shape
carat
color
clarity

Healing Gemstones

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m hesitant to write because I fear that I will get blasted by those that disagree, and I’m not up for an argument. I don’t think any of us are going to change eachothers’ opinions. I’m happy to offer my perspective on the subject though. :)

I believe in energetics of gemstones. There are a great number of things which cannot be currently explained. To rely solely on current level scientific understanding and explanation as a foundation for ‘truth’ gives way to the kind of Hubris which has brought us into trouble in our current time. Its mental masturbation to suppose that we should know everything, whereas the humility of contemplation is clearly demonstrated to be a necessary part for human existance. This does not mean that I am superstitious or naive. As a side note, I’m married to a scientist, an experimental Physicist and he believes in those energetics as well. I think life would be very boring without a little magic, even if that involves a splash of ‘magical thinking’ at times, Which is healthy and balancing for mind the soul. This way, we can better engage in existance with wonder and gratitude for the much greater mystery that surrounds us. We know that engaging with ‘ knowing it all’ overwhelmingly leads to unhappiness and alienation.

Consider....everyone has favorite stones. Imagine that one were forced to buy the stone that was their least favorite. This would likely be very disruptive to the psyche. Do we attribute this to some inherent property to the stone, or the interaction between the individual and the stone, or to something else? We may not know, but that does not diminish its importance, since it’s obviously very important.
Just my 2 cents.
You won’t get any bashing from me either.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I do not want to know any PSers religious or political beliefs. It obviously causes friction and takes away from why I am here, and that is to share my love of gems.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I do not want to know any PSers religious or political beliefs. It obviously causes friction and takes away from why I am here, and that is to share my love of gems.

I agree - I joined because I wanted to share my love of gems and be with like minded people.

I thought Dana was very eloquent and controlled in his post. Dana, this is for you :clap::clap::clap:.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results