shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen this video from the inauguration?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I mentioned this BEfore he got elected, and I will say it again; he raped Ivanka Trump. Google it, it's true.

He also beat her when the surgeon she referred him to for scalp surgery (which is why he appears to have hair) did a bad job. She said this in a sworn deposition. She later refused to comment when he obviously threatened to sue her. He's a bully and an *******. Google it, it's true. Now he is bullying our entire country.

His trigger is his ego. That's why he lied about the inaguaration crowds. Anyone that insults his ego, feels his wrath.
He is highly reactive, and because of this, he is easy to manipulate. So, great job Republicans, :rolleyes: you picked a doozy.

Abusers do not change,
and you can bet Melania is being abused.

c_scale_fl_progressive_q_80_w_800.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1485317679|4119421 said:
I mentioned this BEfore he got elected, and I will say it again; he raped Ivanka Trump. Google it, it's true.

He also beat her when the surgeon she referred him to for scalp surgery (which is why he appears to have hair) did a bad job. She said this in a sworn deposition. She later refused to comment when he obviously threatened to sue her. He's a bully and an *******. Google it, it's true. Now he is bullying our entire country.

His trigger is his ego. That's why he lied about the inaguaration crowds. Anyone that insults his ego, feels his wrath.
He is highly reactive, and because of this, he is easy to manipulate. So, great job Republicans, :rolleyes: you picked a doozy.

Abusers do not change,

I think you meant Ivana. Ivanka is his daughter, as I am sure you know (the "anka" making her name the diminutive of her mother's name).

iLander

Ideal_Rock
AGBF said:
iLander|1485317679|4119421 said:
I mentioned this BEfore he got elected, and I will say it again; he raped IVANA (messed up the first time :oops: ) Trump. Google it, it's true.

Abusers do not change,

I think you meant Ivana. Ivanka is his daughter, as I am sure you know (the "anka" making her name the diminutive of her mother's name).

Yes, you're right. :oops: When I get really angry, I am barely coherent. :lol:

I am still surprised that this wasn't brought up more prominently during the election, it's a major indicator of character. Or lack thereof.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
From what I read this morning (on other sites), this whole thing has taken on a life of its own. Apparently, #FreeMelania is trending....
In some ways, I find that almost as sad as the look on her face. Whatever goes on between a husband and wife is their business and while I understand that they are in the public eye, I'd prefer not to presume that she needs to be free of him. I admit that their relationship seems very different than the Obama's (who seem to love each other very deeply), but I also know that every relationship is different.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results