shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 13th April till 19th April

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning!

Rod, thank you ever so much for the pep talk. After 6 years of maintaining I can''t imagine allowing my body to return to its former self. So much of this is food for me, the exercise piece is, typically, the part I love. I''m just struggling with fitting it all in with work after having been made to take a break. You are the best, thank you for pushing me!

El, thanks for the kind words. I had to do something, and I''m proud of myself for having been successful. I''m so sorry that you got sick. As Dee said, it seems you are overwhelmed with all of these changes, new plans. Take a deep breathe, do one thing at a time and you''ll be just fine.

Lliang, when I was running I ran about 3 miles a few times a week and on other days I went to the gym or used the elliptical. I didn''t really have a goal, I just ran a path (in my neighborhood there are only two loops that start at my house, so I opted for the longer loop). I was probably running about 10 miles a week, plus my other exercise. I am a sloooooooooooooooooooow runner, but it''s something I really enjoy. I haven''t tried running yet this week, my body is still adjusting. I''m thinking it will happen in the next few weeks. I am working summer school, I don''t have an assignment yet but they''re always desperate for employees., and my second job (working with children with autism on social issues) will continue through the summer, plus the special needs boy I babysit for is always good for a few hours of work every week or two. I enjoy being busy, I just struggle with fitting everything I want/need to do in.

Bee, thanks for the kind words. I''m allowed to exercise again, I just have to get back to it!

Skip, that is so funny about your nephew. Mine is all about monsters right now. He tells me they''re nice and they aren''t scary.

Marcy, so sorry about your finger.

So I couldn''t sub today because I have to attend a meeting from 1-3. I''m going to hop on the elliptical this morning. I have plans to walk with a girlfriend this afternoon, hopefully she''ll be able to.

Not much else here. Have a great day everyone.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
Hey there everyone! I''ve been sick all week (allergies and asthma gone crazy) so haven''t been working out and have only had time to participate in the mommy thread. Hope you''re all having a great week. Happy Friday!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! Woohoo it''s friday! Tonight I''m going to a friend''s house for dinner so I''m hoping that she does something diet-friendly! No work out for me as I''ve just finished college and have flown home to have a shower and then will head out. Will be up at 7.30 am for salsa step and aerobics tomorrow. Cannot wait! Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

Elmorton- I have done WW a few times and found them great. Sorry to hear that you felt rushed at the start-I would have felt the exact same and cried too. It takes a lot of nerve etc to go into the meeting, especially when you''re thinking about it all day so it must have been a let down when you got home. Stick with it and maybe ask the leader to go through things with you next week.

Dee*Jay-sorry to hear that you''re hurting! Hope you feel better soon!

Steph-great article! I remember hearing about that salad thing before. That''s a huge amount of calories when you think you''re being healthy!

Skippy-sounds like you had a great day. That class and your dinner both sound fab! Thankfully I''m not eating all around me today! Back to a normal hunger level!

Rod-enjoy the sushi tonight. Sorry to hear that things aren''t great in work. There''s nothing worse. I hope that you find something better soon.

Marcy-you''re getting snow again?? Wow! All we''re getting is rain. Sorry to hear that your finger is still aching.

Lliang_chi-I will definitely take you up on that offer if I go to Miami! I think that everyone has weeks where working out isn''t going great and eating is going too well. Hopefully next week will go better!

Beachrunner-glad to hear that you had a good week!

Appletini-enjoy collecting the flowers

Kimberly-hope that you have a good workout on the elliptical. I always find it so hard getting back to exercise after not doing it for a while.

Talk to you all later-better run for dinner!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone,

#2 Guy on this thread checkin'' in...

I''m back on a full workout schedule with Monday boxing/Brazilian Jujitsu
and I''m using the recumbent bicycle every night at 9pm for 30 minutes.
It actually has a calming effect and I''m sleeping better.
Also, there is a drink called Ginger Soothe which is available at Whole Foods Market,
which has a soothing effect and actually tastes pretty good.
Blood pressure, vitals, weight, not a factor..all are very good.
Just trying out different times and styles of exercise that works for me.
That''s what it''s all about trial and error.
Have a calm weekend everyone!

Jeff

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Friendaronis!!! I am back from Core Revolution slash muscle hour. We did so many lunges, squats and pliates while lifting weights, back and sit ups; it was a great workout. I could not see the mountains when I was driving to class because it was dark and there was snow; it is still kind of drizzly. Tonight we are grilling a flank steak and my sister and her son and my friend are coming over for dinner; we will have corn, broccoli and potatoes for a side.

TGIF and hope you are having a fabulous Friday and weekend
35.gif

ROD, oh gosh, I am sorry they are laying people off in the office; I pray you find something else. You sound like a hard worker so they need you. Yay for that guy in Casper; that is great news. sending you a hug. It is being talked about in hangout about Susan Boyle; she is pretty awesome, I agree!

MARCY, if we are getting a little bit of snow I can just imagine you all are getting lots and lots of it!!! Ouch to the finger, hugs.

LISA, your man and my man sounds alike when it comes to movies; my hubby won't see sappy movies as he puts it. Yay for doing your own bootcamp!

BEACHRUNNER, yay for a good week of working out and eating healthy!! Any runs coming up?

APPLE, yay for shred!! I love spring flowers and planting; there is something so relaxing about it. Have fun.

KIMI, yi friend; yay for your elliptical workout!!!

BURK, I am glad you popped in and congrats on the lot! Hope you feel better, I am so sorry. hugs.

BEE, yay for dinner at your friends house and for salsa tomorrow; sounds like a nice weekend!

JEFF, good to see you; wow, you must be in great shape doing the Jujitsu!!! I will have to go check that out next time I am at whole foods; I take valaria (sp?) in my tea at night and that helps.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All!

Just wanted to pop back in and report that I didn''t get a chance to use the elliptical this morning but J and I went on a good walk this afternoon. He called it a run because I walk so fast. Whatever.

Have a great night everyone.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Hopefully everyone gets blessed with this wonderful weather!
10.gif

I did not work out tonight; just some abs and some stretching in preparation for my run tomorrow. I had a good dinner; tilapia filet, steamed veggies, and polenta. yummy!
18.gif

bee- Thanks! Have fun at your classes tomorrow; they sound fun!

MB-Congrats for getting back on a workout routine! Tell us more about Ginger Soothe; what is it suppose to do besides soothe?
2.gif

Skippy- Good for you with those lunges and squats; they are my worst nightmare.
14.gif
Yes, I am running a 5K tomorrow to benefit Earth Day! Should be fun and a BEAUTIFUL day!

Kim- Yay for a good walk with your hubby!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Everyone.......It wasn't an awful day. That's how I measure my days at work these days.....how 'unawful' it might have been. So, on the 'unawful' scale, it wasn't too bad. I wound being the only one in the office at 6 on a Firday night. THen I met Charlie for Sushi and our friend who had the double mastectomy joined us. She's at the stage where they've got 'expanders' in there and each week they add more fluid, only they're a little TOO big and even she thinks they are. Once she's been stretched to the right size, then they take the stretchers out and she has to go back under the knife to have her permanent implants put in. It's such a painful and long process. Charlie's working tomorrow, and I'm just taking the day off from everything. We'll meet for dinner when he get's off. And he's not working Sunday, so we'll have a regular Sunday, with a nice long workout at the gym in the afternoon.

It's alreay late and I'm really beat after such a "fun' week, so this will have to be a BIG hello to everyone. I'll do my best to check in tomorrow night.

I hope everyone's got a great weekend on tap........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.TGIF.We are home safe and sound and plan on staying here until this snow storm clears out.One of our bushes out front (easily 15 feet tall) is bent over in half.Marty said he was taking them out this summer anyway.We’ve had about 10 inches here.

BeachRunner, sorry to hear your FI has come home wounded, how nice of you to take care of him.One of mine should have had stitches but I waited to go to the doctor the next day and they won’t stitch it after 12 hours.It was about half inch triangle cut with a bread knife.It wouldn’t stop bleeding either.I had to wrap with and keep it dry for 10 days.Marty had to do dishes for me.That was nice.I am glad to hear you made tacos.I have no idea what I will cook tomorrow.Decisions, decisions.Yay for just deciding to start back in your routine again.Good luck in the 5K tomorrow.

Appletini, have fun picking out your flowers.We are going to have 70 degree weather next week.I can hardly wait.Of course first we have to get through this current snow storm.I hope it doesn’t rain all the time this weekend.

Lisa, your poor brother.Mom’s just do that though – freak out about their children.I keep thinking one of these days when Marty leaves town he will hide my knifes and put plastic knifes in our knife block.

Kimi, glad to hear you are going to work summer school. I like to keep busy too.

Burk, I hope you are feeling better.I notice the spring allergies are creeping up on me too.Rats.

Bee, you are finished with college?Graduating?How exciting.Yes, we are under a winter storm warning through noon tomorrow.It’s a good day to stay home.

Jeff, it’s good to see you here.That is awesome all is going well with you.

Skippy, yay for a great workout today.Flank steak sounds good.Marty cooks that for us sometimes; it’s great.I hope your snow is gone already.Ours probably won’t melt until next week sometime.

Rod, I hope you have a pleasant and relaxing weekend.

Have a great weekend.

Marcy

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Saturday everyone! Dinner at my friends house was good last night and I managed to avoid anything really unhealthy so I was proud of myself. Although the cake did look amazing! I got up this morning and did the two classes-they were brilliant today and I really enjoyed myself. Just going to study for the rest of the day and go out with D tonight to meet some friends. Hope you all have a fab weekend!

Burk-sorry to hear that you''re unwell. Hope you''re on the mend soon!

Modified-sounds like you''re doing really well. Wish we had a Whole Foods here-that drink sounds good!

Skippy-hope that you had a good meal last night. your class sounds fab.

Kimberly-sounds like you had a great walk!

Beach-Enjoy the run. That dinner sounds amazing.

Rod-enjoy your relaxing day today. Hope you enjoyed the sushi last night.

Marcy-unfortunately they''re just my finals for third year. I have one more year of lectures and then a year working in the vet hospital and then I''m done. Glad you made it home safe and sound. That sounds like awful weather that you''re having.

Talk to you all soon!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bee, well you are certainly getting closer to graduating. Glad you had fun and ate healthy last night.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi friends; my sister, nephew, friend and hubby had a nice time over at my house for dinner. My friend was so sweet and brought cupcakes especially for my nephew; he was a happy little guy. This afternoon my cousin and I went for a 65 min walk; it is warming up here but I did have to wear my sweats. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!! Monday I leave town to go relax w/my family. I need to get ready for that.
1.gif

KIMI, heehe to the run; glad you two had a nice walk.

BEACHRUNNER, awesome on the race; how did you do? Kudos!

ROD, aww, hugs; hope your workout was great. I am sorry about you friend; prayers outgoing.

MARCY, wow, that is a crazy amount of snow. Is it normal to get that much snow now in April; it seems to be normal for Denver though. Stay warm!!! Our snow didn''t stick and it turned to rain which was nice.

BEE, yay for having a nice time w/your friend. Have a nice evening tonight.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey......I need to win the lottery. I could so easily lead the life of leisure! I loved sleeping in this morning. It''s better when Charlie''s home and Sakai lays close to me and purrs and ocassionally takes her paw and rests it on my face and even licks me. It''s just the most incredible feeling to be owned by the most wonderful cat on the planet (no offense to anyone''s special kitty friend). It was a beautiful morning, but too breezy to sit out on the terrace, so we lounged around inside and read the paper, had a scone, coffee and a bowl of fruit. Charlie had to be at work at noon and I had absolutely no plans, other having my car washed and getting a few things we needed at the grocery store. So, I did those things and sat under the oak and enjoyed a cup of coffee at Sbucks. We decided to go to a restaurant that recently opened on the water. It used to be one of our favorite restaurants. The setting is wonderful. That hasn''t changed. But the food was just OK. At least we tried something new........We had FroYo for dessert and coffee under the oak and the stars. It''s a glorious evening in Tampa. Tomorrow, we''re going to the gym in the afternoon and dinner at home.

How much snow can you guys get Marcy?? Gee, it''s almost summer down here and you''re still shoveling the white stuff.

I meant to say hey to Jeff! I''m glad you''re doing well and staying healthy. You really should pop in more often.

Wow, what restraint bee* I''m not sure I could pass up a really beautiful cake.

Feel better Burk.

Skippy, where are you going with your family?

Have a great Sunday everyone........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi.The snow finally stopped.We ended up with 12.3 inches.I was bad today food wise.I made homemade biscuits for breakfast.This afternoon I tried a recipe I found on the back of the flour bag called “extraordinary chocolate chip cookies”.They weren’t bad but I think I like my regular recipe better.I did enjoy a few of those babies.Marty went to play poker tonight so I made a 100 cal bag of popcorn and had a little sprite and another cookie.I’d best to strict tomorrow.

Marty is taking off for Vegas for a few days to attend a convention.I might go shopping tomorrow at the outlet mall (depends on how much snow has melted).The Izod store has 50% the entire store, a makeup store there sells Clinque at 20% off regular price and there are a few jewelry stores at a mall nearby that I would HAVE to visit as well.That way I can have fun walking around.

Skippy, glad to hear you had a nice time with company and dinner at your house.How nice to go for a long walk today.We are north of Denver so yes it is normal for us to get snow this time of year.We have our most snow usually in March, April and May.We finally made it past our average annual snow fall for the first time in a long time too.This week we should finally get some spring weather.Yippee.Have fun on your family vacation.

Rod, when I first read your post I thought it said you won the lottery.I was so darned excited for you but rats it said you need to win the lottery.Good luck with that my friend.That is living having a cat that loves you so much.I asked Marty if he wanted to set out on the patio today for lunch but since the table and chairs had about 10 inches of snow on it he declined.Some places in Colorado had more than two feet of snow so we didn’t get as much as they did.We need moisture around here so it’s a good thing to get these wet spring snows.

Take care.

Marcy

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! Cannot believe that it''s Sunday again already. The weeks are flying! My plan for today is to study and then I want to go to the gym later. Amber is a bit stiff today after her walk yesterday so think that I''ll leave her walk until tomorrow. Dinner is going to be these delicious chicken breasts marinated in chilli and lime and I''ll do a salad with it.

Marcy-thank you! Yep thankfully graduation isn''t too long away now (provided I get these exams). Hope you enjoy the shopping if you go! Those cookies sound delicious!

Skippy-enjoy the relaxing time with your family!

Rod-I''m with you on the lottery win! I would really enjoy a life of leisure! Sounds like you had a lovely relaxing day yesterday. That''s a pity that the food wasn''t great. It was hard to resist that cake but I have treat night on Monday week when I meet my trainer so I''ll keep any treats until then.

Talk to you all later!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/18/2009 10:43:39 PM
Author: Rod
Hey......I need to win the lottery. I could so easily lead the life of leisure! I loved sleeping in this morning. It''s better when Charlie''s home and Sakai lays close to me and purrs and ocassionally takes her paw and rests it on my face and even licks me. It''s just the most incredible feeling to be owned by the most wonderful cat on the planet (no offense to anyone''s special kitty friend). It was a beautiful morning, but too breezy to sit out on the terrace, so we lounged around inside and read the paper, had a scone, coffee and a bowl of fruit. Charlie had to be at work at noon and I had absolutely no plans, other having my car washed and getting a few things we needed at the grocery store. So, I did those things and sat under the oak and enjoyed a cup of coffee at Sbucks. We decided to go to a restaurant that recently opened on the water. It used to be one of our favorite restaurants. The setting is wonderful. That hasn''t changed. But the food was just OK. At least we tried something new........We had FroYo for dessert and coffee under the oak and the stars. It''s a glorious evening in Tampa. Tomorrow, we''re going to the gym in the afternoon and dinner at home.

How much snow can you guys get Marcy?? Gee, it''s almost summer down here and you''re still shoveling the white stuff.

I meant to say hey to Jeff! I''m glad you''re doing well and staying healthy. You really should pop in more often.

Wow, what restraint bee* I''m not sure I could pass up a really beautiful cake.

Feel better Burk.

Skippy, where are you going with your family?

Have a great Sunday everyone........
I have great memories of my college days at USF in Tampa (1976). I haven''t returned to visit Tampa since then...I probably wouldn''t recognize the huge campus..there was no sun dome or football team back then. I remember seeing Billy Joel do a 2 hour concert for the students for $2!!

Yes, you guys have great weather..it''s been a long, long winter here in Massachusetts..still 30''s at night..slightly warming now to 50 daytime.
Happy Sunday everyone. And whatever exercise you choose to do today..it''s ALL good.

Keep on TRACKin
2.gif

J.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All!

Bee, dinner sounds delicious! I love the combo of chili and lime.

Rod, glad you''re enjoying your weekend.

Burk, sorry your allergies are acting up.

J and I went to dinner and a movie last night, so I ate some not so healthy, but delicious, food. Today we went for a 4+ mile hike, stopped at the farmer''s market on the way home and picked up some lovely veggies, had some street tacos for lunch at the market, then headed home. It''s burgers, tatertots, and fruit salad for dinner.

It was 93 degrees in downtown SD today, it''s 97 at our house. Amazing considering it was 59 here last Monday. Hello warm weather.

Have a great Sunday afternoon/evening.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I did my 30 min walk/jog routine this morning. It rained all weekend but today the sun came out. I got my of my flowers planted on Fri but I stilll have a few left.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Went for a 75 min walk with my friend 4.5 miles
9.gif
and then I had a great idea to blow leaves and vacuum them up.
40.gif
Hubby said lets just pay someone; I said no I will do it, ha; well we are going to have to pay someone there are still lots of leaves. I did an 1 hour and 1/2 of blowing and vacuuming and filling bags with mulch; they can finish it when the trim the shrubs. I still need to pack; off to shower. Have a great evening everyone
35.gif

eta: wow, Kimi, it snowed here Fri and now it is in the high 70's today, 97, crazy!! Hi Bee, Rod, Kimi, Apple and Marcy (eek wow, all that snow), hope your weekend was wonderful!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
We just had strips of steak on arugula, slices of avocado, blue cheese crumbles, tomato and cucumbers for dinner. I am going up to my grandmas house for a week; I will check in tomorrow and then leave. I won't have Internet access.

ROD, aww, Sakai sounds like a love!!! Hope you had a great day and workout!

MARCY, that is a lot of snow; stay warm. cookies sound good to me. Hope you had a great time shopping!

BEE*, you are getting so close to 10k, cool! Yum your dinner sounds delicious!

KIMI, we have had crazy weather but we aren't up in the 90's; that is warm!!

APPLE, yay for the run/walk, yay for flowers!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey......It was such a nice Sunday. It wasn''t breezy this morning, so we were able to have coffee and bowl of fresh fruit on the terrace. It was just stunningly beautiful today. We decided to go out for a real breakfast for lunch. We so rarely have real breakfast foods, so it was such a treat. There''s a cool little breakfast place near us called Pinky''s and we really enjoy it. I had scrambled eggs, home fries, ham and a toasted english muffin. Charlie had oatmeal pancakes and sausage. Afterwards, we lounged with coffee under the oak. We went to the cool ''urban'' mens shop around the corner and they had a specials rack and we managed to find a t-shirt we loved. They were both originally $80 apiece, but we got them for $20 each and they fit so well. It''s funny how we can shop at this store now that we''ve worked on our bodies. Years ago when we weren''t the shape we are now, there wasn''t anything we could buy there. In reazality, they didn''t sell clothes for hefty sized guys like me. Now, I can buy medium and look pretty good. WOO HOO. Then I spied a cool Ben Sherman wallet and since it hasn''t sold in a while, they gave me 30% off, so I got a new wallet too! From there we headed to the gym and had a really terrific 3 hour workout. I do enjoy working out more when Charlie''s there. We can spot each other with free weights and we help motivate each other. I was a sweaty, but happy mess when my workout was over. Dinner was tilapia for Charlie and a filet grilled outside, with fresh steamed veggies. All in all it was a really nice day.

Hey Jeff......Twice in one week! Yes, Tampa is a pretty place and the weather can''t be beat, until about mid-June when God turns on the heat lamp/steam iron. It''s left on, continuously till about the 3rd week of October, when the weather turns fabulous again!

Sounds like you''ve had a nice weekend Kimberly. The 4 mile hike sounded like fun, but man, those are some hot temps. If memory serves, it got super hot this time last year in SD. Is this pretty common in April?

Sorry for a rainy weekend apple.......

WOO HOO for a 4.5 mile walk Skippy. Weird that you had snow on Friday and temps in the 70''s just a day or two later. It''s the battle of the seasons. Sakai is just the sweetest animal. I''ve never been loved so hard by any animal in my life. We are the one''s who are truly blessed to have her as part of our lives. She''s on my shoulder as I type this........

Well, tomorrow starts a new week. Ugh. I hope it''s less stressful at work, but that''s not too likely. At least we''ll meet for sushi after I get off work tomorrow night. That usually starts the week on a brighter note.

Have a good week everyone...........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hello my HLT friends.I had a fun day.Marty was meeting his “ride” to DIA at a truck stop south of town so since I was already “almost” to the outlet mall I just headed south after they picked him up.I bought a few pairs of summer weight sweat pants (with hopes summer will show up here sometime) and some makeup on the outlet side.

Then I headed over to the other side of the highway to a mall and wandered around the typical chain jewelers looking at EC diamonds (if they had any) and always came away thinking “ewe”.My last stop was at Jared’s that had 3 EC one of which was very nice and of course very pricey.I want a ½ ct. in yellow gold and since it’s just a RHR I was not willing to pay their $3200 for a half carat diamond ring.I came home and found some great candidates for under $1000.I posted the links in RT if any of you want to take a look at them and/or post your opinions of them.

Then I went to another mall where they had a lot of Land’s Ends clothing in a Sears store hoping to find some winter clothes on clearance but they only had spring and summer clothing out.Rats.

I had a late lunch at my favorite steak house down there and a hamburger and fries.I didn’t eat the bun, I ate a few fries and asked for their smallest pie of peanut butter pie.I swear she had to dig out the largest piece of pie she could find.I brought most of it home for my parents to split.

Where I went today is about a half way in between us and Denver and they didn’t have any snow out of this last storm, just rain.It was so strange when I was coming home once I could see where Wyoming started I noticed the terrain was completely snow covered.It was like the snow left off at the border.LOL.

I walked around the first 2 malls for quite a while.The sun was out and the temperature was 62 so I enjoyed walking around down there.I wandered in and out of some clothing stores but didn’t really find anything I couldn’t live without.

Marty is in Vegas for a few days.They are going to one of Emerl’s restaurants tonight.BAM!

9.gif

Bee, the weekend was far too short.Your chicken breasts sound great.

Jeff, I enjoyed my exercise wandering around 2 outdoor malls.It was great.I hope it warms up for you there soon.

Kimi, that is quite a temperature change.I was just looking at our forecast and we have some 70’s this week.I won’t know how to dress.

Appletini, what kind of flowers did you buy to plant?Glad it stopped raining enough that you were able to plant them.

Skippy, I am with Mr. Skippy – pay someone to clean up the yard.I might just call about that tomorrow myself.Have fun at your grandma’s house.No Skippy for a week?What will we do?

Rod, sounds like you had a very pleasant Sunday.How fun to find “medium” sized shirts for a deal.It’s fun to see changes in your life like that.Today I was thinking how cool it was I could just keep walking around all the malls and then I came home and did some grocery shopping and never so much as thought I needed some pain meds.Woo hoo!!!

Take care!

Marcy

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Marcy,

I planted pink begonias around the perimeter of my knock out rose beds.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/19/2009 10:47:51 PM
Author: appletini
Marcy,

I planted pink begonias around the perimeter of my knock out rose beds.
Appletini, that sounds very pretty. Begonias don''t do well in my garden but I love them. I do well with petunias, pansies and geraniums.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results