shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone been able to reach David Klass Jewelry?

mrsctobe

Shiny_Rock
Update: David has been quite unwell (no - not Covid) - and has been out for over a week now. They've also had animal / vet issues.

For anyone interested, they do have someone else who works in the store, but no full time media person that I know of.

To be honest, I'm friends with Amy's parents (who are, literally, the nicest people you could ever meet), so if I *really* can't get in touch with her - I call her mom! :mrgreen:

Ah okay good to know. I hope he feels better soon, they really need an auto reply on email. I was in the middle of a project and havent heard back or had them pick up the phone in a week.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Update: David has been quite unwell (no - not Covid) - and has been out for over a week now. They've also had animal / vet issues.

For anyone interested, they do have someone else who works in the store, but no full time media person that I know of.

To be honest, I'm friends with Amy's parents (who are, literally, the nicest people you could ever meet), so if I *really* can't get in touch with her - I call her mom! :mrgreen:

Hopefully he and their pets feel better soon! I was thinking about starting a project with him- but maybe I'll just wait until after the New Year.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Gosh I hope he’s ok. Thanks for the update.

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Ah, sorry to hear that but thanks for the update. I’ll direct some positive thoughts out west for them.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock

Thank you for letting us know what has been happening with David. Not knowing he is ill, I just sent him an email about finishing two old projects and starting a new one.

However, his welfare is far more important than any job. I hope he is better soon. The same with his furbabies. Healing thoughts go out for him and his pets. David is such a nice guy.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh no @mrs-b..I hope he will get better soon.
I know loves his cats. I hope they’re okay too..

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for letting us know. I hope he feels better soon. I will wait till he's better before bugging him! Bet he can't wait ;)2:lol:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Appreciate the update @mrs-b - healing jingles to DK and the kitties.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results