shape
carat
color
clarity

Had to have it—converted brooch

Soph

Rough_Rock
This weekend, I stopped by my local consignment shop. I was wrapping it up and hadn’t seen anything that tempted me but then this necklace caught my eye. It was super sparkly and it looked big. I knew it had to be way more than I wanted to spend but I still asked to see it (because I like to torture myself). The price was way less than I expected but more than I had planned to spend. I couldn’t leave it though and will just have to be better in the future. I did get a small 5% discount which helps with tax

It’s a brooch that was converted to a necklace. It came with the pin and closure which has a hallmark of A&A with the two “A”s making a diamond shape (long shot, but any idea of timeframe or maker?). It looks like OECs to me!

I’ll start with the boring back shot. It’s mainly yellow gold from the back— leaf shapes are yellow and the bezel diamonds are white (not sure if gold or platinum)
upload_2019-4-9_17-7-46.jpeg

I felt silly doing it, but I did a photo shoot with our lilacs...
upload_2019-4-9_17-3-39.jpeg

It was hard to show how sparkly it is, this was my best attempt
upload_2019-4-9_17-3-0.jpeg

Thanks for letting me share! I’m really happy with it

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful and unique!
I truly adore it! Wear it in good health!! :kiss2:
Isnt the hunt awesome but even more-so when you find something truly worth the effort? L
Exactly like finding treasure!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s soooo pretty!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
So nice! What are the dimensions?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE :love:

axelrich

Rough_Rock
That's magnificent!!

MissAmelie

Rough_Rock
Love it!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Completely gorgeous! Congratulations on a great find.

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
This weekend, I stopped by my local consignment shop. I was wrapping it up and hadn’t seen anything that tempted me but then this necklace caught my eye. It was super sparkly and it looked big. I knew it had to be way more than I wanted to spend but I still asked to see it (because I like to torture myself). The price was way less than I expected but more than I had planned to spend. I couldn’t leave it though and will just have to be better in the future. I did get a small 5% discount which helps with tax

It’s a brooch that was converted to a necklace. It came with the pin and closure which has a hallmark of A&A with the two “A”s making a diamond shape (long shot, but any idea of timeframe or maker?). It looks like OECs to me!

I’ll start with the boring back shot. It’s mainly yellow gold from the back— leaf shapes are yellow and the bezel diamonds are white (not sure if gold or platinum)
upload_2019-4-9_17-7-46.jpeg

I felt silly doing it, but I did a photo shoot with our lilacs...
upload_2019-4-9_17-3-39.jpeg

It was hard to show how sparkly it is, this was my best attempt
upload_2019-4-9_17-3-0.jpeg

Thanks for letting me share! I’m really happy with it

Old thread but love this! Must be a carat of diamonds there. Curious how much you paid because I have seen similar ones on eBay.

Soph

Rough_Rock
Old thread but love this! Must be a carat of diamonds there. Curious how much you paid because I have seen similar ones on eBay.

Honestly, I don’t exactly remember exactly (too much shopping!), but I don’t think it was more than $1200 but it could have been less (definitely less than $1500). I remember asking to see it just to admire it, expecting it to be multiple times more expensive than it ended up being. I like to get the most bang for my bling-bucks :lol-2:

Andy Tan

Rough_Rock
How lovely! Where did you see this lovely piece? Reminds me of shopping around in Soho! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results