shape
carat
color
clarity

H-town Girls and their bling!!! (pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
WARNING: The following images may cause blinding of the eyes!

Here are the pics I promised from last night's H-town girls (and a couple fiances!) get-together!! We just knew that our friends here at Pricescope loooooooove pictures, so we had a little fun with our rings!!!

Here are all three, with our rings on our own hands...Appletini has the halo, and Gingerbcookie has the slightly darker skin tone, and I'm the one that's left, haha

ourrings14.jpg

And now, here are all our rings on Ginger's itty bitty finger! I'll put the one that came out best first:

ourrings12.jpg

Hope y'all like 'em
9.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
more pics...

ourrings15.jpg

and another...

ourrings11.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
more of Ginger''s lovely finger...

ourrings13.jpg

so much bling on one finger!!!

ourrings2.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
And one more...kinda blurry, but still a fun pic because of all the SPARKLES!!!
31.gif

ourrings21.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, everyone!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh HOW NICE!! HOW FUN!

I LOVE IT!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
How fun! Thanks for taking them and letting us in on your fun night!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice bling
2.gif
i love them all!
thanks for sharing!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh cool- those pics are great.
That must have been so fun last night.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh yummy! How divine!!!!
30.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!! I love these get-together pics. Do you have a pic of the group of you?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
We didn''t take a group pic, but I know there are a few on some of our other get-togehter threads.

Poor Ginger, her arm was getting tired from those huge rocks!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what great pics! I bet you guys had a great time. Thanks for sharing those beauties!
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, three amazing rings in one picture!
30.gif
30.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hehehe, I''m glad you all enjoyed them! We did have a ton of fun last night...we met up at 7, and before we knew it, 3 hours had passed and it was 10:00! Time flies when you''re having fun. :)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings for beautiful hands. You girls must have had a really great time.

shay

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
That was so much fun! We have such a great group of girls (and a FABOLOUS group of rings!) here in Houston...I wish Strawdermangrl had been able to come! Apple wasn''t kidding when she said my fingers were getting tired, but I''m not complaining if the reason my arm is tired is cuz it''s being weighed down by BLING!

I dragged my FI along, as did HouMedGal -- unfortunately Appletini wasn''t able to convince her FI to meet up with the girls from her "psycho website"! LOL...we''ll get him eventually! HouMedGal and her FI are just about the cutest couple EVER! My FI was so glad there was another guy there, and one he could discuss String Theory with at that
20.gif
(an electrical engineer and a physics PhD) -->that''s my man dorky and adorable!
9.gif
He mentioned today that he wished he could introduce his friends to Mr. HouMedGal cuz him and his friends (his friends and him?) had been discussing String Theory at and Mr. HouMedGal apparently had some interesting things to say and that subject. I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Is that what ya''ll talk about when you get together?" He was like, "Hey. You get together with people you''ve met on an internet forum to talk about diamonds."
emembarrassed.gif
Yeah, that shut me up.
9.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
They''re all beautiful! So many sparkles!

It always sounds like you all have so much fun together!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pics, I''m blinded by all the bling. Glad you guys had fun!!!
30.gif
10.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
the funniest part was that as we were leaving Ginger ran into a friend that knew about her PS obessesion and Ginger introduced us, and we were like "we are real people!"

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like you guys had a great time! Those get togethers are so much fun. . . too bad we are spread out all over the US. . . at any rate, thanks for the pics ~ the blings look great!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds and looks like ya''ll had a great time!

Look at those young, unlined hands sporting all that bling!

Ah, to be young and in love !

Make lots of memories.!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2005 3:05:55 PM
Author: gingerBcookie
That was so much fun! We have such a great group of girls (and a FABOLOUS group of rings!) here in Houston...I wish Strawdermangrl had been able to come! Apple wasn''t kidding when she said my fingers were getting tired, but I''m not complaining if the reason my arm is tired is cuz it''s being weighed down by BLING!

I dragged my FI along, as did HouMedGal -- unfortunately Appletini wasn''t able to convince her FI to meet up with the girls from her ''psycho website''! LOL...we''ll get him eventually! HouMedGal and her FI are just about the cutest couple EVER! My FI was so glad there was another guy there, and one he could discuss String Theory with at that
20.gif
(an electrical engineer and a physics PhD) -->that''s my man dorky and adorable!
9.gif
He mentioned today that he wished he could introduce his friends to Mr. HouMedGal cuz him and his friends (his friends and him?) had been discussing String Theory at and Mr. HouMedGal apparently had some interesting things to say and that subject. I rolled my eyes at him and said, ''Is that what ya''ll talk about when you get together?'' He was like, ''Hey. You get together with people you''ve met on an internet forum to talk about diamonds.''
emembarrassed.gif
Yeah, that shut me up.
9.gif
Hahahaha, Mr. HouMedGal read this and said, "Yeah, Mr. GingerBCookie was great to talk to!! And I''d love to meet up with him and his frieds if they want to talk about dorky things!" Haha, maybe next time when we get together the guys could also get together to discuss engineering/superstring/various nerdy topics!!

And Ginger and her FI are super cute as well!!! Mr. Ginger is very nice, and seems to put up with the Pscope obsession very well.
9.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2005 3:39:29 PM
Author: appletini
the funniest part was that as we were leaving Ginger ran into a friend that knew about her PS obessesion and Ginger introduced us, and we were like ''we are real people!''

Yeah, Ginger''s friend had this look like "so these people really do exist?? wow!" Hahahaha! Apparently she made fun of Ginger for her obsessive P-scoping once.
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
All I can say is WOW! I love how creative you were with the hand shots! And all those gorgeous rings on one finger...must be nice
9.gif

Thanks so much for sharing!

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
I love appletini''s setting!!
30.gif
Please tell me more about it! Where was it purchased from & how much? I am considering a halo setting my cushion. What size is the center stone?

TIA
Sunni

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a fun get together and all that bling from the beautiful rings is simply blinding!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwww, I only missed it by a couple of days. Looks like you ladies had a fantastic time!

I''m coming down to H Town on Friday for NYE festivities. I need to come down on a weekend with more notice!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
WOW- thanks for sharing your bling. No fair though, y''all have an advantage over most of us as you''re in WF''s backyard!!!

p.s- Did you get any wierd looks from people around you? I can just see them wondering "what are those girls doing?" I would''ve been over to your table in a heartbeat to check out the goods!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2005 3:05:55 PM
Author: gingerBcookie

I dragged my FI along, as did HouMedGal -- unfortunately Appletini wasn''t able to convince her FI to meet up with the girls from her ''psycho website''!
HAHA! My husband thinks I''m crazy for being on this "psycho website" too! Sounds like you all had a blast. And you ladies have gorgeous rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results