halo earrings :))

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!
They look just perfect on you!!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you sapphirering, MissGotRocks, purplesilk, lknvrb4 and mitsui4. I wore them this weekend and they are very very sparkly and I agree these are perfect for me size and style wise.

Hi Dani, I don't know what one would ask re sapphire quality as I do not know much (anything) about colored stones. I think that might be my next area of interest to explore! I do know you do not want them too dark or light but not even sure that's technically correct LOL. Hopefully an expert PSer can chime in here!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy they look fantastic on your ears!!

They must be SO dramatic IRL - halo jackets are going to be the first things I buy after I get my studs, I just love the look! I especially like the proportions of the melee to your centres.

Enjoy! :bigsmile:

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Wow! They are just stunning and look perfect on you. Great size.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
They're so pretty and look great on you

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Yssie- I am looking forward to seeing your custom ring! I know it is going to be TDF!!

Thank you very much SC86 and sweet pea!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks missy! It'll be done tomorrow apparently, I can't wait!

I'm debating between single cuts, baby OMCs, and full-cuts for my stud jackets. My stones are (lower-coloured J/K) OECs so I'm not sure whether to play up the difference in sparkle with full cuts or keep it pretty even with single cuts, or go in a totally different direction with the (way cooler, but also way pricier) OMCs... decisions, decisions! Oh well. I don't even have the studs back yet, so I guess I should hold the horses... ::)

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh! Those are so pretty on you. I bet you wear them everyday!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results