shape
carat
color
clarity

Have this on layaway....thoughts?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't talk about it on PS at all. I sent an email to a few PS'ers asking if they wanted to buy it and luckily one took me up on the offer.

I came to the decision to sell because I really wanted a true Art Deco piece and to have a transitional diamond so this new ring fits all the requirements. It has taken a long time to get to this, trying different cuts, different settings, colored stones etc.

Thank you for sharing! Congrats on making your decision!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing! Congrats on making your decision!

Of course, happy to share and thank you so much for asking. Now I wait to see if you go pickup that ring from yesterday!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn, wow, that's great that you sold your diamond so quickly. I keep looking at the ring you're going to buy and I am excited for you to get it! Love those marquise side stones. And I think it's going to have nice hand presence without being too overpowering.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @junebug17, I was just very happy to sell it to a fellow PS'er vs Ebay, Ebay is scary with high value items, too many scammers.

Yes, agree about the new ring and can't wait to get it, you know I will definitely be back to share when I do.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Did you decide to fast-forward and get the ring sooner?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you decide to fast-forward and get the ring sooner?

Well kind of, my OEC ring sold sooner than I thought so I was able to pull the trigger on this one!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to re-read the thread, lol. Well this next one looks beautiful too! Can't wait to see it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know, it got unnecessarily complicated @lyra.

This will be it, no doubts about this one, what is that saying....third times the charm.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are all waiting patiently to see this new deco ring!
You have exquisite taste, so no doubt it will be stunning!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And to further complicate this thread.....
I did my part to assist @StephanieLynn in acquiring this highly anticipated deco ring. I am the new lucky owner of her 1.23 M SI OEC!
IMG_20200108_091837989.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey all!

Excited to share this one, I know some will think I'm crazy for giving up my OEC but I love this to bits.

So the mail got here super late today, apparently the mailman got into an accident (poor guy) so someone else was doing his route. Anyways I snapped just a couple pics in my crummy house lighting but I'll come back tomorrow and start a new thread here with some more pictures and details.

This ring is a 7 1/4 and I'm wearing an 8 currently so it is tight right now (and looks it) so excuse that!

IMG_7110.JPG IMG_7111.JPG

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
It's so gorgeous! It really suits you <3

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn, no, not crazy at all! This ring is absolutely beautiful and really is "you"! Love all the detailing and those marquise stones are so pretty. Congratulations!

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
I love this! I’m a sucker for Art Deco:kiss2:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the different geometric shapes. It's graphic but delicate at the same time.
As always, @StephanieLynn has exquisite taste!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results