shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy/Proud Mom Moment

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm just reading your thread. That ring is simply perfection! What a lucky son and daughter-in-law to have your eye and expertise! I can feel your joy. Can't wait to see photos after the proposal!:kiss2:

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
The ring is so beautiful! Exciting times!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an exquisite ring and I’m positive she will be flabbergasted. Congratulations to your son, his fiancé and your whole family. What a smart young man to request your assistance.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Love it how we are all tracking this thread. :)

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I drop him at the airport tomorrow morning. We are all so excited. I will most definitely update with photos. :kiss2:

whiterabbit

Rough_Rock
I just had to stop and say that your future daughter in law's ring is breathtaking!!!

Congratulations ❤

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Such an exciting time for your family! How wonderful that your son had you play such a special and important role! I’m so happy he had your expert advice. The diamond and the ring are both beautiful. His soon to be fiancée is going to be thrilled! I can’t wait to see hand shots!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such an exciting time for your family! How wonderful that your son had you play such a special and important role! I’m so happy he had your expert advice. The diamond and the ring are both beautiful. His soon to be fiancée is going to be thrilled! I can’t wait to see hand shots!

Thank you! I can't wait to see her reaction. She is so sweet. It makes me happy that I can participate in their special moment. Watching my kids find their "people" makes me so happy.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She said.......YES!!! It was the sweetest. These two love to play together and just have so much fun. They both rolled down a grass hill on her grandmothers property (a child activity that is special to her and a core memory). When they reached the bottom he proposed. I cried happy tears. It was beautiful.

Here are a couple of quick photos. I will share more as I have them. 1000018262.jpg 1000018261.jpg

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
She said.......YES!!! It was the sweetest. These two love to play together and just have so much fun. They both rolled down a grass hill on her grandmothers property (a child activity that is special to her and a core memory). When they reached the bottom he proposed. I cried happy tears. It was beautiful.

Here are a couple of quick photos. I will share more as I have them. 1000018262.jpg 1000018261.jpg

it's perfect on her! congratulations!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet proposal. The ring looks gorgeous on her. Congratulations all around!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Her hand is so cute! It is a perfect size. I bet she is over the moon!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! What a sweet story. Wishing them many years of love and happiness.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, this is just so wonderful! I'm so happy for them! The ring looks absolutely beautiful on her!

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! Wish the two of them the very best!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness for them!!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone for sharing in our special moment. I definitely cried big tears of happiness. The pure shock and joy on her face was priceless. She was so thrilled with her ring and just beyond excited. This is our first engagement from the four kids. I appreciate all of your kind words.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's just wonderful. Tell them I wish them the best and congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eeeek!! This is amazing & the ring is PERFECT for her!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results