shape
carat
color
clarity

Handshots of my custom ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

WOW!! That ring is beautiful. Great hand shots. I love the band you are wearing with it now.
congrats again. Enjoy that rock!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristy
35.gif

WOW!!!
23.gif
beautiful ring
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif
can i have it?
31.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kirsty,

That is the most beautiful ring i have ever seen in my entire life !!

Have you anything else in your jewel box that you could photograph for us !!!!

more pictures !!!!

dyanne

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I just keep coming back to this thread to stare and drool! That ring is absolutely stunning!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone.
emsmile.gif
I''m still basking in the glow. I will take more pictures sometime this weekend, I hope. I''m sure many of you know -- time is scarce when you''re working and have a preschooler and a baby!

Dyanne -- I don''t have much in terms of a jewelry collection. I have my original e-ring (which I will post on PS one of these days), and a pair of diamond studs that used to be my mother''s. Oh, and a little 0.2 carat diamond solitaire necklace from Tiffany that was a wedding day gift from my hubby. Everything else I own is silver, or outdated-looking items in gold from the ''80s. I don''t have much hope either of amassing a collection, since I''ve "spent" all my hubby''s goodwill on this one honking piece!
emembarrassed.gif

Psychobroker

Rough_Rock
Holy cow that is BEAUTIFUL...and huge
23.gif

Side question: How''d you manage to take such a clear close-up? What kind of camera are you using?

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2005 10:09:09 PM
Author: mrssalvo
MB does make a rounded version of the lace band.. Pearlman''s has it here..

12P13.jpg

here''s the flat sided for comparision purposes..

13P13.jpg
I think the rounded band would look GREAT with it
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Psychobroker - I used a Nikon Coolpix digital model S1 (5.1 megapixels). I used the macro mode. :)

Marvel -- I agree, that rounded band is on my short list!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Wow...your e-ring is gorgeous! It sparkles like crazy--even in a photo!!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one beautiful rock! As for the wedding ring, it really doesn''t matter because no one is going to be looking at it anyway..they''ll just be staring at that massive sparkler. But if you really want a new wedding band, the rounded lace MB ring posted above is truly beautiful & would look great with your ring.

Congrats & wear it with pride :)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How vain of me but I was flattered the Mara bumped up my original thread. :) Well, if you MUST drool over my ring, please enjoy this thread instead. I think the pics are better. :)

FYI, I''ve been working with e-weddingbands.com to get the perfect plain platinum band to match. I already have their 3 mm band (wonderfully heavy and flawlessly polished), but it''s a bit too wide so they''re going to custom make for me a 2.5mm domed heavy comfort fit band for a surprisingly reasonable price. :)

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Yum!! Thanks for adding some pics to the 3ct+ thread too.

Your rings are beautiful... fabulous hands & fingers too!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results