carat
color
clarity

Have you been asked, "How much did you pay for that?"

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DoctorD|1375831888|3497862 said:
I learned long ago not to insult people. It was sixth grade, actually. After the graduation ceremony we were in the gym and all 30 kids had their mother and father hugging them. Mine weren't there; I was the only one alone. I went to the teacher and asked, "Where do I get the school bus today?" and she said, "There's no bus today. Where are your parents?" "They didn't come," I said. A woman standing nearby said, "I'll take you home." I turned and it was the mother of the one kid in the class who I'd been feuding with all year, constantly hurling insults at each other. We sat stone-silent in the back seat the whole way home. I thought, "You can treat someone like s***, but you never know, one day you might somehow need their help, and you'll regret the things you said."
Me too! ..I'll just kick their butts.. :praise:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
DoctorD|1375831888|3497862 said:
One of my favorite charities is Multiple Sclerosis, because my mother had it. My father never tried to take over the duties that my mother was unable to perform. Instead, he was a mean, sadistic drunk who used to humiliate and beat me, until when I was about 14 and, when he hit me, I hit him back. I make my donations to MS anonymously, because, unlike most donors, I don't want or need recognition for it.

Hi,

I don't know what all is going on but wanted to say if you are sincere and helping with MS that is awesome and I'm sorry your mom had it. Three friends of mine have it and one was dx when we were still in high school and the other two were dx after age 30. The one in HS tried to raise two kids, but struggled and her kids both dropped out of school. If you're financially stable and wanting to help, consider finding families to foster rather than give random amounts to organizations because you can't be sure the funds are going to the right places. Take the time to research!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results