shape
carat
color
clarity

H-town Girls and their bling!!! (pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
I dont even have a ring yet! But if I did, I''d want to get together with all the girls here in SoCal!
Sounds like you guys had so much fun.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I was looking at this last night on the FIs computer and he said he wanted to see all the pics I posted on my ring thread, and then he started reading everyone's comments. I couldn't believe that he was actually reading PS...then he read the comment about how the ring looks better than the paper cut outs did on my hand, and then he re-read it with a funny look on his face...I was so afraid he was going to ask me about that, but he didn't. Then he said "Wow! Everyone thinks we are a good looking couple!" It was cute. Maybe we can gradually convert him to the dark side.
emwink.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
He''s going down!!! *evil laughter*

hahahaha :)

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 8:27:50 AM
Author: appletini
Maybe we can gradually convert him to the dark side.
emwink.gif

The people on here are so nice, supportive, and fun, we''ll rope him in in no time! My hubby''s already gotten started: He bought me a jewelry box for Christmas, he makes informative comments about peoples'' rings when he catches me browsing (he knows the terms halo and gallery!), and the last time we were at the jewelers getting my ring cleaned, he asked what I thought of getting a diamond and sapphire eternity band for my wband upgrade in a few years rather than just diamonds! He''s getting the hang of this jewelry thing, whether he likes it or not!
12.gif

Great pictures Htown ladies! How exciting, all 5 of the original Htown meeting are engaged and/or married! Anybody heard from veloria lately?

luthergirl

Rough_Rock
All your rings are beautiful! How great to have a group of girls in town to share the fun with.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
JCJD, I haven''t heard from Velouria since she moved. She''s probably busy getting settled into her new life up there with her fiance. I hope she comes back to say hi eventually!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
you guys are a riot! great shots!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Boo. I am sad.

I am bummed I missed out!

Looks great! :)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t worry, Renee...we''ll have another get-together before too long!!! Especially for you!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool blinding and sparkly pictures! Sounds like you had a blast!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I need my sunglasses! That is blinding with the bling! Glad you gals had a great time. I love everyone''s rings!

FI thinks I''m totally out of my mind for obsessing about sparklies, but how do you explain sparklies to someone who tunes into ESPN every chance he gets? At least he''s paying attention to sparklies more often - "Hey honey, Danica Patrick has some bling in her ears! Come take a look!!!"

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 6:52:55 PM
Author: HOUMedGal
Don''t worry, Renee...we''ll have another get-together before too long!!! Especially for you!
9.gif
:) Like maybe around January 14th-15th?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
P.S. - AWESOME pictures! What beautiful rings you all have!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Oh ladies, I''m jealous! I want to have a getogether and see everyone''s bling! You three ladies have gorgeous hands, nails, and of course...DIAMONDS!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 9:38:46 PM
Author: MelissaSue

Date: 12/29/2005 6:52:55 PM
Author: HOUMedGal
9.gif
:) Like maybe around January 14th-15th?
I think that''s a great idea!!! I''ll know more about my schedule after orientation on the 3rd...then I''ll know just how much of my soul (and schedule) will be monopolized during my OB/GYN rotation.
3.gif
Hopefully I''ll have one of those days (or even just an evening) free!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I''m game for the 14th-15th I think! I gotta check my schedule in Jan to be sure. Prob won''t be able to drag my FI to another one so soon though...he claims I owe him big time for the last one....we''ll see
11.gif

12.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! I love all the bling!
emsmiled.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
all beautiful rings.
30.gif
10.gif
i''m gonna crash in on one of these parties.
16.gif

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
How I love your pics. I''m blinded.
10.gif

I can only agree with you ladies. I remember last time I met up with my ladies in Boston.
It''s so much fun meeting up with the PS''ers in real life. Yup, we sure are real.
9.gif

I love this addiction... PS, diamonds, paves, e-rings, proposal stories... I just can''t get enough!
30.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Lordy Lordy! SO GORGEOUS gals!
30.gif
Just incredible!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m a Houstonian too! So count me in for your next get-together!!! I''d love to meet some PSers in real life!
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to reply to this thread days ago, but I was so blinded I couldn''t grope my way to the keyboard.

SERIOUSLY, OH MY BLINGINESS!!!! YOWZA!! How fun!!!!!

reymyst

Rough_Rock
I''m in Houston too and would love to join the next time around. I don''t post very much, but I''m on here all the time. I do have a story and some pics I need to post soon. As soon as I can figure out how to take some good pictures. I also have an engineering major fiance that would love to join in the dorky talk I''m sure. Do I qualify?
31.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so funny!!! It looks like everyone had a fabulous time! Whish I was there - even though I don''t have a E-ring - I could have brought my fake Britt Spears ring ha ha ha!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
How fun ladies! Man, I need to move to Texas! Love all the bling bling!
10.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
You guys are hilarious! I love those ring shots! It sounds like you had a great time.
9.gif

I was just thinking about Velouria the other day. I hope she stops by to say hello someday...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sooooo jealous! It looks like you girls had a fantastic time, and it looks like I will soon be a WF graduate as well. BF told me last night he''s working with Renee.
36.gif

Maybe we should start a PS Get-together sub-forum or something . . . but I''m in Dallas and I don''t think there are too many of us PSers.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
syan--welcome and yes you can join us any time

lauren--so exciting!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
LizzieC and Cyan, we''d love for you guys to come to the next outing!!!

And MelissaSue! Let''s see if we can get something organized for the 14th-15th....

reymyst

Rough_Rock
Sounds good to me. I''ll make sure to keep my eye out for the announcement :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results