shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthy, 2 year old male Ragdoll in Toronto area needs a home!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 1:13:50 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Chloe, welcome to PS. Nice to see you here! I am sorry that you have to give up Chili - I can imagine how painful it must be for you but it does make things better to know that Chili will go to a good home. Matata is a serious cat lover and anyone she deems a suitable parent I'm sure will be.
emlove.gif
emcat.gif
Definitely DITTO that!

Thanks for the post, FG! And how are The Girls doing?!

Boo sends *head bonks*! (Aaaaaaaaaaaafter his nap, of course...
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
) The lazy scalawag! (Or should that be scalaRAG?!!!
28.gif
)

BooKat26.jpg

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
Awwww....thanks for the warm welcome guys! I''ll keep you posted about Chili for sure!

About diamonds.........*sigh*.......I love them!

I need to do some homework b/c I don''t know what I want! I had thoughts of an Anniversary band, Tiffany Schlumberger band, to a cushion cut.....and now I''m thinking a really gorgeous RB or Princess Cut rock!

Any ideas?? I''m meeting with my jeweller on Wed this week. He told me Round & Princess Cut are most popular and classic.

Lynn.....I LOVE the pic of Boo! He''s SO cute!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I definitely agree that RBs are timeless and classic... Princess cuts (IMVHO), hmmmm... not so much. They (PC) have been popular in recent years with the younger women... whether or not their popularity will fade, only time will tell. If you decide to go with a PC, my advice would be to look at AGS-0 stones... no diamond will really sparkle (outside of jewelry store lights!) unless it''s well-cut, and there are a LOT of poorly cuts diamonds of ALL shapes out there.

We''re all about *cut* here on PS. That''s what makes a diamond beautiful. Lots of diamonds (most, in fact) are cut to retain weight, and in the process, cut (and beauty) are sacrificed. After cut, we all have different priorities on clarity, color, and of course carat weight.

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
I''m VERY pleased to report that my Ragdoll Chili will be going to Jon!!!!

Jon is a wonderful man who I cannot be more thrilled about that he is adopting my sweet Ragdoll boy!

I hope to get the vaccines up-to-date and check travel arrangements....if all goes as planned Chili will be with Jon and his family next week!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:26:59 AM
Author: Ice Princess

Jon is a wonderful man who I cannot be more thrilled about that he is adopting my sweet Ragdoll boy!

I hope to get the vaccines up-to-date and check travel arrangements....if all goes as planned Chili will be with Jon and his family next week!!!

I''ve been following the story and I am so happy for you and chili that he has found a wonderful home. That must make you rest a little easier
1.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The stinker is on vacation until Thursday but he just emailed me the update. I told him to get his butt over to Petsmart and start stocking up on kitty stuff. I''m so happy this worked out Chloe. And I hear that you have a good friend who lives 2.5 hours north of us. Plenty of reasons to visit Oregon!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YAY!!!!! I''m so happy for Chili, Jon and you!!!!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...YAY! Can''t wait to see pics of sweet Chili in his wonderful new home
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I'm VERY pleased to report that my Ragdoll Chili will be going to Jon!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yay! It's been finalized! I am sooooooooooo happy!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Chloe, thank you for the update! I know this is a huge load off your mind. Matata, THANK YOU for finding Chili his new home. And PLEASE thank Jon for offering his home (and heart) to sweet Chili-Kat.

Please let us know when Chilli has arrived safe and sound in the US, and um... a few photos would be WONDERFUL!

*hint, hint!*
2.gif

Oh, I just LOVE happy endings!
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I am so elated-his picture really struck me. I am happy to hear of a joyous ending and I am dying to see pictures of him in his new home. My hats off to Lynn B and Chili-Kat''s new family for making the world a little bit better of a place.
36.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[/quote]
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yay! It''s been finalized! I am sooooooooooo happy!
Chloe, thank you for the update! I know this is a huge load off your mind. Matata, THANK YOU for finding Chili his new home. And PLEASE thank Jon for offering his home (and heart) to sweet Chili-Kat.

Please let us know when Chilli has arrived safe and sound in the US, and um... a few photos would be WONDERFUL!

*hint, hint!*
2.gif

[/quote]

LOL! Don''t you worry about pics; he has orders from the boss to take lots to post here! And if he doesn''t, we''ll have a long chat about his long term employment here. Ahhhhhh yes, sometimes it''s fun to have power. Jon, Jon, are your reading this? Get the camera out of storage.
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Matata-You rock! That little kitty owes you a big thanks-Take a big bow you must feel so awesome!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Hooray for Chili''s new home!! Can''t wait for new photos too
36.gif
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Awwww. This thread is so heart warming! PSers are really great people.

I can''t wait for Chili pics!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2008 7:37:38 PM
Author: Lynn B
Have I mentioned lately that ALL YOU GUYS are wonderful?!!! Seriously, I just *knew* I could find Chili a new home here!

Isn''t it ironic that the RAGDOLL forum couldn''t do it, but a DIAMOND FORUM could?! It''s because of YOU GUYS, every one of you. Thank you for being the special, wonderful people that you are. xoxoxo

Matata,
Thank you for the update. I''m so glad that Chloe and Jon have made contact. I''m sure I speak for all of us when I say that we''re eagerly looking forward to hearing more and seeing pictures. THANK YOU for helping to make this happen.

Honestly, I am so deeply touched by this thread!
This gave me chills. PSer''s are a genuinely special bunch.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How great that he found a new home! I''m looking forward to the photos.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Awww! I''m soooo glad Chili found a new wonderful home. Yay!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
What a beautiful kitty!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Updates?!!

Chloe???! Matata???! Jon???! Chili???!!
ANYONE???!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
It''s probably hard to take photos with a cat glued to your arm
2.gif

Kittah, we want the kittah
36.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, sorry Lynn...No pictures yet but Chili made it from Toronto to San Fran all on his own, spent the night in a cushy hotel, and then endured a 5 hour drive to Medford all without one complaint. Jon said Chili has already adjusted to his new home. Jon had to take an additional day off work to get some sleep because Chili has adjusted so well that he thinks waking Jon and Daniel up at 2 a.m to cuddle & play is just a great idea. Jon said it''s like having a new baby in the house. We''re all hoping that Chili learns to sleep through the night soon. We''re amazed that he has weathered such huge changes with such aplomb -- just goes to show what a well-adjusted & confident kitty he was, thanks to Chloe. I have yet to meet this darlin'' little guy but hope to very soon and will post pics as soon as Jon takes some.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2008 8:10:17 PM
Author: Matata
LOL, sorry Lynn...No pictures yet but Chili made it from Toronto to San Fran all on his own, spent the night in a cushy hotel, and then endured a 5 hour drive to Medford all without one complaint. Jon said Chili has already adjusted to his new home. Jon had to take an additional day off work to get some sleep because Chili has adjusted so well that he thinks waking Jon and Daniel up at 2 a.m to cuddle & play is just a great idea. Jon said it's like having a new baby in the house. We're all hoping that Chili learns to sleep through the night soon. We're amazed that he has weathered such huge changes with such aplomb -- just goes to show what a well-adjusted & confident kitty he was, thanks to Chloe. I have yet to meet this darlin' little guy but hope to very soon and will post pics as soon as Jon takes some.
Oh Matata, THANK YOU for the update. I am just a'bustin' buttons all over the place, I feel so proud and happy!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

PLEASE give Jon a big hug for me, and tell him that although I have never met him, I know he must be wonderful, and I wish him and Daniel and sweet Mr. Chili-Kat a LIFETIME of happiness and wonderful memories together.

OH! *Happy, happy sigh!*
16.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful update!! I''m so glad to hear that Chili is settling into his new home so nicely.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t WAIT to see pictures of the handsome guy all ensconced in his new home - it sounds so wonderful and loving
9.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay for Chili and his new family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Yay, I was just going to ask for an update too. How wonderful that Chili is doing so well with his new family. Can''t wait for pictures
36.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
So so happy for Chili! Can''t wait for the pics!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results