shape
carat
color
clarity

Hanging out in hospital with a heart attack.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you're doing better, mrs b!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers continue, mrs-b. I hope all the painful spasms have ended and that you will be able to communicate with us soon.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Count me among those worried that we haven't heard from you in a bit. I so hope that means you are getting the rest you need to recover. Sending a tidal wave of well wishes.

Reactions: AV_

kah42

Shiny_Rock
I don't post often, but I lurk a lot to learn and I have always admired you and your outlook. I checked in on this post this morning hoping to hear you are on the mend and on your way home. I'm so sorry to hear that is not the case. I'll be praying for you for a speedy recovery, and will take your quiet as a sign that you are getting some much needed rest. Please update us when you feel up to it. Sending hugs in the meantime.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh mrs-b! I’m so late onto this, I really hope it all worked out for you and that you’re home and recovering and recuperating well.
A difficult and worrying time at the best of times, but in this environment it adds a really tough aspect to seeking help and care.
Sending love and best wishes, hope you’re well and your wonderful husband is too. Take care and stay safe.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you, Mrs-B. You poor thing!! I'm sorry you're so unwell. Big hugs to you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results