shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone bought from Hound & Eagle? Have you seen the IG craziness? (A buyer beware PSA)

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have to read the whole thing (I read most of it) to see that there is adjudicated fraudulent activity reaching back over 20 years. How do these people stay in business? Does IG just let anyone continuing selling no matter the kind of comments we've seen posted?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I don't have to read the whole thing (I read most of it) to see that there is adjudicated fraudulent activity reaching back over 20 years. How do these people stay in business? Does IG just let anyone continuing selling no matter the kind of comments we've seen posted?

It’s maddening because they are posting items daily.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock

Yes. And jewelry is not protected at all. Always pay by credit card or paypal.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. And jewelry is not protected at all. Always pay by credit card or paypal.

Yes, but that is about purchase protection. That's not necessarily the same thing as disabling sellers who don't follow their terms of service which state:

1715476613890.png
These sellers are not delivering goods that are paid for. That is at a minimum misleading and fraudulent and generally illegal. There should be some way to report and get them removed. However, as @mrs-b said, they would just come back under a different name and continue the scam.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Seriously preying on pawn?! Way to make it obvious.:lol:
IG is still the wild west in many ways. Let's hope that period is as brief.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results