shape
carat
color
clarity

Had my ring resized! Got a little picture happy in the car afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have had my pink tourmaline ring now for a few weeks and I am loving it! The only thing was that it was a little loose. I had it sized down to a 4.5 and now it is perfect! I took a few photos of it in my car on the way home.

A few quick shots! Not that it looks different I guess, but it feels much better!

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I''ll also add that I think the stone looks particularly pale and a hint of purple-y in the lighting, which I love
30.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! it looks great on your hand!

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Last one from the car photo shoot where my stone looked very pale, thanks for looking!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring, I love the color and the setting is amazing!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is SUCH a pretty ring!

Wish I had a magic wand I could use to get one just like it
3.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the new pics, I never tire of looking at that gorgeous ring!

P.S. Glad it feels better, it definitely looks awesome on your hand.
9.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Love it!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love seeing your ring
30.gif
it looks wonderful on your hand

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely
30.gif
!

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love your ring and have saved it to my favorites - enjoy
36.gif

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring, love the color the the tourmaline.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
yum!!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
That is one bad *** ring!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I heart your ring!! It''s sooo purdy!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Oh so pretty!!!!!!!!! I still love it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
LG, gorgeous new shots!!!!!

This isn''t in the *new* car, is it???
31.gif

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you everyone for the comments! I was a little worried people would be sick of it by now because I posted so many photos in that last thread! It still baffles me how many people think it is a pink diamond and want to grab my hand to look up close-- like looking up close will show if it is a diamond or not!

LaurenThePartier, these photos were taken in my little old bmw m3 haha! I am so happy I decided to keep it as a daily driver, because driving an exotic to starbucks and the grocery store became annoying! Everyone was stopping me and blocking me from driving to take pictures. And I have gotten pulled over 3 times now at night by police. They have searched my car for drugs all 3 times... lol!

The good news is I can always valet for free now and park in front of restaurants, and keep my keys which I like. To be honest, the LP640 doesn''t really get fun until you are at high speeds.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That''s gorgeous!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 1:00:37 PM
Author: LamborghiniGirl
Thank you everyone for the comments! I was a little worried people would be sick of it by now because I posted so many photos in that last thread! It still baffles me how many people think it is a pink diamond and want to grab my hand to look up close-- like looking up close will show if it is a diamond or not!

LaurenThePartier, these photos were taken in my little old bmw m3 haha! I am so happy I decided to keep it as a daily driver, because driving an exotic to starbucks and the grocery store became annoying! Everyone was stopping me and blocking me from driving to take pictures. And I have gotten pulled over 3 times now at night by police. They have searched my car for drugs all 3 times... lol!

The good news is I can always valet for free now and park in front of restaurants, and keep my keys which I like. To be honest, the LP640 doesn''t really get fun until you are at high speeds.
Very cool experience, LG! I''m glad you got your dream car. My husband is currently on the hunt for an F355 Challenge, and the market price on those has dropped like a rock in recent months. I''m sure you were able to snag it at a steal!

I can''t believe you''ve been pulled over at night . . . and SEARCHED!!! Yikes!

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/26/2009 2:13:37 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Very cool experience, LG! I'm glad you got your dream car. My husband is currently on the hunt for an F355 Challenge, and the market price on those has dropped like a rock in recent months. I'm sure you were able to snag it at a steal!

I can't believe you've been pulled over at night . . . and SEARCHED!!! Yikes!

That's so great about the F355, what an awesome car he has chosen to search for. It really is wonderful right now in the car market, when it comes to used ones. So many amazing and pristine cars have been thrown up at unreal prices so people have cash, and prices are much lower since people aren't spending as wildly; less demand so prices have dropped. I couldn't believe the price I got for my car. It was unreal.

Let me know if he finds one!

36.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
LG, I am so inspired by the pictures of your ring. If my tourmaline looks half as good as this then I will be delighted. It looks just gorgeous on you.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you Gailey for your kind words! I can't wait to see how it turns out for you. I am sure it will be amazing!

I will say that in some lights the pink it a little more pronounced than I would like, but most of the time it is pale pink.

ETA-- I just looked back at the photo of your beautiful tourmaline. Are you still doing the yellow gold setting? I think a bezel or halo definitely helps to make sure the stone doesn't blend in with your skin. Are you going to use diamonds in the setting that you mentioned? When will it be completed? Sorry to bombard you with all these questions?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 2:28:55 PM

Very cool experience, LG! I''m glad you got your dream car. My husband is currently on the hunt for an F355 Challenge, and the market price on those has dropped like a rock in recent months. I''m sure you were able to snag it at a steal!

That''s so great about the F355, what an awesome car he has chosen to search for. It really is wonderful right now in the car market, when it comes to used ones. So many amazing and pristine cars have been thrown up at unreal prices so people have cash, and prices are much lower since people aren''t spending as wildly; less demand so prices have dropped. I couldn''t believe the price I got for my car. It was unreal.

36.gif
What kind of car did you pick up...I know you were thinking about a lamborghini...did you get one?????!!!!!
36.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 1:00:37 PM

Love the ring! Love the car more! The Bat.
9.gif
11.gif
9.gif
How cool is that? What color did you get [the Murci, not the ring! LOL!]?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a showstopper of a ring!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 2:32:45 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

Very cool experience, LG! I'm glad you got your dream car. My husband is currently on the hunt for an F355 Challenge, and the market price on those has dropped like a rock in recent months. I'm sure you were able to snag it at a steal!

I can't believe you've been pulled over at night . . . and SEARCHED!!! Yikes!

That's so great about the F355, what an awesome car he has chosen to search for. It really is wonderful right now in the car market, when it comes to used ones. So many amazing and pristine cars have been thrown up at unreal prices so people have cash, and prices are much lower since people aren't spending as wildly; less demand so prices have dropped. I couldn't believe the price I got for my car. It was unreal.

36.gif
What kind of car did you pick up...I know you were thinking about a lamborghini...did you get one?????!!!!!
36.gif
Italia, it's a Murcielago LP640. Talk about a sexy car!
11.gif

Here's a picture of what they look like for reference, though I don't know if LG's is a Versace or not. I adore them in white, so that's why I picked this pic, but I have no idea what colour LG's is.

http://luxuryonwheels.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/lamborghini_murcielago_lp640_versace1.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 5:04:33 PM

Date: 8/26/2009 2:32:45 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

That''s so great about the F355, what an awesome car he has chosen to search for. It really is wonderful right now in the car market, when it comes to used ones. So many amazing and pristine cars have been thrown up at unreal prices so people have cash, and prices are much lower since people aren''t spending as wildly; less demand so prices have dropped. I couldn''t believe the price I got for my car. It was unreal.

36.gif
36.gif
Italia, it''s a Murcielago LP640. Talk about a sexy car!
11.gif

Here''s a picture of what they look like for reference, though I don''t know if LG''s is a Versace or not. I adore them in white, so that''s why I picked this pic, but I have no idea what colour LG''s is.

http://luxuryonwheels.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/lamborghini_murcielago_lp640_versace1.jpg
OMG, that that car is amazing. Simply amazing. What color did she pick it up in? I am offically jealous!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. Looks great along side with your nails
9.gif

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the compliments DiamanteBlu, Laila619 and MC! I caved in and had pink/white nails put back on. I was trying to grow out my real nails, but the nail polish wouldn't stop chipping and my nails kept breaking! Pink and white's are so much easier to maintain, oddly enough.

LaurenthePartier,

I love the Versace edition too! It is gorgeous but the premium wasn't worth it to me. Even though LP640's are rare, the Versace ones are even more rare so they are holding their value or even selling at a premium. To be honest, if I had wanted a white one, I would have had the print painted on the outside and re-done the interior with the Versace theme! Doing that would be cheaper than buying the real edition!

Mine is black, with a custom white quilted interior. They have aerodynamic wings that come out, so I was going for a classy bat-mobile look! I have some more plans for it soon, modifications to make
9.gif

For the record, I don't want people to think I want to brag about my car.
7.gif
But if people ask questions, I am more than happy to share!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results