shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo Reset - 4.19 RB - Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, your reset is just gorgeous, love it!!! You have lovely hands too. And tiny fingers lucky girl!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!

I can not believe that is a K.

Beautiful ring, love the new setting. I agree that stone was lost on the older setting.
Did it take long to find your stone?

What other settings did you consider? Or was the halo it all along?

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for both hand shots!

You should be a hand model. They are perfect!

So is your new setting. The diamond looks really bright and huge!

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
DeeJay - I looked up your old thread and you went through the same kind of trade up I did - from a fancy shape that looks larger so you need to go bigger with a round to see the "visual" difference. (Although your oval was bigger than they pear I traded up!)

Last year I fell in love with a 7.01 carat round - it was gorgeous - but unfortunately also unaffordable for us. I don''t think the 5.14 would be too big, but you have to be comfortable with it!

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments!

Ann - About the diamond - my husband and I literally "stumbled" on it. We changed my setting for our fifth anniversary with the promise of upgrading my 1.57 pear to a larger round stone. We looked around for a while and couldn''t find anything affordable. Then one day while shopping for "fun" (on my husband''s birthday!) we started to look at tanzanite rings. Then I mentioned to the jeweler that what I really wanted was a large round diamond to put in my setting. Next thing you know it was mine!

As far as other settings go - this is actually the fourth setting I have had for this stone. I like to change things up every once in awhile and my husband doesn''t have a problem with it.

Unrelated to the ring - did I see in another thread that you have a C6 Corvette? I have a 50th Anniversary Convertible - was going to get a C6 last year, but due to health problems and not working that went out the window...but I still love my car!

Eva17 - thanks for the compliments on my hands - they probably are my best feature...

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Lvnut, I am so glad you posted! Zowieeeeeeeeee. It''s spectacular.

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! Ivnut, I LOVE your new setting
30.gif
it''s beautifully huge....drooling
3.gif
and it''s a "K"!!!! yay for ''K''s''
36.gif

please post more pics and i''d love to see more side profiles
1.gif

lyn

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stone is a ROCK STAR!!!! Wowee!!!! And it looks a lot better in its new setting!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks awesome. You were right to re set it, the stone looks bigger and more modern to me now. I would take the other diamonds and make some band rings or something...why waste them, unless you want to keep the setting for something...

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!!
30.gif
Gorgeous ring
30.gif
30.gif

I also can''t belive that''s K . so beautiful
36.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
there are no words, we all need to have a moment of silence in revelry of this magnificent ring!
................................................................................................................................

OMG, OMG, OMG! it is spectacular!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
lvnut

I am still going back and looking at that ring, wow.

Regarding the Vette, yeah, aren''t they great.
I basically took the ''06 over, it is definitely mine.
Hubby just ordered a new ''07 coupe, being built August 21st and he will do the same as I did,
pick it up at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green KY. Awesome experience and the drive back to Texas was a blast!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh yes, I remember when you originally posted. WOW!!! Your reset is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
The halo is so delicate, it doesn''t take away from the gorgeous boulder! And you have teeny tiny fingers! I''m drooling over here. Congratulations!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
that is one huge honker!!!
30.gif
I love the reset... may I suggest perhaps finding a beautiful colored stone to put in the original setting?!!! I think you mentioned tanzanite...
18.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
NICE!!!
30.gif

greenley

Rough_Rock
Oh..............my......................gosh!

Can I just say, I am SO glad I joined pricescope when I did!!!!! (Ok, so I just joined today. :)

gorgeous!!

is there a side view????

DID I SAY GORGEOUS!!???!!!

30.gif

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
lvnut- Hey Girl, I was just thinking about you as I was looking at an old thread. Your ears must have been burning. That new setting is HOT! I love it. It looks like a Leon. Very cool! I showed my hubby your pics, and his mouth dropped to the floor. If you could, will you take some pics indoors? And, if you don''t mind me asking, what color are the diamonds in the setting? CONGRATs! That''s some major blingage.
emotion-5.gif

bobacha

Shiny_Rock
wowwww that ring
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
i''m speechless

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
that''s an amazing K
it''s lovely

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Now that is a rock! I love your new setting - it shows off your diamond so much better. Congrats on a gorgeous ring!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH MY-LANTA!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

That is one HUGE honkin'' finger blinger!!!

I tell you, I am a LOVING'' those Ks!!!

Congrats and wear in good health for many happy years.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I can''t stop looking at this ring!!!!
2.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
words...cannot....express....

that is a serious rock! I wish I could find a K like that someday!!!!

I think you should put a nice gemstone in your old setting, it will help it shine!!!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh my goodness! its freakin gorgeous!
love it!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ivnut ~
emrose.gif

Gorgeous!
30.gif

I love your diamond in the halo setting. Man alive ... I am speechless!
6.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Great pics ... great hands/nails ... great ring!

Enjoy!
face23.gif

Have a wonderful day!
35.gif

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Wow - thank you all so much for your compliments on my ring! I left the house early yesterday for physical therapy, doctor''s appointment and dinner and am just now checking in. I will try to take some more pictures today.

Diamondfan - I am not sure what to do with the old setting. Someone had mentioned a bracelet, but I already have a diamond bangle with 3 rows of invisibly set princess cuts totalling 9 carats so that''s out. I had thought about having a princess cut to fill in where the head is now and wearing it as a band, but I already have a wide diamond band that I wear as a RHR, so I don''t really think I need another one - especially since I love that one so much I don''t think I''d wear the one with the princess cuts. Flopkins had mentioned a tanzanite, but I already have two tanzanite rings already. Anyone else have any ideas?

Ann - Glad you love your Vette as much as I love mine! Did you do Museum Delivery with the ''06 also? We had tried to do Museum Delivery when we got our ''00 Magnetic Red Convertible, but the color was on restriction and the deal fell through
29.gif
. I was able to locate the car in Michigan so we flew there and drove it back. It was fun, but the next Vette will definitely be Museum Delivery - hopefully next spring. Do you go to Carlisle in August?

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this thread earlier...WOW WOW WOW! I love the reset! So stunning! And it''s a K! WOW WOW WOW! (Did I say that already?!?!) :)

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY FREAKIN'' COW!!!!!!!!!! I just adore the reset! I had to wait to post because I think I passed out when I read that you reset it "to make it look bigger"!
2.gif
It''s just gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif

jen

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
FacetFire and Sk8rjen - thanks for the compliments! I''m sooo happy with this ring - I''m glad others like it too! Now I need to see if I can figure out how to make it my avatar...

SevensOne - Thanks for posting my ring in the Show Me The Ring thread! I had a hard enough time posting these pics!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning. i love the reset. the original set just took away from that beauty. The new halo is perfect. It looks great on your hand.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results