shape
carat
color
clarity

Hanging out in hospital with a heart attack.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greetings from hospital! :)

Apparently, I have a kidney infection and have had it for a while. Recently, it's given me some heavy chills, sweats and racing pulse that lasted for hours and hours. But 2 nights ago, after being VERY ill with the kidney infection for a few days, I started to get pain in the chest and went in to the ER where they tested me for some kind of myocardial thingy, and it came back - just barely - positive. I've had an occlusion in the past and was treated some years ago, and it looks as tho that my have recurred. So after much monitoring and conversation, it looks as tho I may be about to have another angiogram (I've had 2 before and hated both of them) - and possibly some form of treatment to open a blockage, if one is found.

So if you're a praying kind of person like me - please do!
If you're a well-wishes sending person - I'd love as many as you can send!
And if you prefer to send zen, fairy dust, reiki - it's all good on my end!

I would like to walk out of here on my own two feet and into the arms of my adored husband by the end of the weekend. And I'd like a definitive diagnosis. Prayers to that end would be appreciated more than I can express.

Thank you, fellow PSers. It's been a hell of a 2 years for me, health-wise.

One good thing tho - I've been tested for Covid twice in the last 36 hours and I definitely do NOT have it. And in case anyone is interested, or in case this is stopping anyone from going in for the test, the test is a big fat nothing. It takes 10 seconds. It's uncomfortable, but - and I can't stress this enough - it DOES NOT HURT. And it's super quick. Stay still, cough a few times to give the muscles something to do and distract your brain, and it will be over before you know it.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry this is happening, especially during this crazy time.
You are one strong lady!
I pray that you have a quick recovery and can get out of there and be home with your family ❤
Sending you blessings and dust for good measure as well!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, what a rough ride you and your health have had of late!! Sending all of the love and good health dust in the world, right across the globe. I'm so sorry that this has happened!!

And in amongst all that you've got going on, thankyou for taking the time to demystify the Covid test!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sending you well wishes from Australia @mrs-b , you’ll be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your procedure goes to plan and you will be back home again safe and sound. Take care xx

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry to hear this! Stay strong H, many prayers and much love to you!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, mrs-B, of course I’ll pray for you, hon! I’m so glad you caught it early and I hope you get a diagnosis.

Love and hugs,
J

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, you have been through so much. Good luck with your procedure. Big hugs and lots of prayers.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh mrs-b, yikes. I'm so glad you're here posting and I am sending you all the wishes in the world that you do indeed walk out of the hospital this weekend on the arm of your amazing DH!! Having a firm diagnosis gives such peace of mind and a path forward; I hope and believe you will walk out with that too. HUGS!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, I am so sorry you're dealing with this! Sending best wishes and good thoughts that everything goes well and you are out of the hospital ASAP. Sending hugs and support!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs B.. the wonderful, stunning, kind, loving and funny Mrs B.. get well, fast so sorry about this ugh it's been tough, but nothing will stop you.

Thrliled it's not CV19 but not so thrilled you have a kidney infection...

I send you a love Mrs B.. and hugs and prayers, I never pray to God except in something I really feel is imperative, I save my prayers to God for strength often. I send you strength also.

mucho Love - Kate

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b sending you prayers, well wishes AND dust for a swift recovery. Kidney infection AND myocardial infarction? You must be tough as nails, and thus, you will get through this in no time. Really glad to hear that you caught this in time and that you do not also have covid.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness @mrs-b , sounds like you have been through the wringer! :(2 Sending you hugs and many well wishes for a speedy and successful procedure! Fingers crossed you'll be out of the hospital by the end of the weekend!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Mrs B! What a lot to be dealing with, as well as everything else that is going on in these worrying times!

I am super glad that you went in when you did, as you are clearly in the best of hands should anything happen or need to be done.

I am not a praying woman, as you know, but I AM sending you lots of love, healing healthy vibes & a little bit of calm for your mind. You'll get through this x

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
38D8F583-B4C2-4982-A81B-B12D32FC482A.gif

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you lots and lots and lots of tough, mega healthy vibes mrs-b!!!!!!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! You are in my thoughts. I hope you can leave the hospital soon!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Continued healing wishes being sent your way @mrs-b. Keeping you in my thoughts.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you all the dust and good vibes! I hope you make a speedy recovery and can leave the hospital soon. Take care.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So terribly sorry to hear this! I am glad that you are there though so that you can receive a definitive diagnosis. Best wishes and prayers for a quick resolution of it all so that you can return to the safety of your home. Please keep us updated on your progress!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you a bucket-load of healing dust and hope you leave the hospital soon and back with your DH.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
knee mail outgoing

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs. B Lots of Hugs and Prayers Coming Your Way.
Hang in there Stay Strong xoxo FAath.jpg gown.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers that you get well soon @mrs-b.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending all my woo-woo hippie dust your way! You are a tough woman!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers to you for a speedy recovery!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Prayers and positive energy your way @mrs-b. Big hug as well ((())).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results