shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 15th Sept till 21st Sept

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids! Just a quickly fly by before I go help a client with her move.

Did 65 mins on the dreadmill, keeping my heart rate only around 130. I tried to do the bike, but after 10 mins I was just bored stiff, not to mention I couldn''t keep my heart rate any lower than the mid 140s without almost stopping peddling, so that got nixed quickly!

Have a good day everyone! Be back later!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Quick flyby - Hi all! Congrats to those that lost and are exercising! DH is going to do the Turbo Jam intro tape with me tonight. Hee hee - should be interesting!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Goodness, golly geez, I am so HAPPY TODAY!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
I lost 2 lbs at my Weight Watcher Weigh in today for a total of 19.5lbs!!!!!!
woohoo.gif
Yippeeeeeeeeee Thanks "my HLT friends" for the motivation!!!
9.gif
you ALL ROCK!

I ran to Whole Foods after my weigh, (Miscka planted the WF seed) hehe and bought skinless chicken thighs, fresh green beans, peaches, and a few other goodies for dinner. I probably will go on a Walk tonight but earlier; have a FAB-stickin-wonderful DAY all
36.gif

SHARON ~ LOL, I eat a chunch of bread too when I bring home a loaf and it happens in my car! hehe Yay for an incredibly fine walk!

MARCY ~ wooo hooo emoticon queen, yay for being on the down side of the week, friend!!! Wooo hooo for a new skinny trench coat, baby!
9.gif

ROD ~ yum your dinner sounds good, we are doing something similar tonight, chicken with lima beans and green beans for a side, hey maybe we can have a small serving of mashed potatos! hehe xoxox friend!!!

MISCKA ~ I just went to Whole Foods and boo whoo I looked for the Krinkle sticks and we don't have them, we have a million other things. Have you tried the super yummy shrimp they have marinated in garlic? yum yum. Hugs friend!

MICHELLE SDL ~ woooo hoooo for us, I am so HAPPY FOR YOU AND I SWEETHEART!!!!!! Yippee, for fab weigh ins!!!
36.gif
9.gif
Hugs!

DEE*JAY ~ wooo hoo being in the uber workout!!! When do you go to FL? We will miss you, sugar!

KIMI ~ sending you a hug friend! Your dinners always sound so yummy, I might have to pop over there someday. heheh

GECKODANI ~ yippee for a wonderful workout out tonight, friend!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/17/2008 7:50:15 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

Lorelei, I have this image of you out there in the driveway in a pair of cut offs and a halter top with your new electric car polisher! Tres sexy!
9.gif

R
LOL! More like long johns, granny drawers, a vest and a sweater as it has been so cold here!
31.gif
My electric car polisher works well, but it makes your arms ache as much as buffing the wax off by hand, still it is quicker and my Jag is sparkling!
3.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 2:00:46 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Yay for the dreadmill Dee*Jay!! lol I just got back from my 2mi walk.. I always feel so completley unmotivated until I finish. lol If I can motivate myself, I''ll walk again tonight after dinner when the sun starts dropping.

Gecko, that''s great.. oh gosh if I could just see my husband for 30 minutes I would be happy.. dang his call outs..

Skippy, YAYAYAY for your loss!! Fantastic!!!

Lorelei, you''re hilarious.. nice visual.. do your thermals have flowers?
2.gif
Yay for puffy vest jackets. LOL
9.gif
Hugs!! (and btw.. I am still loving on bunny''s eyelashes. lol)
Aw SDL ((HUGS)). DH is in law school so I don''t see him all that much sometimes (he also works full time). When he''s home he''s usually studying. Meh. I''m geeked to work out though. He made me promise not to laugh at his lack of rhythm...
20.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2008 2:00:46 PM
Yay for the dreadmill Dee*Jay!! lol I just got back from my 2mi walk.. I always feel so completley unmotivated until I finish. lol If I can motivate myself, I''ll walk again tonight after dinner when the sun starts dropping.

Gecko, that''s great.. oh gosh if I could just see my husband for 30 minutes I would be happy.. dang his call outs..

Skippy, YAYAYAY for your loss!! Fantastic!!!

Lorelei, you''re hilarious.. nice visual.. do your thermals have flowers?
2.gif
Yay for puffy vest jackets. LOL
9.gif
Hugs!! (and btw.. I am still loving on bunny''s eyelashes. lol)

Hehehe! Why how did you know about my flower detailing?
emangel.gif
I have sweet little embroidered rosebuds on my thermals!!
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 2:59:51 PM

Date: 9/18/2008 2:45:43 PM
Author: geckodani

Aw SDL ((HUGS)). DH is in law school so I don''t see him all that much sometimes (he also works full time). When he''s home he''s usually studying. Meh. I''m geeked to work out though. He made me promise not to laugh at his lack of rhythm...
20.gif
9.gif
That''s kind of why I want to get a Wii.. because I KNOW hubby loves it and he would play with us, too.. the family that plays together, stays together.. isn''t that right?
9.gif
LOL! Sounds right to me!
36.gif
We also play video games together like dorks, LOL.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 3:09:37 PM

Date: 9/18/2008 3:05:13 PM
Author: geckodani

Date: 9/18/2008 2:59:51 PM

That''s kind of why I want to get a Wii.. because I KNOW hubby loves it and he would play with us, too.. the family that plays together, stays together.. isn''t that right?
9.gif
LOL! Sounds right to me!
36.gif
We also play video games together like dorks, LOL.
Like board games? We like them too.. Rummicub, Monopoly, Clue, Life.. and my daughter gave us a family conversation cube for Christmas.. its a very cool conversation starter :) I remember as a six year old I played Pinochle with my Grandfather.. :)
We Scrabble. And XBOX, LOL. Things with elves and swords.
9.gif
We are certified nerds.

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif

We''re back from our zany family reunion on wheels.
9.gif

We had a FAB time biking across (well partially across) the panhandle of Idaho. I hadn''t been on a bike in about seven years, but, well you know what they say about that!
2.gif
The trip was really pretty easy because we were on rail trails (old railroad lines converted into mountain bike trails) that were level or at a silght decline. Even the kids did great in the bike trailer. I didn''t lose an ounce because we ate as much as we biked. I''m just glad I didn''t gain!
3.gif

I''m terribly behind on the thread but wanted to pop in to say hi and that we''re back. Hope everyone is doing well. SDL, I did see your post about your friends Ruth and Josh. They''re in my prayers. Hugs to you!

corgan

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

Thank-you all for welcoming me!

I wanted to do shout outs but 3 pages already! I am a little behind, I have been trying to keep busy by doing some play dates and such and I am also continuing my stroller fit class on Fridays so I haven''t had much time online or even to do my Wii Fit!

I did have some veggies and dip today, but I also had 2 two bite brownies, I had a tuna fish sandwich, V8 fusion juice, decaf coffee and a flax seed bagel. I am not sure what I will have for dinner though.

I also went for an hour walk today with my little girl! I am hoping to use the Wii Fit tonight.

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone
35.gif

I''ve been down for the count the last several days with a nasty cold
8.gif
Guess those late nights working with little sleep finally caught up with me. Been off of work the last day and a half medicating and trying to get some rest.

Welcome, Haven & Corgan!

Yay to everyone who''ve been working out, taking walks, and eating healthy! Congrats Dee*Jay and Skippy for your respective 14 and 19.5 pounds lost!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

SDL, I''m keeping your friends in my thoughts.

Sorry, I haven''t been keeping up and for the quick fly by... I''m still in a weakened state
15.gif
Hopefully, I''ll feel better tomorrow, as I''m going to Vegas with my family to celebrate my parents'' 40th wedding anniversary. Since I haven''t been working out, I''m hoping to at least exercise portion control over the weekend so not all is lost.

I''ll check in when I get back on Sunday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thursday...worked, gym with hubby, home for dinner. We''re having halibut (come on over Skip!).

I''m sleepy. Have a great evening all.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 7:41:25 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Thursday...worked, gym with hubby, home for dinner. We''re having halibut (come on over Skip!).

I''m sleepy. Have a great evening all.
YUM!!!!
18.gif
Okay dokey, on my way! Wooo hooo on the workouts Kimi!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.......I could probably take my post from Tuesday and just copy it here. You know the drill......"UBER" long day at work, but a good one. Made it to the gym by about 6:30. Did my best to speed things up and move from one workout to the next as quickly as I could and managed to shave a whopping 15 minutes off, so I worked out for 2 hours 45 minutes, but like I commented before, it's my respite from the world and the only time I don't really worry about anything, or think about work. Charlie was off again today, so he fixed his wonderful meatloaf and steamed veggies, which I heated up when I got home from the gym. Tomorrow is a normal Friday, meaning he's off tomorrow night, so we'll meet for Sushi like we usually do.

I'm sorry for not being able to say hey to everyone individually, but it's getting late again, and I'm just pooped and need to get some work finished so I can get to bed at a reasonable hour.

I did want to say CONGRATULATIONS to SKIPPY for her SPECTACULAR WEIGHT LOSS!!!!! You go girl!!! WOO HOO!!

See you all tomorrow night when I'll have a bit more time.........

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did a 3.5 mile walk tonight and got started early so I could go for a bit longer than the night before. My favorite dinner is avocado, basil boca burger on baguette, so we had that, tomorrow night is chicken and veggies. Hope everyone has a great evening!!! Thank you all for the kudos, you made my day!!! HUGS!

PANDA I hope your workload slows down a bit and sorry you aren't sleeping, hugs, friend and I hope you feel better soon sugar!

ROD sorry your day was uber long, sending you a hug and yay tomorrow is Friday, thanks for the kudos, dear friend!!! Hugs!

KATHELEEN, wooo hoooo for your awesome bike ride!

CORGAN, great to see you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif
Hi everyone.
35.gif
We went to dinner tonight. I had a dry roll, dry salad, some pasta with marinara sauce, a small meatball and ½ of a small dessert. I brought most of my supper home so we have leftovers for supper tomorrow evening.
SanDiegoLady, I would hate to have fresh baked bread around here every day too, hot bread needs lots of butter. Thanks for the heads up on the movie. Hugs to your friend and her son. I certainly understand why she wants to stay there with him. Congratulations for being down 1.8 pounds.
woohoo.gif
Great idea to work on it 5 pounds at a time.
Sharon, I’ve done that to fresh bread too – it smells so good I just have to rip off a piece of it.
9.gif

Miscka, I wish we had a Whole Foods here – maybe I’ll make a trip south this weekend and stock up on some goodies.
chowtimeguy.gif

DeeJay, I hope your client’s move went well.
1.gif

Geckodani, I hope the Turbo Jam tape was fun.
Happy%20dancing%20guy.gif

Skippy, congratulations on losing 19.5 pounds.
hi501.gif
I am so excited for you. I am enjoying my trench coat. I told Marty that was one of my getting skinny dreams.
Lorelei, that is great your car is sparkly and it’s working your arms.
emthup.gif

Kathy, I am glad your trip was fun.
bikebikebike.gif

Corgan, you lost my at brownie bites. Mmm. Have fun at class tomorrow.
3.gif

Panda, get well soon.
emrose.gif

Kimi, I hope you had a nice, restful sleep tonight.
sleep_pillow.gif

Rod, I am sure you are glad tomorrow is Friday. Hooray for weekends.
36.gif

Have a great evening.
Marcy

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
I survived my first personal training session. My body is mad at me now though. I can feel it in my back. My trainer made me do all kinds of lunges. I do not like the bosa or whatever it is called. I had eaten a small dinner before my workout and as soon as I started I got a headache. My body was like "Hey what are you doing!" Anyway, I feel good going to hop in the shower and figure out my bodybugg thing, try to figure out what is wrong with my car and then go to bed.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi All, Auntie Skippy is babysit her nephew today this afternoon till 4pm. I already know my nephew loves kickball so we probably will do that and maybe go for a walk (he likes to do that too but he can only do a mile).

I might run to the grocery store and buy up a few of those yummy Lean Cuisine Garlic, Onion, Chicken pizzas and have one for lunch.
emotion-33.gif
haha Yum!
3.gif
I am looking forward to a relaxing Friday evening, yay!!! Hubby is going to make a delicious chicken dish and I bought some fresh green beans that I want to garlic up,yum! I probably will have a glass of beer! hehe
embeer.gif

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS
9.gif

MARCY ~ don't you feel good knowing you went to dinner and didn't go nutty (that is how I feel when I do that or like last weekend and resisted the naughty snacks at our friends house)! That is so awesome and a huge accomplishment!!! hehe Yum to good leftovers!! Yay for a skinny trench coat, friend!!!
36.gif

Hi there wonderful MICHELLE!!!!

Yay, LORELEI, for the are workout in the purdy new car!!
3.gif

MUSEIKCHIK ~ yay for a great training session, it sounds tough and awesome!!! Hope your head feels better!

ROD ~ hope tonight is a sushi night and if so cheers friend!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Weekend folks! No exercise for me today as my knee gve me much grielf yesterday. I think I need some champagne to soothe it!
emcocktl.gif

Miss Skippy--I missed your weight loss stat earl;ier, and jsut wanted to send my congrats your way! Way to go!
36.gif

Marcy--glad you are enjoying your new clothing.

in health and happiness--Sharon

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
SOrry, I haven''t read through the posts yet. Just a quick check-in because we''ll be so busy over the next few days.

After JT''s surgery, we''ll have to stay home for a couple weeks so I stocked up on tons of drinks for him and lots of healthy foods for me. Hopefully, with yummy good-for-me foods on hand I won''t delve into pizza mode. Although, I did buy pizza making ingredients, but only enough for ONE!!

Crap news on the car front. After less than two months in our "new" vehicle, it left JT and I stranded after the engine crapped out. Initially, the dealership said they would "work with us", but they''ve decided there''s nothing they should do because it''s not their responsibility to sell a quality car to begin with. So, now we have a $6000 paper weight. And, they presented us with a $600 bill for their unsolicited attempted "repair". Now, DH and his dad have to get a car dolly and tow the dang car somewhere where it can rot. So, down to one vehicle, which wouldn''t be so bad except I hate the idea of not having a car while JT is recovering from surgery.

Anyhoo, I don''t know if I''ll have a chance to stop back in before the surgery (lots of packing and preparations) so please keep JT in your prayers on Monday.

Have a great tomorrow!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
A quick Friday afternoon check-in!
35.gif

Got back on my treadmill after my biking hiatus. I couldn''t believe how hard it was today! I seemed to have lost a lot of endurance/cardio during my short running absense. Sort of a bummer how fast that can happen!I did manage to get in 4.5 miles and am hoping to run tomorrow and Sunday. Hopefully the bod is up for it!

I''ve also been dealing with horrible daily headaches. I''ve never been a headache-getter, so this is new territory for me. Not sure what the triggers are, but them seem to pop up in the evening. Open to ideas/suggestions if anyone has thoughts to share.

Corgan, I missed your initial posts! Welcome!!
1.gif
I''d love to hear more about your Wii Fit. I''ve heard great things about it!

Panda, hope you''re feeling better. Have a great time in Vegas for your folks'' anniversary!

Hi Kimberly! How are you doing?

Rod, sounds like work is busy but good. Wishing you and Charlie tasty sushi tonight!

Skippy, Dee*Jay and SDL, big WHOO HOOO on the lost lbs!! Way to go!
36.gif

Marcy, thanks for the warm welcome back! Yay for new clothes!!

Museikchick, your personal training session sounds good--and strenuous! Lunges are the bane of my existance, but they do seem to tone!

Canuk-gal, best wishes for the knee. I do think champagne would help!
3.gif

Shiny, JT is in my prayers!! Please give us an update on how he''s doing when you can. I''m so sorry about the car! That is horrible service from the dealership. Ugh. So sorry.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday all! Just a quick one from me today because I have to go meet a client at 7:30. Did 65 mins on the hampster wheel, keeping my heart rate in the 160s/170s (and sometimes the low 180s) the whole time. My face is still so red, even half an hour later! The HH and I are going to have Vietnamese food when I finish meeting with my client, so hopefully I will find something on the menu that isn''t too bad for me...

Hello to everyone, but I especially want to say Hi to Shiny, and I will be thinking of you next week. I don''t know if I''ll be able to post (last year at the resort we had to use a dial-up connection with our laptop and I could read PS but posting was so slow it was torture!) but I will be checking for news on JT.

Have a good weekend all!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Skippy and kathleenmv, thanks for the support. I have muscles in my butt that are sore that I didn''t even know existed. But seriously I am soo sore and I am going back on Sunday. Hopefully the soreness will be gone by then...
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Quick check in...eating a hodgepodge meal before heading out to a birthday party. It''s a girls'' night Drunco/Bunco thing, never played only know the birthday girl, should be interesting. No workout for me today, my day off.

Sending lots of good thoughts your and JT''s way, SS.

Sorry you''re hurting, musik.

Have a great dinner, Dee.

Skip, hope you enjoyed your nephew.

Hi Kathleen, congrats on finishing your vaca/ride. How awesome!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.......

Nothing new to report on the work front. I got to work early and left late, even though it was Friday. I was still there after 6 PM. I came home and changed and we went out for our regular Friday night Sushi, FroYo and coffee. It was divinely wonderful weatherwise tonight. While it''s the first day of autumn everywhere except Florida, one could detect a bit of change in the air. It was breezy and the air lacked humidity, so it was truly pleasant sitting under the oak. We''ll have our first rush of cool air about the 3rd week of October and that''s something we can''t wait for.

Charlie is working all day tomorrow, but get''s off at 6. He''ll come home and change and then we''ll likely head out for a simple (cheap) diner dinner. I have absolutely nothing planned for tomorrow. I truly need a day of nothing after my "UBER" long week.

You were a very good girl at dinner Marcy!! I''m glad you''re enjoying your new trench coat. We have no need for such things in Florida!! LOL

Michelle, thanks for the workout kudo''s and congratulations on the weight loss! Your friend Rod is very proud of you for sure!!

museikchik, it sounds like your trainer did a great job if you''re feeling sore. No pain, no gain is a true statement when it comes to working out!!

I''m sure your nephew had a great time with his Aunt Skippy!! Hubby''s chicken dinner and your beans sound yummy!!

I hope the champagne helped your knee feel better Sharon. Yessiree, medicine can do wonders!!!

Shiny, I''m so sorry about the $6,000 paperweight. Car troubles can be so frustrating. Can''t someone fix it? JT will be in my prayers for a complication free tonsilectomy and a quick recovery. I remember having mine out when I was very young. It wasn''t much fun. Let us know how things went when you get a chance.......

Kathleen, I''m sorry you''ve been dealing with bad headaches daily. Has anything changed in your diet that you can think of? I would suggest a visit to your doctor is in order. Daily headaches are not the norm, so you should get that checked. OK?? Thanks for the good sushi wishes. It was delish!

DeeJay, I hope your trip down to Orlando is uneventful. We''re looking forward to seeing you and Bill Monday night!

Enjoy the girls night out Kimberly........

I''ll check in sometime tomorrow. Sleep well everyone......

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, so I took care of my nephew and of course he was a blast, but little kids wear you out! I don''t know how you parents do it!!! hehe
9.gif
Well, hubby rode his bike to work and decided to take the long way home so by the time he got home I was STARVED!!! We nixed the chicken for tomorrow night and went to this new cafe but the line was HUGE and of course I was starved so we couldn''t handle the weight time and stopped for burgers! LOL Here I dressed up and we ended up w/burgers and fries. hehe
3.gif
I think next time when I am starved I will have a banana or something to take the edge off!

Well, tomorrow I am going to Weight Watchers for a second time this week as moral support for my sister. Have a wonderful evening all!!!
35.gif

Miss Sharon, thanks for the kudos and take care of the knee. Hugs, I hope it feels better soon!!
12.gif
Yes, champagne is in order I think!

Somethingshiny, I will have JT in my prayers!!! Hugs! keep us posted please!

Kathleenmv, I LOVE your pendant, and yay for the treadmill! Wooo hooo for 4.5 miles, that is awesome! You are super woman!

DEEJAY ~ Yay for the uber workouts! Oh gosh I love Vietnamese food, yummmy!

MUSEIKCHIK ~ Yay for sore muscles, that means your workout is working. hehe I love cheering people on!

KIMBERLY ~ Have fun tonight, I played bunco w/some girlfriends and NEVER heard of it before, LOL. You will have a good time, hugs!

ROD ~ wooo hooo for sushi; if I am ever out there I will want to go for sushi. hehe Nice that it''s gorgeous under the oaktree, ahhhhhhh! Have a great relaxing day friend!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
35.gif
I had a busy day. I went to lunch with some ladies from work for a baby shower. I ate a few chips and salsa, part of a burger and half of a cupcake scraping off the frosting first. Tonight we had my leftover pasta for supper. I helped Marty pack then we stopped at the mall and headed off to our astronomy meeting.
Marty needed some cleats for his golf shoes; he is in a tournament in Denver tomorrow. I bought myself a pair of red sunglasses. I’m so stylish now – ha ha.
emsmiled.gif

Marty is leaving for a business trip so I will work on some projects around the house while he’s gone.
I had something funny happen at lunch today. One of the ladies who joined us hadn’t seen me since I lost about 50 pounds. She comes in and says hi to everyone and all of a sudden a bunch of them are laughing and all looking at me. I guess she asked the girls at her end of the table who I was. She really freaked out when they told her who I was.
Museikchik, I am glad you survived the first session with your trainer.
bananamoonwalk.gif

Skippy
, it sounds like you and your nephew had a blast. I am sure he adores spending time with his aunt Skippy. It is amazing how far food goes now that Marty doesn’t eat much either. I get really hungry when I don’t eat at my normal time too. I eat so little every time I eat I can’t go long until my next meal. Having a burger and fries now and then is just fun.
mmcheeseburger.gif

Sharon, I am sorry to hear about your knee, I definitely think champagne is going to help it feel better.
Happy%20Congratulations.gif

Somethingshiny, I hope JT recovers quickly from his surgery. Poor little guy - here is a cute little bunny for him.
hareiam.gif
That is awful about the car and getting a bill for “not” repairing the car.

Kathy
, that is awesome ran almost 5 miles today. I hate to hear you are getting headaches. I get sinus headaches from allergies and they are miserable. I hope you get over them and find out how to prevent them.
14.gif

DeeJay, have fun on your trip.
36.gif

Kimi, I hope you had fun on your girl’s night out.
mmfreshmartini.gif

Rod,
I’m glad to hear you can at least feel a bit of a change in the weather. I am not looking forward to winter because I am always so cold. Too funny you don’t need a trench coat in Florida – you’d probably roast in something like that down there. Enjoy your day of relaxation tomorrow – you deserve it.
1370758t2un0q5qua.gif

Have a great Saturday!
Marcy

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning All,

Glad you made it out for sushi, Rod. Enjoy your day of quiet. I crave those days some weeks.

My nephew is constant motion, Skip, and he can be tiresome, but that''s probably because when I''m with him I am CONSTANTLY playing with him, whereas if I saw him all of the time I''d probably not be so intent on spending every single minute entertaining him.

Marc, so funny that the lady didn''t recognize you. Isn''t it great to recongize food like burgers and fries as a treat as oppoosed to a regular meal?

Bunco ended up being much more fun than I expected. I snacked a bit while there, a few cheese and crackers, some chips and guac, and glass and a 1/2 of wine, nothing excessive and I skipped cake.

I''m trying to get myself moving to go to the gym, but I''m pretty tired and just enjoying my cup of tea still. Happy Saturday!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
I love weekends. I slept until 11:00 am this morning. Woke up surfed PS, had an awesome workout and an even more awesome lunch. I bought a whole bunch of fruit to snack on to help me eat healthier.

Rod: Some of the soreness in my muscles is gone. Working out at the gym today actually helped. Who knew?

marcyc: I love the banana that is too funny. I am looking forward to "surviving" my second session tomorrow. It helps to have someone tell you what you are doing wrong and at the same time not let you cheat (which believe me I tried). She nipped that one in the bud real quick...

Anyway I am off to do homework so I hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results