shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 15th Dec till 21st Dec

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 5:47:51 PM
Author: merrymunky
Hello all!

Well Ross'' custom Christmas card arrived yesterday and he loved it :D

That makes me happy.

I am off work for two weeks now...the joys of working in a school eh?

How is everyone?
Great to see you Merry Munky! Yay for the Christmas card
36.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.......we had a nice day today. Charlie was off the entire day, which is a nice treat for us both. Since we were not exactly good yesterday, we just had a bowl of fresh fruit and coffee for breakfast. It was nice enough to sit out on the terrace, but we wound up on the couch with Sakai and HGTV! I only ate half my sandwich at lunch yesterday and saved the rest, so I took the left over with me and had it with a cup of soup at Panera for lunch. Of course we walked next door to have a cup of coffee under the oak. It was so beautiful outside today. Sorry for rubbing this in to my friends in the frozen, blizzardy tundra up north, but it was about 75 today, with puffy clouds and beautiful blue skies. We lounged under that oak for some time. And even wound up sitting with friends from the gym, who had already completed their workout. We managed to get to the gym around 3 PM and we worked out for a full 3 hours. It was a great workoug and I really enjoyed having Charlie there with me. We don''t get to work out together too often these days. Dinner tonight was baked chicken and steamed brocolli and carrots. As I''m typing this, we''re splitting a small cookie with a cup of coffee. Tonight, I''m going to wrap the gifts I got yesterday and put them under the tree. WOO HOO for a really short work week. I''m working tomorrow and Tuesday, but taking Christmas Eve off!!!

I agree with you Skippy about my iPod. I don''t know how I''d run or do the elliptical without it!! I''m glad you got a chuckle out of my badness!!

It is simply amazing how much you''ve accomplished Marcy. I fully expect this time next year to see you writing about spending an hour on the treadmill!! You''ve lost all that weight, now you''re going to make your entire cardiovascular system nice and strong! I hope you had flawless diamond filled dreams!!

I''m so glad Ross enjoyed the custom card merry!! How cool is it that you have the next two weeks off too! Rod is definitely jealous!! I hope you enjoy the time off and take some time to do some healthy things, but also to just enjoy the season!

I''m guessing most of our family was pretty busy today. I hope it means you were out getting ready for the holidays! I can''t believe Xmas Eve is in just three days. Time sure does fly. We were talking today about all the changes we''ve seen in 2008. We''re guessing 2009 promises to bring changes to us as well, but hopefully good ones, since some of the changes we faced this year, weren''t so good...........

Oh, one more thing. Please send all the PS DUST you can our way. Our condo was shown this week to a Tampa Bay Buccaneer and he supposedly really liked it. Please DUST us, so he decides to buy our place, so we can move in 2009, which would be a good thing indeed!

Have a great start to Christmas week everyone!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all! I went for a quick walk today. I also ate pretty healthy which made me happy; I know it isn't always in our control especially around the holidays so it was nice to get a little control back even if it was just for the day. hehe I made a wonderful lentil, veggie and chicken soup for dinner. We went to visit some friends this afternoon and they gave us this cute picture book of their sweet son.

Tomorrow I babysit my nephew and get my allergy shots. Last night I had a nice grilled piece of Mahi and steamed green beans.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

ROD, sorry I laughed, it sound like there was a bit of what do you do sort of sound to your post so I giggled because I had an I hear you moment too! hehe You are so awesome with your workouts and an inspiration w/the core for sure! LOTS AND LOTS OF PS DUST FOR THE HOUSE TO SELL
1238.gif
dust dust and prayers too! Glad you had a nice day w/Charlie!! Hugs!

MARCY, I bet you had a WONDERFUL day with family. Hugs!!! Yay for all your awesome walks!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.

35.gif
The family cookie eating and Christmas went well.It was so nice just having one gift for each of the adults.It went a lot quicker.My nephew got a real deal from us.We promised him our old cell phones (he will be 5 at the end of the month).I had them on the table, ready for him and when I wrapped gifts last week I moved them – I thought I put them with the gifts to take today.Anyway we can’t find them over there so I assumed they are still on the table; we came home to get them and we can’t find them anywhere.So we gave him a Palm Trio – about a year old, cost us quite a bit of money because it wasn’t time for a new phone.Marty got a different phone and we were keeping this phone for me.I was just being too cheap to go change my plan.Anyway it has sat here on the couch, charged waiting for me to upgrade my plan and since I like my pink phone (the color not the phone) I just haven’t been real anxious to do it.Anyway, we gave him that phone for his toy.He is in 7th heaven.His older brother is jealous as all get out too.I just couldn’t break his little heart though because he’s been talking about getting a phone from us since Thanksgiving.

MerryMunky, I am glad to hear Ross loved his card.Woo hoo for 2 weeks off.That is the best part about working for a school.Enjoy your days of leisure.

Rod, I am glad you had a nice day in 75 degree weather - I am delighted one of us can enjoy some beautiful weather.We were in the single digits today and that was not including the wind chill.I am glad you have a short week.I am taking off Christmas Eve too but have to work Friday.Thanks for the vision of my health a year from now, you just never know.I find I can do more all the time.I was on my feet a lot today and plan to go walk on the treadmill once I post this.Good luck with that guy loving your house enough to buy it.PS dust coming your way – and it’s pretty windy here so it will get there quickly.

9.gif
ETA: I did not dream about IF diamonds but I did tease Marty about it a bit today.

Skippy, I am glad you ate healthy today – I am back to normal tomorrow and Tuesday anyway.I did have a nice time with the family today, thank you.

Well, I am off to the treadmill.

Take care and have a great evening.

Marcy

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, I thought it was funny you were amused, so absolutely no apologies necessary. OK? I''m glad you had a good and healthy day today........

I''m sorry you have temps in the single digits Marcy. I''m glad the cookie eating and family Christmas went well. Wow, a Treo was quite a gift. I guess Mary''s going to have to get you a new phone now. Maybe an iPhone??

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, we are going to make it to the 30''s tomorrow. Woo hoo! Yes, the Treo is a nice phone (toy) for a little boy. His dad was saying the little boy has a nicer phone than he does which is probably true. I am a sucker for my little nephews though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results