shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 8th Sept till 14th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Gang!!! I took a 1 hr nap just now!(I haven't been sleeping too well for some reason)
19.gif
Well, this morning I woke up early and my sister and I went to weight watchers (I know I already went this week but she wanted to join and I wanted to be a supportive of her so I attended 2 meetings this week). LOL Then after the meeting we went to Target! Then we went to the Sephora for the grand opening and found so many things we liked but nixed buying anything as it was a madhouse and the line was a mile long! I want to go buy a perfume as I am out so DeeJay, they had the coffee beans for me to smell (hehe which I didn't remember about until they put them up to my nose to clear the scents for the next scent). hehe Well, then we went to Old Navy and then I dropped my sister off!

Before I dropped my sister off I asked "do you want to go to lunch?" She said no and then as I was halfway to my house (which is 2 miles away) she called if I would go back to get her so we could go to lunch! Sisters!
11.gif
I said let me go home so I can drop off the shopping bags and see if hubby wants to go. Nope, hubby didn't want to go. Well, this is completely Unheard of for me (kind of inspired by Rod and my girlfriend who has a new super cute convertible); I took the convertible, w/me to pick her up for lunch. It was funny because my hubby looked at me like what happened to you?!?! hehe Then my sis came outside and said she had never been in this car!
6.gif
haha It was fun to do something different!
41.gif

Well, tonight we have a cocktail party to go to so I better dress up! I won't have time for a workout so I am hoping tomorrow hubby and I can go for another bike ride! I love it so much as it was nice and cool, thanks for the kudos friends! I hope everyone has a Fab Saturday Night!!
31.gif

I saw this link and thought I would post it (since I was one of those people) 4 Reasons, people gain back the weight http://health.yahoo.com/experts/capessa/3581/4-reasons-we-regain-weight

JULIANNA ~ howdy friend!!!

DEE*JAY ~ how annoying that RD was about the 1600 calories, nope 1300 calories! sheesh! I have been forgoing the Fiber One bars to more protein snacks and it works better for me for weight loss (it sounds like you lose it faster than me though)
25.gif
OMG, I heard the same thing about our yogurt being crap since we have so many chemicals in it and it no longer is a good yogurt unlike fage! Wow, second person I heard that from this week, thanks for the info. . . off to throw out the crap yogurts!

THING2 ~ wooo hooo for your soccer win! hehe to the Old man groan noises!!! I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow and you win!!! Kick butt woman!

SHARON ~ wooo hooo for the spidey band aids. hehe I wish I had cool band aids Dee and Sharon!

ROD ~ ah, take care of the back, so sorry! Glad you had sushi, hope your evening was relaxing!!

KIMI ~ yay for you and your hubby going to the Y, I bet it was fun having an exercise partner!!! I thought of you on my ride! hehe Oh gosh, I am sorry you were sick, hope you feel better (sometimes I take those Clorox wipes to the gym). hugs!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Delurking for a fage question!

DH and I love the fage that comes in the little containers with the extra mixings (strawberry, cherry or honey). Our store does carry lower fat fages without the mixings. Which ones do you all normally buy? I got DH totally hooked on the fage after reading it here last year! Soooo yummy
18.gif
But I have to lose weight (45 pounds is my goal) and I''m not sure if the fage we get will help that.
11.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 8:19:53 PM
Author: february2003bride
Delurking for a fage question!

DH and I love the fage that comes in the little containers with the extra mixings (strawberry, cherry or honey). Our store does carry lower fat fages without the mixings. Which ones do you all normally buy? I got DH totally hooked on the fage after reading it here last year! Soooo yummy
18.gif
But I have to lose weight (45 pounds is my goal) and I''m not sure if the fage we get will help that.
11.gif
Hi there, you should join us on this thread! The more the merrier! I buy the 0% fat but SDL buys the 2% fat because I think the protein content is higher in the 2% (correct me if I am wrong). I mix in a packet of splenda; I have never tried the mix ins; I am curious to know if they have a lot of sugar??? I just cut up fresh strawberries which makes it a nice big treat and maybe less calories??

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just back from an adventure at Whole Foods (man that placed is packed on a Saturday night!). I am now the proud owner of three different brands of greek yogurt in various flavors. I''ll have to test them all out over the next several days and see what I think.

I also looked at the protein powders (another thing the dietician and I talked about) and I came away empty handed... My feeling after thinking it through is that *my* most likely use for the powder would be to get the chocolate flavor and add it to skim milk and make a shake, but I want to check out the cans of pre-made protein shakes first becuse I think they might have a better taste/texture than just power and skim milk tht I mix myself. That will have to be for another day though becuase I was tired of being in the store and simply bolted for the checkout at that point!

Feb, too bad I didn''t see your post before I went to the store or I would have checked out the 0% (which is what I got) versus the 2% to see if there was a significant difference in the amount of protein. I think the fage (or any greek yogurt really) might help you in your weight loss endeavor though because it will provide a protein packed snack or meal that will keep you feeling full longer.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 10:06:25 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

I also looked at the protein powders (another thing the dietician and I talked about) and I came away empty handed... My feeling after thinking it through is that *my* most likely use for the powder would be to get the chocolate flavor and add it to skim milk and make a shake, but I want to check out the cans of pre-made protein shakes first becuse I think they might have a better taste/texture than just power and skim milk tht I mix myself. That will have to be for another day though becuase I was tired of being in the store and simply bolted for the checkout at that point!
Just a random, unsolicited comment. I make shakes for lunch a few times a week using Genisoy Soy Protien Powder, ice, soy milk, banana and either cocount or pineapple, depending on what we have on hand, and I don''t find it to be grainy, or icky in the slightest. I will also use the same protein powder with chocolate soy milk and some ice for dessert and still, no icky taste. Just sharing in case you''re brand shopping because Genisoy is pretty inocuous, at least for me.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.....I had a pretty relaxing day. About the only thing I managed to accomplish was having my car washed. But that was a bit disappointing as the guy who always wipes down my car, was kind enough to point a nice long scratch on my drivers door. Bummer to the max. Of course it's not bad enough to take to a body shop, so when I came home, I used touch up paint, but it never looks great when you have to touch up in a straight line. I know, it's just a car, but I try so hard to take good care of my car and it just makes me mad that other people are so careless with other peoples property. Rod Rant Over.

We went out for Italian tonight. We haven't had it in eons and to be honest, it was just OK. I had a pasta dish loaded with seafood with a nice red sauce and the old Rod would have loved every single 'uber' calorie, but to me it was just OK. Charlie felt the same. We used to live for pasta, but after not having it for so long, it wasn't what either of us remembered. It will likely be some time before we do that again. The food was good, just not exciting, at least to us. There's a Sbucks within walking distance of the restaurant, so we went there for a cup of coffee afterwards. There are no less than 3 Sbucks within 3 miles of our condo. And two of them are open 24 hours a day. Want a cup of joe at 3AM? No problem. Sbucks is there to serve - LOL!!!

Tomorrow will be a routine Sunday. Breakfast on the terrace, lunch out, a good long workout and dinner at home. Woo Hoo for routine!

I'm so sorry you've caught a cold Kimberly. I hope you feel better soon and good thing J ordered mandatory rest. Grouper is a native fish in the Gulf of Mexico, so we get lot's of it and it is a great tasting fish for sure!

I laugh when you mention the suburb sized gym of yours DeeJay!! Oh and like Kimberly, we do make our protein shakes at home and quite enjoy them. I use MuscleMilk protein powder, fat free milk and ice cubes and sometimes put a banana in and just blend it up. Most protein powders today, actually taste pretty good. This way, we can customize them to our tastes, which is something you can't do with something pre-made in a can........

I'm sorry you're not sleeping well Skippy. You take care sweetie. You knwo I know all about not sleeping well. It usually means something's on your mind. You get rid of whatever's pressing you and get some rest. Deal??

Welcome February. Can't help you with the fage question. We drink an Activia every morning with our vitamins though.......

OK....sleep well everyone........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. We drove to Denver last night and just got back awhile ago. We left work an hour early, met my sister and brother-in-law for dinner about 60 miles south of here then ventured on to the jewelry store to turn in my wrings to be polished and put together. They are lose and I never had them put together after getting them last spring so I needed to have them fixed. Then we went on to our hotel room and had an AWFUL night. The bed was like sleeping in cement. We both felt like very old, achy people when we got up at 5:30 this morning.
Marty drove up us in the mountains to a golf course for a tournament and I drove back to town to find a way to amuse myself for 2 hours until my sister was planning on meeting me. I had a low fat muffin for breakfast then wandered around Target for a few hours. Then I read some magazines until my sister showed up. We headed back to the jewelry store to see about trading out an oval sapphire pendant for something with a bit more “flare”. They had a round solitaire I liked but we decided to go to their other store in Denver to see what they had. I found a bracelet there that matches my ring pretty well so picked it up but didn’t like any of their pendants.
We dropped of Marty’s new watch – yes the one he bought about 3 weeks ago stopped working already. He was not happy about that. Then we met my nephew’s wife and her 3 boys for lunch. They little one is quite entertaining.
After lunch we headed back to the first jewelry store to pick up my wedding rings and get the round solitaire pendant. We finished up the afternoon looking at clothes. My sister bought some new tops and Marty got some shirts and sweaters. I sadly came home empty handed clothes wise.
I walked a lot today which should help negative a few extra calories I assumed – pasta, wine and ½ of a piece of cheesecake.
Kimi, thanks for saying Skippy and I are awesome losers. That certainly doesn’t bother me in the least. I hope you feel better soon.
Julianna, it is annoying how sizes will change. I bought Dockers this summer and even between styles I had to get different sizes.
Appletini, I hope you and yours are safe and sound.
Hi Lorelei.
Fieryred, I am sorry to hear you got in a car accident. Feel better soon.
DeeJay, congratulations for losing 12 pounds. Ouch for cutting your legs so bad. I would probably cut an artery based on my skills with knives. LOL at “crackberry”. I’ll have to tell Marty that one. I had about the same luck with a dietician when they tried to help me learn how to eat with all my food allergies. She honestly was not able to help me. That is nice to know you are already doing that the dietician suggested as your calorie range.
Skippy, was your long bike ride uphill both ways? That would certainly be the way I tell the story. That is mind boggling how much pressure I took off my knees. How fun to take the convertible out for a spin and that’s great you and your sister had some time together today. Thanks for the great link on why people gain weight back. That is awesome your sister joined ww. The sister I spent time with today is the one who is overweight. She talked about feeling better, giving up caffeine and being able to walk a little more after knee surgery and then she said she wants to get her energy back and endurance better and said she didn’t know how to do that. I didn’t know what to say – she just doesn’t want to talk about losing weight. I hope you sleep well tonight.
Thing2of2, I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Good luck in the soccer game tomorrow. Thank you for the kind words about my success.
Sharon, I’ve been looking for Snoopy bandaids with no luck. Spidey has great bandaids as well.
Rod, I am delighted to hear you had a nice, relaxing day. Thank you for the congratulations. I had Italian both last night and at lunch today. I was going to make low fat lasagna tomorrow but think I’ll pass for now.
Hi FebruaryBride.
Well, I am off to bed. I did not sleep well at all last night and got up at 5:30 today.
Have a great Sunday!
Marcy

corgan

Shiny_Rock
Hi I was wondering if I could join your thread? I need to lose some baby weight I am thinking around 10-15 pounds. I had a baby in May but its been difficult as I was always reaching for easy snacks (and not the healthy ones) during the first 2 months. Now that I can finally put my daughter down and make a healthy meal I still find I have a tendency to still reach for those easy snacks that are not good for you.

I am slowly trying to change my diet ( I don''t want to shock the system
28.gif
) and I have started a stroller fit class on Fridays and I am also going to be doing a swimming bootcamp on Wednesdays. I also just got a Wii and the Wii fit and I got a huge workout yesterday!

My big downfall though is I love chocolate and have a very hard time saying no. I also tend to overeat and I need to make smaller portions.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids! Just back from 65 mins on the hampster wheel. There were only the 3 or 4 Sunday regulars in there today so it wasn''t a mob scene like yesterday. Plus my "weekend workout crush" was there and it''s always fun to workout with him because he''s such a blast! Having left over Indian food for breakfast (YUM!) and the HH is making steak and asparagus for dinner, assuming all this rain doesn''t sweep the grill away...

Corgan, welcome!
35.gif
We would love to have you join us! I have some thoughts about smaller portions, but I need to bolt off and do an open house in less than an hour so I''ll be back later.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning All!

Welcome, corgan, we''re happy to have you! Hope you find lots of inspiration here. There''s nothing wrong with enjoying chocolate. Several of us eat the sweets we love every day (Rod eats Lindt chocolate after dinner every night, and I eat WW ice cream or frozen yogurt from the local shop most nights) it''s all about moderation. Again, welcome.

Dee, are you drowning yet?

Marcy, you little shopping fiend! Hope you love your new piece.

Rod, sorry the Italian food was only so so. Being married to an Italian, pasta is a staple in our household, but he modifies it so it''s not calorie loaded. So sad about the car scratch!

Skip, one of my kiddos came to class dripping snot and water pouring from his eyes on Friday, he''s gotta be where I caught this.

So I went to bed at 9 last night and slept until 8:50 this morning. I''m still not feeling myself and I think we''ll just lay low today. I managed to workout every day for a week straight, starting last Sunday, so I don''t feel guilty taking the day off, but it was becoming such a habit I''m a bit bummed. I missed a bike ride this morning, but sometimes you have to just relax, so I will.

Have a great day all.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Cuties!!!! It was funny because at 7 pm I didn't want to go to the party but we went and it turned out to be a good time!!! Our friends broke out the Wii Rock band after people left and we rocked out! haha
46167cirbnoolem.gif
I know kind of dorky but fun all the same!
9.gif
You should have seen me I was rolling my eyes until I tried it!!! LOL

Hubby and I are going biking this evening since we slept in! Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday!
35.gif

DEEJAY, was their a big difference in protein from the 2% to the 0%?? Woooo for the workout!

ROD, crap to the scratch on the door, major bummer!
39.gif
Starbucks doesn't keep you awake that late at night?? I have to stop all caffine at lunch time or I am a live wire all night! hehe I am sorry you don't sleep well, my not sleeping is for sort of stupid reasons. haha Oh well! i hope you sleep well and I will try hard to keep the deal, hugs!!!

MARCY ~ oh gosh, I am sorry your bed was like cement, how awful! How fun to hang out at Target, I love that place! hehe Oh gosh, sorry the watch stopped working, bummer! Glad you ended w/having fun with the nephews! No, the ride is sort of like a triangle, a bit up hill, then jags and really uphill and the last little bit is down hill. hehe I would cry if it was uphill the whole way, I need a little fun where I can wooo hooo going downhill
9.gif
I am sorry about your sister not wanting to do something to lose, bummer! Thank you!

CORGAN ~ welcome and glad you joined us!!! The snacks I have stocked in my kitchen are celery sticks, carrots, cucumbers (chop them up once during the week and have them ready if you can) and I keep Trader Joe's low fat mozzerela cheese sticks, almonds about 6 of them. I guess planning ahead really helps me. Good for you, you sound like you are doing awesome! What about small pieces of dark chocolate that are individually wrapped?

KIMI ~ oh no to the sick kiddo, that is tough! I hope you feel better soon, hugs!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

35.gif
Hope this note finds everyone well.

Two days of marvellous weather and supposed to be a nice week as well. Ran/biked today in glorious warmth and sunshine--some of the leaves are turning and it was just wonderful to be outside.

Enjoy your evening folks!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
35.gif
We went out to BF, Marty went to a friend’s house to play games on Wii so I went shopping and am working on laundry. I must have been jealous that my husband and sister both bought clothes yesterday because I picked up a few pieces today. I got a vest, a jacket and a t-shirt that matches both of them.
We are having steak cooked on the grill and baked potatoes for supper. I am pretty hungry already so I am eating some raw veggies now to take the edge of my hunger.
I think I am sorer today than yesterday. Stupid hard bed.
29.gif

Welcome Corgan! Congratulations on your baby daughter’s arrival in May.
cheerleader1.gif
I am a May baby too. No worries about needing chocolate – I have some every day.
1074606bxn0ln4w82.gif
I simply work it in to my calories. The miniature 3 Musketeers are only 25 calories, the miniature Milky Ways (milk and dark) are only 35 calories, a midget tootsie roll is 23 calories and the giant chocolate frozen bars ww has are divine and only 100 calories. I have a diet scale and weigh out all my food – that helps me with portion control.
DeeJay, it sounds like our supper menus are the same. I picked up asparagus too.
chowtimeguy.gif

Kimi, I resemble the shopping remark. I think I’ll like the new jewelry and new clothes. Sometimes you do need to just relax.
1236090i70qccbvc0.gif
I hope you get rested up today and feel back to your normal self soon.
Skippy, that is wonderful you had a blast at the party and rocked out to the Wii. I hope you had a great bike ride tonight.
bikebikebike.gif
I do hope my sister someday decides she wants to change. Marty told me on the way home last night my nephew was talking to him about it (my sister is his mom). Marty told him there is nothing anyone can do until she decides to change.
Sharon, I am glad you are having lovely weather and enjoyed running and biking today.
bikerrrr.gif

Rod, I missed the where you mentioned your car was scratched – how irritating.
gaah.gif

Have a great Sunday!
Marcy

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Hi, all. I haven''t yet read the past days worth of messages. My computer had an infarction or something....But, back up and running today, thanks to my FIL who runs a computer business.

Hopefully, I''ll get a chance to peruse the posts. But, for now, Hi to all and hope all is going well!!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone
35.gif

gaah.gif
I''ve been incredibly pathetic coming off my worst work week ever
14.gif
I completely fell off the wagon
1237389l5e9y2e4mo.gif
and am having a terrible time trying to climb back on
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
I can make all kinds of excuses for my lack of self-control and motivation but I won''t. I haven''t posted the last several days, though I''ve been lurking, because I felt too guilty
15.gif
I''m dissatisfied with my current state and yet I can''t seem to break through. Can somebody, anybody, please do this:
pound.gif
or this
slap4.gif
to me???

Sadly, I''m off to do more work. Sorry for not saying hi to everyone but YAY to those who stayed on track and kept on truckin''. Congrats, Marcy for 163!!! I''m TOTALLY not worthy! Hope everyone''s having a good Sunday!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I've never had to take my pants off at an open house until today...

Our weather is SO bad that by the time I got to the property that I was doing the open at today I was SOAKED from about butt down. I actually took my pants off and put them in the seller's dryer for a few minutes before I finished setting up. I was still damp, but at least I wasn't soaked for the entire two hours in the frigid air conditioning.

I had some blueberry flavored greek yogurt when I got home. The brand is Voskos and it was better than I remember the fage being when I tried it a while ago. A little tart compared to the Youplait I've been eating, but that might just be a matter of adjusting my palate since I know the Youplait is full of artificial sweeteners. Tomorrow I'll try a different brand/flavor.

Our steak and asparagus plans went out the window when one of my clients called and said to swing by and pick them up for Thai food. Honestly, I'm not even really sure what I ate tonight, but it was good!

Tomorrow I'm heading to the gym, but I'm only donig arms. The back of my knees are killing me, I think from the rowing machine yesterday.

Panda, no more guilt, hon! Guilt is a useless emotion. The important thing is that the wagon swung by again and you climbed back on. Good for you!

Marcy, sorry about your hard bed!

Sharon, I envy your good weather...

Skippy, I didn't think to check out the difference in protein between the 0% and the 2%, but I will try to remember to do that next time.

Kimi, we aren't drowned yet, but damn close!

Something, hopefull you'll be back to your normal identiy soon!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somethingshiny, rats for computer problems.
Panda, don’t be hard on yourself. Just get back on the wagon and work on it one day at a time. You CAN DO IT!
DeeJay, stripping at an open house, eh? Too funny. Our supper went as planned and was quite tasty. I have enough steak left for a sandwich tomorrow night before class.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Everyone!

It was such a nice somewhat normal Sunday. Charlie forgot to mention he had a meeting at the store from 9 - 12 this morning, so I was surprised when he got up, showered, got dressed and was heading out the door. At least I woke up long enough to find out why and so I had breakfast (just a bowl of fruit and coffee)on the terrace and read the paper by myself. But then Charlie came home, and he gave me a haircut (he's been doing that for the last few months and it does save us some money and he does a really good job too!), then we headed out to Panera for lunch and then coffee looking at the oak, as it was really warm in Tampa today. We hit the gym around 2:30 and I've got to tell you that having missed a few days because of my back was good and bad. The good part was I was more energized and worked out harder. The bad part was I got sore. Really sore. My legs and butt (sorry for the graphic) are out and out sore. I didn't lose any strength over the few days I was out, but man, do I ever feel it. Hopefully, it's a really good thing and I will see some muscle growth!! Dinner was a shrimp coctail appetizer, baked salmon and steamed vegetables. We bought everything at Fresh Market, and it was all so fresh. The salmon was just wonderful. Then we headed out and got a cup of coffee and I had my two pieces of Lindt Dark Chocolate for dessert. We just finished watching this new vampire show on HBO, called "True Blood." It's absolutely fascinating. The premise is vampires are not fiction and everyone knows they exist. In fact, they are trying very hard to obtain equality and live among humans. They can even go into restaurants and order fake plasma (blood) as their entre. It's sort of like watching a show about gay rights, or the rights of any oppressed group, only it's much darker and the vampires are capable of the sort of things vampires are known to be able to do. I'm a huge fan of vampire stories, so this is going to be a favorite show for me. It's written by Alan Ball, of Six Feet Under fame, so if you liked that, you might like this. But you can't be afraid of seeing blood and fangs. There were some funny things. They showed a debate on TV between an Evangelist Preacher who is staunchly against equality for vampires and the opoosing side was represented by the national Vampire Rights Assoication. And there was a scene where the headline of the paper said that Angelina adopted a Vampire baby! Anyway, that was our day............

Marcy, I'm so sorry your hotel bed was so hard. Matresses are so important to a good night's sleep for sure. Sorry you didn't find anything to buy yesterday, but it sounds like you made up for it today!!

Welcome Corgan. I hope you find much support and friendship here. You'll find there's a core group of us who are here just about everyday and we cheer for each other, offer advice, write our daily confessionals and admit when we've strayed from our mission. I try to not miss a day and I truly believe this thread has helped me over the last couple years stay on track! As kimberly said, chocolate is not bad for you. I eat two pieces of Lindt Dark Chocoate almost every day. Dark chocolate is actually very good for, and have flavonoids that are heart healthy. You don't have to cut out chocolate. You just have to eat the right kind (I go for dark chocolate with at least 70% cacao) and eat it in moderation.

Oh, so that's why you go on Sunday mornings eh DeeJay???!! LOL I heard you guys were having the remnants of Ike and it was pretty rough up there today.

I hope you are feeling better Kimberly. We have a friend who owns a day care center and she get's sick all the time. It just comes with the territory if you're around kids all the time. Don't feel guilty about not working out. Even though I don't follow this advice too often, taking a break can be quite beneficial.

Skippy, I'm glad you enjoyed the party. Thanks for worrying about my caffeine habit. I never drink high test after 4 PM. After that it's decaf only. I hope you had a great bike ride with hubby this evening.

Yay for nice warm weather Sharon!!

Panda, you've got to stop being so rough on yourself. You are NOT pathetic and you ARE worthy. You've just got to get yourself back up, dust yourself off and get back on the wagon. Here's your assignment: You should check in every day and write a post saying what you think you did right and what you think you did wrong. Being accountable has helped so many of us do better in our healthier life pursuit. No more self pity, OK?? (and yes I know, easier said than done, trust me, been there, done that).......

Something, you're still showing up as Anonymous. You probably need to go in and reset your avatar and screen name.

See you all in next week's thread. I'm sure our dear Lorelei has already decided what inspiration she's got in store for us tomorrow!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2008 8:47:03 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

Something, hopefull you''ll be back to your normal identiy soon!

Maybe this is my chance to become someone else....

A masked jewel thief coordinating a heist, informed by thousands of leads found on PS.

A movie star, trying to keep my identity and the whereabouts of my precious diamonds safe because of the paparazzi.

My own secret admirer.......

the combinations are endless!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am watching a House MD reun w/hubby right now. I decided to mow our lawn for my workout! Hubby and I were lazy today. hehe

Rod, glad you had a nice day w/Charlie and saw your vampire show.

Marcy, sorry you hurt from the bad beds, hugs!

DeeJay, funny about the pants. hehe The 0% fage has 22 grams of protein. It will be interesting hear the difference.

Panda, hang in there, hugs!!!!!!!!

Somethingshiny, how is JT feeling?

Hi Sharon!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, sorry to hear you are so sore from taking a few days off from the gym.
arniesmile.gif
I hope you feel better tomorrow. Your dinner sounds great. I sent in a comment on the hotel website – maybe I’ll get a discount. I always offer to cut Marty’s hair with the weed whacker but for some reason he never lets me. I do seem to hold my own on a shopping spree. I used to own about 5 pairs of pants, about the same number of polos and sweats. My wardrobe has vastly changed and expanded and quite frequently.
Somethingshiny, welcome back! I liked your plans for a new identity.
snicker.gif

Skippy, mowing the lawn is a great workout.
skipmows.gif
Thanks for the hugs I think I’ll take an Advil before going to bed. Just think I probably felt this bad all the time a few years ago.

I hope everyone has a great night of
sleepy.gif

Marcy

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, we''re going to have start calling you "The Weight Loss and Emoticon Queen!!!!" LOL

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2008 11:12:33 PM
Author: Rod
Marcy, we''re going to have start calling you ''The Weight Loss and Emoticon Queen!!!!'' LOL
LOL, the emoticons are so cute Marcy and you are so creative using them!!!!
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Rod and Skippy - I used to say "You can call me anything but don't call me late to dinner" but that doesn't apply anymore.
snicker.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results