shape
carat
color
clarity

He’s no longer my boyfriend – he’s my fiancé!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!
appl.gif

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
~ Well, I find it absolutely heartstopping . . . the ring and the story. My congrats!

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
We now have our final setting from White Flash!

The center stone is a 1.6 J, SI1, HCA 1.4 H&A ACA also from white flash.
The setting is a WF design but we added another row of pave on each side. We liked the half bezel and that we can view the culet from the side.

We almost went with the Ritani endless love but there was a huge markup to put your diamond in their setting and we thought the full bezel with pave would detract from the great center stone we had.
(pic failed to post)

On a finger of WF staff. I'm still macro challenged but it looks this good in person

(pic failed to post)

Elroy Jetson admiring ther ring (shot with phone camera) It showed great fire in the Science Fiction Museum! Unfortunately, they wouldn't let me bring in my regular camera.

(pic failed to post)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Tod- the images aren''t showing up.
Did you attach file?

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
The first pic

TR.jpg

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
The second Pic

TR_1 finger.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! That is gorgeous! Kudos
1.gif

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
Elroy Jetson admiring the fire.

IMAGE_016.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow--that is a great setting--totally unique and designed just for you!
1.gif
Congrats--that really is a fabulous stone!
30.gif
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are two of the "lost" pictures with the ACA in the original temp. ring.
35.gif

Lost.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
its gorgeous. I love the setting you chose, it looks GREAT on her finger.. AND OOOOOOHHH those arrows could just stop your heart.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Can''t breathe...so beautiful! Congrats!

cheers

Sharon

reena

Ideal_Rock
that stone is SO FREAKIN'' WHITE and so absolutely gorgeous. WOW. you must get compliments on it all the time. and needless to say, i''m a pave nut so i love the new setting, too!
30.gif
31.gif
36.gif
13.gif
amazing!

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring. I love it!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
omg...i think i may have been at WF during your rings''s final inspection and i got to see it in person. i am NOT a bezel kind of gal and i was never swayed by 3sided pave but i could NOT STOP STARING AT THE RING.

to say it reena style: it was so FRICKIN'' G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!

those, albeit gorgeous, pictures do NOT do justice to the ring or the diamond.

one more time - FRICKIN'' G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
The ring is absolutely beautiful! And the stone is gorgeous!
I live in Seattle as well so maybe one day I''ll run into your ring!
Congratulations!

I LOVE our ring!
30.gif

There are so many things that i love about it. First off, it's a glorious symbol of our love and union. I totally notice the rad rock, the pave is beautiful, the bezel is very cool, and I really dig the view of the culet (as seen in this attached pic).

The bezel makes a bit of an optical illusion and it has a semi square round shape depending on how it looks.

Pre ring, I spent much time wondering when we'd get engaged. I also frankly spent time wondering and concerned if i would ever get a ring that would meet my expectations. I had always dreamed of having a really really rad ring that would mean everything to me and would look so incredibly beautiful and breathtaking. Because of this, I wondered if along the way, I had been setting myself up for dissapointment.

Reality is better than fantasy though. This ring and our love is beyond my wildest dreams. I know so many of you know exactly what I mean.

On another note, we are getting married in 4 months from Friday. This could freak me out though i am (at this time) incredibly calm about it all and trust that it will unfold perfectly.

Happy Turkey day. We've all got lots to be thankful for.
~Alice

Image_09.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your new setting!!!! I am happy that it turned out how you wanted!
2.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations and what a fantasic stunning ring
36.gif

Best of all good things for you both
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is splendid to say the least. May your future marriage surpass that a thousand fold. Congratulations Alice & Todd!!
36.gif

~kmom
35.gif

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
I have a whiteflash bezel setting and I''ll never regret putting it in there!! I feel like my diamond is sooo safe........and no prong jabbing which is good because I''m expecting twins.

Gorgeous ring and story. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results