shape
carat
color
clarity

Had my ring resized! Got a little picture happy in the car afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 7:01:10 PM
Author: LamborghiniGirl
Thanks for the compliments DiamanteBlu, Laila619 and MC! I caved in and had pink/white nails put back on. I was trying to grow out my real nails, but the nail polish wouldn''t stop chipping and my nails kept breaking! Pink and white''s are so much easier to maintain, oddly enough.

LaurenthePartier,

I love the Versace edition too! It is gorgeous but the premium wasn''t worth it to me. Even though LP640''s are rare, the Versace ones are even more rare so they are holding their value or even selling at a premium. To be honest, if I had wanted a white one, I would have had the print painted on the outside and re-done the interior with the Versace theme! Doing that would be cheaper than buying the real edition!

Mine is black, with a custom white quilted interior. They have aerodynamic wings that come out, so I was going for a classy bat-mobile look! I have some more plans for it soon, modifications to make
9.gif

For the record, I don''t want people to think I want to brag about my car.
7.gif
But if people ask questions, I am more than happy to share!
Girl...if you have a freakin'' lambo....brag way, and I''ll sit here drooling. This something to be very proud of! You''re very young and clearly making your way in the world. I know that cars, like a Lambo or Bentley or any other high-high end vehicle, are very difficult to "get into"...so the fact that you can do it, wow--mad props! I am jealous and impressed.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely STUNNING!!!! I''m droolilng over that last picture!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 7:01:10 PM
Thanks for the compliments DiamanteBlu, Laila619 and MC! I caved in and had pink/white nails put back on. I was trying to grow out my real nails, but the nail polish wouldn''t stop chipping and my nails kept breaking! Pink and white''s are so much easier to maintain, oddly enough.

LaurenthePartier,

I love the Versace edition too! It is gorgeous but the premium wasn''t worth it to me. Even though LP640''s are rare, the Versace ones are even more rare so they are holding their value or even selling at a premium. To be honest, if I had wanted a white one, I would have had the print painted on the outside and re-done the interior with the Versace theme! Doing that would be cheaper than buying the real edition!

Mine is black, with a custom white quilted interior. They have aerodynamic wings that come out, so I was going for a classy bat-mobile look! I have some more plans for it soon, modifications to make
9.gif

For the record, I don''t want people to think I want to brag about my car.
7.gif
But if people ask questions, I am more than happy to share!
The WHITE quilted interior??? Good night!!!!! I''ve only seen the opposite - white LP with black quilted. That sounds like the hotness.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
LamborghiniGirl,

Beautiful ring! Love it!! What a pretty (and huge!) stone.

I saw the first couple of photos and I knew that was an M3 from the stitching on the steering wheel. I''m a fellow M3 owner/enthustiast. What year is yours? Would love to see pics of the lamborghini!! The interior sounds to die for!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
your pink tourmaline is AMAZING and LOVE LOVE LOVE that setting.
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, LG, and your car sounds like heaven on wheels! Would LOVE to drive on of those babies, even if only for a day!
30.gif

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Italia, thanks for your reassurance! After your thread, it makes me scared to talk about anything other than jewelry!
I get even more enjoyment out of my ring and my car and whatever else I have acquired knowing I worked hard for them, and I really comprehend their value! I have a feeling we would get along great because we seem to share this view, and love for LV
1.gif

Thanks 04diamond<3, atroop711 and gwendolyn! I don't think I will ever stop drooling over this ring! I catch myself staring at it all the time haha. I never thought about colored stones and how beautiful they were until I came on Pricescope and fell in love
30.gif
My only experience with tourmalines was in David Yurman pieces, which are so overpriced, now that I know how much a loose stone can be.

gwendolyn , you should rent a car like that for the day or the weekend sometime! It is so fun. I did that a few times before I bought it, just to make sure I really liked the feel.

portia, Thanks for the compliments about my ring! I am so happy someone picked up on the stitching of the wheel! I love those details about the m3. I am so emotionally attached to that car, I can't imagine parting with it. It is a 2002, Imola on Imola.

Here is a photo of the interior I took when I first picked it up! (LaurenthePartier, this is for you too!
1.gif
)

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring!
30.gif
It looks perfect on your finger!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 12:29:47 PM
Italia, thanks for your reassurance! After your thread, it makes me scared to talk about anything other than jewelry!
I get even more enjoyment out of my ring and my car and whatever else I have acquired knowing I worked hard for them, and I really comprehend their value! I have a feeling we would get along great because we seem to share this view, and love for LV
1.gif

Thanks 04diamond<3, atroop711 and gwendolyn! I don''t think I will ever stop drooling over this ring! I catch myself staring at it all the time haha. I never thought about colored stones and how beautiful they were until I came on Pricescope and fell in love
30.gif
My only experience with tourmalines was in David Yurman pieces, which are so overpriced, now that I know how much a loose stone can be.

gwendolyn , you should rent a car like that for the day or the weekend sometime! It is so fun. I did that a few times before I bought it, just to make sure I really liked the feel.

portia, Thanks for the compliments about my ring! I am so happy someone picked up on the stitching of the wheel! I love those details about the m3. I am so emotionally attached to that car, I can''t imagine parting with it. It is a 2002, Imola on Imola.

Here is a photo of the interior I took when I first picked it up! (LaurenthePartier, this is for you too!
1.gif
)
Want!!!!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

LG, quite honestly, I would be using THAT as my lightbox instead of the set-up I use in my kitchen!
2.gif

Congratulations again - I know how badly you wanted it, and I''m so happy you have it now. You deserve it!
9.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Holy s h * t!!! Now THAT''s an interior! Loooooove it!!!!
30.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Just showed my husband your interior and told him what kind of car and he said ''more, more, more!!!!!'' LOL!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Very cool on the car, LG! Did you get it through LuxuryMotors.com? Great source! One of my neighbors had a Countach - black on black [many years ago]. We would always make cracks when we heard Mike coming - slowly . . . LOL . . . high end neighborhood - crappy roads! His every day car was a 911!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 7:21:21 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
Very cool on the car, LG! Did you get it through LuxuryMotors.com? Great source! One of my neighbors had a Countach - black on black [many years ago]. We would always make cracks when we heard Mike coming - slowly . . . LOL . . . high end neighborhood - crappy roads! His every day car was a 911!
LOL, Diamante! One of my friends just picked up a white 25th Anniversary Countach yesterday at a steal! Almost literally - it was a seized DEA vehicle and he got there first with the best bid. Just missing the intake manifold and some other cosmetic stuff, but it has the Euro spec front bumper, only has about 41k kilometers on it and he's considering flipping it.

He NEEDS LG's interior.
9.gif

Julios1989Laborghini.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 9:11:51 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

LOL, Diamante! One of my friends just picked up a white 25th Anniversary Countach yesterday at a steal! Almost literally - it was a seized DEA vehicle and he got there first with the best bid. Just missing the intake manifold and some other cosmetic stuff, but it only has about 41k kilometers on it and he''s considering flipping it.

Good for him! Exotics seem to be going for very good prices these days. He should enjoy it for a bit - then he can flip it!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 9:16:15 PM

Date: 8/27/2009 9:11:51 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

LOL, Diamante! One of my friends just picked up a white 25th Anniversary Countach yesterday at a steal! Almost literally - it was a seized DEA vehicle and he got there first with the best bid. Just missing the intake manifold and some other cosmetic stuff, but it only has about 41k kilometers on it and he''s considering flipping it.

Good for him! Exotics seem to be going for very good prices these days. He should enjoy it for a bit - then he can flip it!
9.gif
I''m sure he will. I''ve negotiated a drive in trade for the jewelry help I''ve provided him (and his very lucky wife) over the years. He can''t replace that intake manifold fast enough!
9.gif

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
OMG...I luff your ring so much! So beautiful! I asked my DH what an LP640 was and he was like a Lambo and he asked why...lol...you are a freakin'' baller! LOL...

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous, Such a great colour.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
tigian, mtjoya, and honey22 , thank you so much for the sweet compliments about the color of my stone! I am flattered you think it looks good in my finger. I am still torn on real nails vs. fake for me!

laurenthepartier, diamanteblu, and portia, thank you for sharing in this excitement about my new car! Like I said, I was pretty worried about sharing the news or pictures. But all of you are so sweet!

So thanks
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results