shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo / prong issue ?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg so Maytal asked if i wanted to see a video to which i said OF COURSE. here it is. I am speechless beyond words. BEYOND BEYOND BEYOND.

the diamond looks how it SHOULD - just magical. I KNEW i picked an amazing stone and the old setting wasn't doing it any justice

Wow wow wow! I adore it!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
You must be ecstatic! It’s beyond fabulous. Talk about excellence in craftsmanship! So happy for you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.M.G.!!!! It is gorgeous!!! Your mind is going to be blown when you see this in person! :appl:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. That is one gorgeous ring! :clap:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing! Like no comparison to your first setting! This is excellent! I really loved that she did all these vids for you!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone. Here is a side by side comparison - I had to do it! I know the lighting is different but STILL - MAJOR DIFFERENCE!!!!!

Cannot wait to receive it tomorrow! IMG_3994.JPG

Wow! What. A. DIFFERENCE!!! :appl: Your big, beautiful oval now has the PERFECT home! Can't wait to see hand shots!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone. Here is a side by side comparison - I had to do it! I know the lighting is different but STILL - MAJOR DIFFERENCE!!!!!

Cannot wait to receive it tomorrow! IMG_3994.JPG

Wow, there's a big difference!...I'm telling you, you will be blown away by your new ring!!! Please post pics the second you get it - well, ok, you can wait a minute lol!

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, there's a big difference!...I'm telling you, you will be blown away by your new ring!!! Please post pics the second you get it - well, ok, you can wait a minute lol!

thank you! i certainly will!!!!!!!:dance:

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
HERE IT IS!!!!!!!
I posted some shots as well as the video I made for my fiancee to send to him so please ignore when I say babe etc lol but i thought the video was nice to add here since it shows the inside as well!!!!

It has a pink diamond and blue topaz on the inside along with a teeny tiny engraving that says "soul mates forever" (at first we were told it couldn't be done - well Maytal did it!!!!!)

I'm going to do a whole thread in Show Me The Bling when I have a second but I wanted to post updated pics here. Thank you all for accompanying me and helping me on this journey!

FullSizeRender-1.jpeg IMG_4029-1.jpeg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So now that you've had a chance to wear it and check it out a little, how are you feeling @SparklenHue123 ? Are you happy with it? Is it what you were hoping for?

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So now that you've had a chance to wear it and check it out a little, how are you feeling @SparklenHue123 ? Are you happy with it? Is it what you were hoping for?

yes i love it so much !!! the metal is so smooth. the details are so intricate. it's so perfect!!!!!! i will post more pics when i have a second!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes i love it so much !!! the metal is so smooth. the details are so intricate. it's so perfect!!!!!! i will post more pics when i have a second!!!!

Ah good, I'm so glad! It looks perfect to me, just wanted to make sure you're happy!:kiss2:

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
here are some more photos and another video. i can't get over how much more sparkly it is! the lighting in my house is so terrible. lol IMG_4091.jpeg

IMG_4094-1.jpeg

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
one more video ..... it is SO SPARKLY!!!!!! :) :) :) so happy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results