slow especially on corners.

Oh no for pulling a muscle. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Good deal the vacated unit isn't in as bad of shape as you expected.

There are a lot of people gone at my office too. It's strange but kind of nice.

I sadly didn't get to even go the speed limit this morning - I followed people competing in go slow races.

A friend of mine brought over tacos tonight and we played cribbage.

Marty gets home tomorrow night. They had a demo today; I hope it went well.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, I just feel OLD when I do stuff like this! I mean -- a pulled muscle?! Ugh. I did sleep on the couch last night so I would keep it straight and not roll around and it made a world of difference. I also found the ace bandage and wrapped it up pretty good so I think that's helping too.

Last night the CB and I went to dinner and then stopped for ice cream at Baskin Robbins. I am just so not impressed with the ice cream any more. The quality is meh. This morning I got up a little early and straightened up the house. It was getting too max clutter and was driving me crazy, LOL. This afternoon I have to meet a photographer at a listing to shoot the virtual tour at 2 pm and then the CB and I are going to get out of Dodge!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! :wavey:

Dee Jay, I am glad your muscle feels better today. I feel OLD all the time. I swear my face hurts right now - sinuses and allergies are awful from all the smoke around here.

I am not a BR fan either - some store bought ice cream is better. I do like Cold Stone though.

Yay for getting up and de-cluttering this morning. I need to do that with the stuff that has been stacking up on the table. I don't know why I save the mail for Marty to go through - he just isn't interested in it.

I hope the photo shoot went well. Have fun getting out of Dodge. I hope CB catches some fish this weekend.

I sadly followed people to work today that were participating in go slow races. Ruiners! I was done with my work before 11 so I had a long day. Luckily corporate asked me to go test my software applications in the test bed.

Marty got home about an hour ago. He added more clutter to the table. :lol:

Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, the dining room table in the boathouse and the breakfast bar at the main house are The Dumping Ground. Today we went to an art fair a few towns ago and I bought a tray to put on top of the cabinet at the entryway in the boathouse to put keys in to at least keep those off the table!

So my first official act of the day was to spill my coffee All Over Every Damn Thing. GRRR...! I think I finally got it all cleaned up, but I'm sure this place is going to smell like a Starbucks for the next five years. We went to a good place for lunch that we'd been to about a year ago. They have a really nice menu and we sat outside, but it was a bit chilly.

We just got back from getting ice cream -- which seems to be pretty much a daily occurrence here! I just looked down and I swear I see another spot of coffee on the rug... ARGH!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I think dining room tables are designed to be dumping grounds. When we moved here we "swore" no more - but the table is bigger here so we can eat at the table and have that stack of stuff.

Crap to spilling coffee everywhere - those liquid messes can really fly too. At least coffee smells good.

I think ice cream is always a welcome treat in the summer. We had some slow churned tonight.

We went on a road trip today. The spot my club is going to watch the eclipse is a remote spot in the mountains and I’m a total city girl so it wasn’t my idea of fun. The director of the camp was there and he took us around everywhere. It was in the 90’s, buggy, weedy and had outhouses more than real bathrooms. It wouldn’t have been so bad if the guy wanted to show Marty a bunch of spots and a telescope they had donated and cabins, etc. My allergies are pegged bad tonight. I don’t foresee me going there to watch the eclipse; I would not be breathing or having fun. The area is pretty and we had to drive through a herd of American bison.

We spotted at a restaurant on the way home for a late lunch and got home about 4. We rented a few movies tonight and had some popcorn. We watched John Wick 2 (it was okay) and Life (prettygood but made me nervous).

Tomorrow is total laundry day and picking up the house.
Have a great Sunday.
Curby
IMG_2377.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2377.jpg

The bison weren't anxious to move out of our way today.

IMG_2388.jpg

It was pretty up there.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Wow, Curby, those bison are awesome! I'd be tempted to roll down my window to pet one and next thing you know I'd cause a stampede or something LOL.

I got a little over zealous trying to get the coffee out of one corner of the rug and now it's soaked (with water) and hasn't dried, even overnight. I hope just by leaving the A/C on this week (which we do anyway to keep it from getting too too hot in here) it takes care of itself. Ugh.

Yesterday I had a listing go live and I've got four showings there today. This unit is owned by someone who I sold another unit for earlier this summer and I'm sure he'd be quite happy with another quick and easy deal!

It's early here yet (not quite 8:30) but we're going to get ourselves together and head home so we can get some things done there. I have to send out my Christmas in July invite -- the party is on the 28th! -- and that always takes more time than I think it will so that's on today's agenda along with some other stuff.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I don't think Bison are friendly but they are pretty awesome to see.

Darn that you got the rug soaking wet. Is it humid there? When I spill water on the floor (as I have done many times) it usually dries over night. Yay for low humidity.

I hope that unit for your repeat client sells quickly. You'll b super realtor then. Sweet.

Your Christmas party will be fun. What's on the menu this year?

Not much going on here today. I turned on the ceiling fan at 4:30 and it woke Marty up so he had a short night. I slept until about 7 then sat around in my pj's for 2 hours reading. Marty pulled out all of our telescope stuff to get everything ready for the eclipse. I picked off dead flowers and worked on laundry ALL day. We ate healthy - mostly protein, veggies and fruit. I did have a Magnum mini tonight.

Have a great week!
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday morning kids!

Curby, it is crazy humid at the boathouse. I probably should have sat there with a hair dryer and worked on it a bit. Or better yet (in hindsight) I should have done a better job of trying to get the coffee up without soaking the rug with water in the first place, ha ha.

So my client is under contract! I showed it last night and an offer -- over asking price -- came through shortly thereafter. I texted a bunch of agents who had showings set up today to cancel and a couple of them are MAD. Whhhhaaaa???? I'm super sorry you didn't act sooner and get YOUR client in, but someone else did and they wrote up a contract that's been accepted. Not sure what to tell you...?!

As you can see, things are still a little crazy here in this market, LOL.

We had a thunderstorm here this morning from about 5 am to 6 or so. Even with my ear plugs in I couldn't go back to sleep. Ugh. And my sinuses -- double ugh.

I had a dream that I got a giant emerald shaped diamond. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up and there was no new sparkly on my bedside table...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, darn that it's crazy humid at the boat house - I get that though since it's near a lake and all.

That is awesome your client is under contract already. Too bad to those cry baby whiners - you snooze you lose. Nice to have a crazy market.

We had a thunderstorm tonight. Sorry to hear that your thunderstorm woke you up this morning. We had a nice double rainbow again tonight. It was very bright.

That is awesome you had a dream about getting a giant emerald shaped diamond. Those are my favorites. I'd be very excited for you.

Not much going on here. Marty got a $53 parking ticket in the mail today for Manhattan Beach. WTH? He doesn't remember having a parking ticket on his car. How the heck are you going to fight it or complain from Wyoming? Grr.

So I got one of my problem employees to admit today she doesn't always follow procedures and that she didn't understand another procedure she swears she follows all the time. Wow! Questions, questions, questions. I gave her an assignments that by our next one on one I want her to have a way to make sure she never makes those 2 mistakes again. We will see how it goes.

Have a great evening.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I'm surprised a parking ticket in Manhattan Beach is ONLY $53, LOL! That is one pricey place. Can you contest by mail?

Last night I stayed at work until about 9. I was On A Roll and I hate to stop when I get like that. Frankly I could have stayed until about midnight but I had an early morning appraisal at one of my listings so I didn't wan to over do it too much since my alarm was going to be screaming at me pretty early. I also sent the evite out for my Christmas in July Party last night... There are now over 200 emails on the list. If everyone came... and if they all brought someone... oy... That's A LOT of people!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am worried how many more tickets are going to show up from Manhattan Beach. Ugh. Yes, there was an option to protest the ticket by mail.

You were on a roll yesterday working that late. Definitely going home at 9 was a good call since you had to get up early today for an appraisal. Your party is the hit of the summer so you'll probably have over 400 people there. Fun!

A friend of mine brought us supper tonight and we played cards. Marty beat us twice. BRAT!

Our neighborhood is having it's summer picnic tonight. Marty set up our tent for the food tent earlier today. Poor guy is over there taking it down in the rain. I hope he gets help. We should rent the tent out for parties and make money. It could be my new sapphire fund. :D

Have a fabulous evening and day tomorrow.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

We had a gorgeous sunset tonight and now there are just too many houses in the way for me to get a decent picture. Guess I'll have to take my Porsche out for a spin at about 8:20 every evening.

They had a burger burn at work today - I hung outside and visited for about an hour; it was way more fun than work. :D

Have a fabulous Thursday.
Curby

Shaun Michael

Rough_Rock
I honestly find it difficult to find quick healthy fixes to adopt into my current lifestyle as I'm just too busy with work and family commitments. I've read books and they mainly try to persuade you into fully altering your lifestyle to make a difference, this requires a lot of time and a drastic change in my lifestyle. Do you guys find anything that is lacking in health books?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, a burger burn definitely sounds like more fun than work! I'd take that over being in my office any day too!

Today was a busy one... I had an inspection at 10:30 and then I was going to meet with someone at noon. Wellll... I came home in between to grab my car and just as I reached for the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water I Heard Water Dripping. WTF. It turns out the tenant above me was doing laundry and it was coming from his washing machine. The owner sent a person out to deal with it, and I think the only place with damage is the laundry room ceiling above some ductwork, and I really don't care about that, but I was -- to say the least -- NOT HAPPY. I did go up and meet with the person after than and she was really lovely, but UGH.

I just got back from the Big Brothers / Big Sisters graduation ceremony. It was as a nice hotel downtown and was really a good event My Little Sister is going to college about an hour and a half from the boathouse in Michigan and I would like to visit her after she moves in and take her on a surprise trip to Target or something and get her stuff for her dorm room.

Tomorrow I'm going to see the cowhide bag lady in the morning. She just posted a bag on her facebook side that I really like. Rut ro... ! :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Weekend. :appl:

Dee Jay, I know - what's not to like about being outside, visiting with people and getting a free lunch? It could only be improved on if it was located on the beach.

Oh no to having a leak from the tenant above you; I can certainly understand why any sound of dripping water would make you nervous. I am glad it quickly addressed and the repair at your place will be minimal. Ever since we moved in here I swear I hear a drip in our laundry room and the master bath but we never see any water and I have no idea what it is. Very strange.

The graduation for the Big Brothers and Big Sisters sounds wonderful. That would be awesome to treat your little sister to a shopping trip once she gets moved in to her dorm room. You often never know what you need or want until you get there. I was just thinking of college today because I saw one of those pillows at Kohl's that you can set on your bed that makes it like a chair on your back. I had one of those in my drinking er I mean college days.

Pictures please of your new bag - I am pretty confident you came home with it.

Marty and I went out to supper Thursday night. I got home and the basement was dark, Marty's laptop was in the living room and he was no where to be found. I looked on the deck and he was out there with his feet propped up and drinking beer. He'd had that kind of day. So we to a restaurant with adult beverages and spent some time talking and drinking. Some of my best skills. :) Then we went to Sams Club and Dillards. I got out of Sams Club under $200; we must not have tried very hard this time. You couldn't get any more paper product in my linen closet if you tried though.

While Marty looked for shorts at Dillards I checked out all of the Waterford crystal in the home and kitchen department. Some of those bowls could be used as a weapon. Pretty stuff.

Friday night was uneventful. Marty left about noon to go to his strength training session; hopefully the 5 guys judging him will pass him and he will be certified to be an online coach. His shoulder is pretty messed up so I hope it doesn't interfere. He is even going to take Advil. He first thought it was something with the joint but now it also involves something pulled. I can't nag at him to go to the doctor because that could QUICKLY be turned around on me so I don't venture down that bath.

Today my cleaning lady is here - the one that does a great job. My sister and BIL are coming to town to pick up a bracelet and drop off a sapphire to be made in to a pendant. We are going out for a pasta carb lunch since Marty is not here.

I rented the movie Chips to watch last night. It was good.

This morning I went out for breakfast and did some shopping at Kohl's. I picked up some cheap towels and somehow ended up with only one wash cloth and one hand towel. I decided I'd see if I like them first before I rush back and get the 2nd one of each of those. I find the thick towels shed and or don't dry worth a darn. The thinner cheap towels often work better. My guest baths are full of my rejects.

I picked up a few tops for me this week; smaller sizes too. Woo hoo!!!

Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! :wavey:

It's Sunday evening already. Phooey! I talked to Marty last night; he doesn't think he did very well on coaching squats. He had 1 hour of sleep Friday night and just didn't feel that session went well. He took some Tylenol pm last night and slept well so he said he was having a good time today and doing better. He should be home about 10 pm tonight.

I was pretty bored today. I did a few batches of laundry and not much else. I think I'll read until Marty get home. He leaves for LA tomorrow. He will be home Saturday and Sunday this weekend then is going to Atlanta next week.

I downloaded a NASA program today to use for our astronomy meeting. I love prepared power points. It's on the upcoming eclipse; I tweaked the program a bit, printed out an eclipse fast sheet to hand out and I'm good to go.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, talking and drinking are two of my best skills too! Where one one's resume do you suppose that out to go...? :cheeky: And I DID come home with some new bags, but just to restock the inventory I have sold because I've been selling her bags to people every now and then. I brought home the one from here site that made me swoon, but I decided that I didn't like it any better than ones I already have, so that was a relief, ha ha!

We went over to the boathouse after I got done with Sheryl. The town was PACKED. We walked to three separate places to try to have dinner before we finally gave up and went to the Yacht Club. The food there is pretty mediocre, but at least we could get a table.

Saturday we had lunch at the same pizza place that we went to with my friends the week before. I had two glasses of wine with lunch so by the time we left there and wandered around a vintage car show in the sun for a while I needed a NAP. That night we just had ice cream for dinner because we were still pretty full from lunch.

Yesterday we came home early. Not sure why... we just kind of packed up the car and headed out. A friend came over for dinner and then we went to bed. Not a very eventful day!

Today we've got six new employees starting so we're doing training with them starting in an hour. And I've got paperwork up the wazoo right now because we passed out quarterly certifications last week and those are pouring back in.

Whoever said we were becoming a paperless society never ran an SEC mandated compliance program!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just ordered a set of 20 mermaids hand painted on driftwood to hang above the cabinet in the dining room at the boat house. They are 14" high by 3" wide so I'll probably have to put them in two rows. Or maybe I'll think of some other way to arrange them once I get them in hand. The artist said it will take about two weeks. I'm excited to get these!

Mermaids.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, your mermaid panels will look fabulous at the boat house. Great idea!

I definitely think we should list drinking and talking on our resume; they might at least give us points for honesty and uniqueness, right?

I understand not buying the new bag since you don't like it anymore than the ones you already have. Way to resist temptation!

Wonder why the town was so packet this weekend? Sounds like the crowds they are expecting in Wyoming for the solar eclipse next month. Crazy numbers are predicted. Sorry the yacht club was mediocre again but you could get in there so what can you do sometimes?

Pizza, a vintage car show and ice cream sounds like a perfect way to spend a Saturday.

How fun to be training new employees. Good luck with all of your paperwork.

Marty got home about 9 pm last night. I greeted him with hi honey and if you need anything washed I need it in the washing machine NOW! I got everything out of the dryer about 10:45 (whether it was dry or not) and then set the dryer for 50 minutes longer for Marty's jeans and a towel. Marty left for the airport this morning at 10 am and now he's enjoying LA.

Marty is pretty bummed about his coaching results this weekend. He had 1 hour of sleep Friday night and was coaching someone on squats Saturday night who was really struggling. Marty said he didn't do well with him and the guys grading Marty had to keep interjecting things. He thinks he did okay in the other 4 areas. He'll get his results tomorrow. I hope it is very thorough either way so he'll know what he did right and what he needs to work on for the next time.

I was a good sister tonight and called my sister who loves to talk on the phone. I need to be better with that.

I also been worked on my program about the solar eclipse tonight. I ordered a pair of solar viewing binoculars tonight. I am sure Marty will take all of our good stuff to the boy scouts camp for the eclipse. It looks like the eclipse is total in the southern part of Illinois. You will see the sun eclipsed about 89% in Chicago.

Take care! :wavey:
Curby

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results