shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you seen Ouros's new pink diamond?! <3

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I was checking my Etsy updates when I saw that Vijay had posted this luscious, 2.03ct light pink oval diamond! Swoon! For me, this is the perfect color. It looks super clear and has lots of rainbow flashes. I absolutely LOVE this color lab diamond. The ones that are so saturated they look like strawberry juice really turn me off. I really wish I had the budget for this right now...
What do you folks think? Discuss!

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 4.26.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 4.27.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 4.27.23 PM.png

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg! I love it! How did I miss this??! I follow them on IG and Etsy!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omg! I love it! How did I miss this??! I follow them on IG and Etsy!!

It's amazing isn't it?! He JUST added it too! My little red notification thing came on for my Etsy app and I was on it, haha!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my grail color (assuming its pink/brown like it looks in the photos). Sadly I'm saving for something, but if I wasn't I would buy asap!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
This is my grail color (assuming its pink/brown like it looks in the photos). Sadly I'm saving for something, but if I wasn't I would buy asap!

me too! I hope someone from PS snaps her up and pots it!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love this!

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Oh man it's gorgeous. Price seems a bit steep to me, but maybe I'm just used to looking at Lightbox, Ritani, and Vrai pricing. Are pink/blue labs typically more expensive?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man it's gorgeous. Price seems a bit steep to me, but maybe I'm just used to looking at Lightbox, Ritani, and Vrai pricing. Are pink/blue labs typically more expensive?

I think so, but I’m not sure. I also think this particular color is better than any of his other pinks, maybe that’s why it’s steep? I agree on the cost. Still less than Brilliant Earth, but still

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock

It depends where you buy them - the pink and blue diamonds at Lightbox are always priced the same as the white ones.

I'm guessing this one is more expensive because it's rare to see a coloured lab oval, let alone one this size.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
It depends where you buy them - the pink and blue diamonds at Lightbox are always priced the same as the white ones.

I'm guessing this one is more expensive because it's rare to see a coloured lab oval, let alone one this size.

Great point!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Where was this from? I want to follow them too thanks!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Fess up, who bought it? I can’t even access the link, so have no idea what the specs and price was?!?!?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results