shape
carat
color
clarity

Hanging out in hospital with a heart attack.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Checking in to see how you are today? I've been keeping everything crossed for you & that you are able to go home today as planned. Big hugs.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking about you, @mrs-b . How are you doing today?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doing badly. Heart has started producing spasms. Feels like I've been having a heart attack for the last 18 hours.

Gut has spasmed and esophagus also. Will possibly require surgery to un-spasm this. Coronary spasm will require drugs - no idea how long for, but so far nothing is working.

On continual morphine for pain. Not really working either. Very, very ill.

Reactions: AV_

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doing badly. Heart has started producing spasms. Feels like I've been having a heart attack for the last 18 hours.

Gut has spasmed and esophagus also. Will possibly require surgery to un-spasm this. Coronary spasm will require drugs - no idea how long for, but so far nothing is working.

I'm sorry, @mrs-b .
I hope you find relief from your medication NOW and praying for you to recover quickly.

Healing vibes and much PS dust from across the pond!!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b My thoughts are with you! Take care x

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I’m sorry to read this @mrs-b ! I hope the meds work quickly and they find an easy answer for the spasms. Please be well! Sending more ((hugs))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Urgh, not the news I was expecting to see. Hope the pain medication kicks in soon & they can get you sorted & comfortable. Please keep us posted - we're all thinking about you x

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes - a HUGE torrent of collective PS thoughts, wishes, dust and prayers are heading your way.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
praying

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no. I'm sorry your DH can't be physically by your side through all of this, and I"m sorry it's getting worse not better.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, @mrs-b , I’m just catching up. I’m so sorry to hear about all this. I hope you can feel the collective prayers of PS lifting you up, even if we can’t be with you in person. Remember: you are stronger than you feel right this moment, and you will get through this.

Sending you virtual hugs.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh no....I came to this thread to see how you were doing. I’m so sorry you’re feeling so I’ll. I’m continuing to send positive thoughts your way.

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hang in there. Prayers for you

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh I am so sorry. I have had an esophageal spasm before and it’s so painful, that I can’t imagine having all of this at one time.

Oh, hunny, hugs to you, and many prayers.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Continuing bucketloads of healing dust to you @mrs-b and big but gentle (((hugs))).

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thinking of you and sending prayers mrs-b

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw this @mrs-b Thinking of you with positive thoughts and prayers as you recover and hope you are feeling better soon.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Thinking of you and praying for complete recovery. So sorry you are not doing well at the moment.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers and healing thoughts going out to you @mrs-b.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry I hope they (the doctors) can work it out and you start recovering soon!!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
positive thoughts your way

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. Here’s hoping that they soon get this sorted out and you will be on your way home pain free!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @Mrs -b, what a rough time you are having. I hope the doctors can figure this out and have you feeling better very soon. Hugs to you.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you B and hoping today brings some relief to your pain.

Q

Queenie60

Healing prayers............

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry Mrs B and hope you feel better soon.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Hugs and Prayers Mrs B xo

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I cannot tell you what a shock it was to open this thread and receive this terrible news.
I have prayed for you from my bed at night; I will renew my prayers. I wish I could do more.
I had assumed you were getting well as I went about my day today. I am so sorry.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Prayers continue.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results