shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy/Proud Mom Moment

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! Im so happy for your son and future daughter in law. This really is an exciting time for all! :kiss2:

Thank you so much.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting for you all. Congratulations to your DS and his soon to be fiancée , how could she possibly say no to that gorgeous ring?

Last edited:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, Caysie really hit this one out of the park! Your DIL is so lucky that you’ve got an amazing eye for diamonds. That OEC has such a beautiful cut!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congrats!

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
Congrats to a future new family member. She is lucky to have you as a jewelry mastermind behind the project! What band will she wear with it?

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It’s BEAUTIFUL and I love all of the details on the modified dahlia setting. Congratulations to the whole family… what an exciting milestone!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous! Can’t wait to see the hand shots!

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
Oh it's stunning! I'm sure she'll be thrilled and you really nailed the delicate and girly look so it will suit her perfectly!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh it's stunning! I'm sure she'll be thrilled and you really nailed the delicate and girly look so it will suit her perfectly!

Thank you!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! Can’t wait to see the hand shots!

I am sure she will get lots of those. Thank you for sharing my excitement.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s BEAUTIFUL and I love all of the details on the modified dahlia setting. Congratulations to the whole family… what an exciting milestone!

Thank you so much.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats to a future new family member. She is lucky to have you as a jewelry mastermind behind the project! What band will she wear with it?

I don't know about the band yet. I know my son was thinking a plain rounded band and possibly a delicate pink eternity.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, Caysie really hit this one out of the park! Your DIL is so lucky that you’ve got an amazing eye for diamonds. That OEC has such a beautiful cut!

Thank you. I hope it makes her so happy. Caysie has been around for lots our milestones and she definitely understood the importance.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How exciting for you all. Congratulations to your DS and his soon to be fiancée , how could she possibly say no to that gorgeous ring?

Thank you Austina!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just a few more. I ordered a ring box in pink that arrives tomorrow for the proposal. He will be going to New York and I will be waiting on the phone call to hear all about it!

1000017816.jpg 1000017818.jpg 1000017836.jpg 1000017837.jpg 1000017841.jpg 1000017847.jpg 1000017849.jpg 1000017886.jpg

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
OMG it's GORGEOUS and its supposed to be amazing weather here in NY next week! The ring is stunning! I LOVE it. I am a size 4.25, and I think she'll love it!

It's so funny, i *might* be doing a new project, and last night I finally picked this [basic] setting as a start (as a start only, i change a lot when I personalize lol), but the ring concierge signature antique, and last night Dolly posted a ring in this setting too and now I am seeing this so i feel like it's the universe telling me I should do it... hahaha.

What do you use to take your pics???!!! They're always so amazing!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone is fabulous and the setting is perfection! I can't wait to see more pics. Congrats on such exciting times.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an absolutely gorgeous ring!!! She's going to be thrilled! What a happy time for you and your family @HS4S_2, I hope we can see a hand shot!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omgosh it’s stunning!!! Best of luck to the couple and yes to the weather clearing up this week!!
What a lucky bride ❤️ groom

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
That is simply the prettiest, dainty ring. Sounds perfect for your future DiL! I look forward to seeing the ring shots!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG it's GORGEOUS and its supposed to be amazing weather here in NY next week! The ring is stunning! I LOVE it. I am a size 4.25, and I think she'll love it!

It's so funny, i *might* be doing a new project, and last night I finally picked this [basic] setting as a start (as a start only, i change a lot when I personalize lol), but the ring concierge signature antique, and last night Dolly posted a ring in this setting too and now I am seeing this so i feel like it's the universe telling me I should do it... hahaha.

What do you use to take your pics???!!! They're always so amazing!!

Thank you so much. I am sure your new ring is going to be amazing! Your ring for sale is tempting! So tempting! I use my phone. It is a Galaxy S23 Ultra. I upgraded to the S24 Ultra and went back to the S23. I need a good camera. I photograph everything.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is one gorgeous piece! I love the colored light that oec throw off! I hope the proposal goes without a hitch!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results