Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you seen Ouros's new pink diamond?! <3

Sprinkles&Stones

Shiny_Rock
I was checking my Etsy updates when I saw that Vijay had posted this luscious, 2.03ct light pink oval diamond! Swoon! For me, this is the perfect color. It looks super clear and has lots of rainbow flashes. I absolutely LOVE this color lab diamond. The ones that are so saturated they look like strawberry juice really turn me off. I really wish I had the budget for this right now...
What do you folks think? Discuss!

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 4.26.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 4.27.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 4.27.23 PM.png

Kim N

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love this!

sparklyshrink

Rough_Rock
Oh man it's gorgeous. Price seems a bit steep to me, but maybe I'm just used to looking at Lightbox, Ritani, and Vrai pricing. Are pink/blue labs typically more expensive?

Sprinkles&Stones

Shiny_Rock
Oh man it's gorgeous. Price seems a bit steep to me, but maybe I'm just used to looking at Lightbox, Ritani, and Vrai pricing. Are pink/blue labs typically more expensive?

I think so, but I’m not sure. I also think this particular color is better than any of his other pinks, maybe that’s why it’s steep? I agree on the cost. Still less than Brilliant Earth, but still

Lindsay19

Shiny_Rock

It depends where you buy them - the pink and blue diamonds at Lightbox are always priced the same as the white ones.

I'm guessing this one is more expensive because it's rare to see a coloured lab oval, let alone one this size.

Sprinkles&Stones

Shiny_Rock
It depends where you buy them - the pink and blue diamonds at Lightbox are always priced the same as the white ones.

I'm guessing this one is more expensive because it's rare to see a coloured lab oval, let alone one this size.

Great point!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.