shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone mentioned this piece?

I'm thinking about selling my house for it.
innocentwhistle.gif

@T L I know you love your FCDs. There seem to be multiple versions though, as the pix are different than the vid. In any event, I'll take whatever you don't want...

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
“We specialize in creating special mountings for blue diamonds that will increase the color and bring it out the maximum potential of the center, and therefore now it has a visual of fancy intense blue”

Yep!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm thinking about selling my house for it.
innocentwhistle.gif

@T L I know you love your FCDs. There seem to be multiple versions though, as the pix are different than the vid. In any event, I'll take whatever you don't want...

i was impressed they do free shipping :D

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Not to my taste but I’d wear it on occasion. Wouldn’t turn it down as a gift. Maybe take a scissors to all those satellite diamonds? The halo is cute.

I wonder what the color grade of the center stone is. Maybe I missed it but I don’t recall seeing the word “fancy.”

Not to my taste but I’d wear it on occasion. Wouldn’t turn it down as a gift. Maybe take a scissors to all those satellite diamonds? The halo is cute.

I wonder what the color grade of the center stone is. Maybe I missed it but I don’t recall seeing the word “fancy.”

I just sent them a message asking what color grade the GIA gave the center blue diamond. Mostly, I'm interested to know just how much you can increase saturation with the right cup. As I mentioned previously, I wonder if they plate the cup with blue rhodium? :think: They said it now has the "appearance" of a fancy intense blue.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results