shape
carat
color
clarity

Have this on layaway....thoughts?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently bought and returned a diamond daisy ring, since then I've been looking for a cluster ring that would give me a lot of bang for my buck.

Came across this and it seems to fit the bill, the center is 1/4 carat and the other diamonds are around 10 points a piece. The ring itself is 14mm across, so on a size 8 finger.

I guess I'm just looking for feedback. Is this crazy gaudy? The diamonds are very high quality so I expect they will be good performers.
IMG_6958.jpg IMG_6959.jpg

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's pretty!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I really like it, but I'm a terrible "too much bling" judge. Never enough in my books.

I really like the metalwork around the center stone

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @PreRaphaelite, it's hard to find a good cluster that isn't a million bucks I'm finding out.

Thanks for the reassurance @Daisys and Diamonds, this will be my largest ring by far and I am aiming for large but want to make sure I'm not going off the deep end you know?

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning, just my type of bling.
love the details too, it’s a fine piece.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very nice quality. This will look beautiful on you.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is pretty and looks promising. When do you get it?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the reassurance @Bron357 and @Sunstorm

@kgizo, this is for my upcoming birthday, I had to wait to get the refund on the other ring so probably pay for this in the next couple of days and have it next week!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see this on you. I bet it will be really blingy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's gorgeous! I absolutely love it. I love cluster rings. So sparkly and such great finger coverage. I hear you on prices...I ran into the same thing. Anything in half-way decent shape with decent diamonds and carat weight was pricey. I spent more than I wanted on mine but it was an ok buy compared to others I was seeing. Yours looks in good shape and the diamonds look really pretty. Not gaudy at all IMHO! I hope you love it.

So funny...I haven't been wearing my cluster too much lately and this morning decided to put it on and thought "dang I love cluster rings". and then I saw your post lol.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @lyra, that's what I'm going for, totally out of my comfort zone but I can't wait to get it!

@junebug17, sincerely you have one of my favorite clusters on PS, I've seen it in the cluster thread and it looks so beautiful on your hand. I was really bummed the daisy ring didn't work out but it was so bad, the center diamond looked brown, noticeable black inclusions and one of the side diamonds didn't even look jewelry grade!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see this on your hand!
Now I want a diamond daisy ring!!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @stracci2000, you know I will come back to show it off!

The diamond daisy rings are tough, first off if you want a good size one they are expensive. Secondly they are very popular in the UK. When you buy one from there and it ends up being as expected that's one thing but it's really a headache when you have to return something.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love your ring. I think that diamond clusters should be worn a lot more than they are! And I agree with the finger coverage...it’s never too much!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LorettaB thabk you so much for your thoughts. Tracking says it will be here Monday!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it's super pretty! It looks like lace that's made from diamonds. I can't wait to see it on you.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Remember, we want/need more pictures when you get it!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely @StephanieLynn, and looks well proportioned on your finger.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pictures will be forthcoming @LorettaB!

@Austina, that hand isn't mine, I think the mannequin's fingers are a good bit thinner than mine!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:oops: Sorry @StephanieLynn, I wasn’t looking at the ‘hand’ just the ring :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17, sincerely you have one of my favorite clusters on PS, I've seen it in the cluster thread and it looks so beautiful on your hand. I was really bummed the daisy ring didn't work out but it was so bad, the center diamond looked brown, noticeable black inclusions and one of the side diamonds didn't even look jewelry grade!
[/QUOTE]

@StephanieLynn, thank you so very much for that lovely compliment - I am really flattered you like it. I went through the same thing as you, I wanted something decent looking that didn't cost an arm and a leg and it was really challenging. Ugh, that's a shame about the daisy ring, so disappointing. I really hope you love this one - it looks like a winner to me!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here she is! I think she will make the perfect right hand ring since my spinel is a solitaire and it tends to get worn on my left ring finger.

It is unfortunately raining all day and there is not even a speck of sun so these are the best pictures I could get. The diamonds in person are very sparkly, the side view kind of reminds me of a cupcake. That shot with Carly is a perspective shot, taken about arms length.

IMG_7033.JPG IMG_7034.JPG IMG_7035.JPG IMG_7036.JPG IMG_7032.JPG

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn That looks like a real sparkle bomb. Lovely!! What a nice find and it has great presence on your hand! Congratulations, it’s gorgeous!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @Slick1, so funny I just commented on your ring in the moissy thread, you have great taste, would love to play in your jewelry box!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gahhhhhh! You're killin' me here!
So gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love:

Was this Ebay? Etsy? Pawn shop? Deets, please!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @Slick1, so funny I just commented on your ring in the moissy thread, you have great taste, would love to play in your jewelry box!

Haha! Thank you! And funny thing is, I don’t think we are too far off either. I need to come visit your shops with you and then go try on jewelry! We may even have similar sized hands! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results