shape
carat
color
clarity

H/I color, SI/vs 2 ctw 3 stone hoop earrings

junhox212

Rough_Rock
Hello, i am beginning to look into getting a 3 stone hoop earrings for my wife in the near future and want to ask for input as to where it may be best for me to purchase such item. I found one at costco but I'd like the stones to be bigger (1/3 carats each stone x 6 stones (3 on each piece) and i'd like for them to be pricescope ideal cut stones (H/I color, SI/vs clarity). So 2 carats total weight. Here is a link to the costco ones i saw:

http://www.costco.com/Round-Brilliant-1.18-ctw-VS2-Clarity,-I-Color-Diamond-14kt-White-Gold-3-Stone-12-Inch-Hoop-Earrings.product.100143099.html

I havent found a vendor that carry such but i'd like any input on where i can get them with exceptional cut. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Q

Queenie60

Hi: Contact Yekutiel at ID Jewelry. I am sure that he can make earrings for you with the size and quality stones you desire. Tell him that you were recommended by PriceScope. Good luck and report back to us. :wavey:

junhox212

Rough_Rock
Thank you. How would I know that I am getting a good deal though since I have no one else to compare to? Does anyone know the approximate cost for just the setting for such earring set since I can get a feel for the diamond prices?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you have a Costco nearby, I would suggest ordering the hoops and seeing them in real life. If you don't like them bring them to the warehouse and return them.

I own the 1.45 ctw with 5 stones per hoop and like those a lot.

Q

Queenie60

You know the cost of the Costco pair to compare prices. I would call and discuss with Yekutiel. He is honest and fair and you will receive excellent customer service. Tell him you were recommended by Pricescope. Good luck. :wavey:

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
If you want the most reasonable price, I'd call ID Jewelry and ask them for a quote on a pair with "Pricescope quality" stones. That will likely be the lowest price you can find for excellent-ideal cut stones. Compare from there.

I own the 5 stone 1.45 cttw version (and now feel like I got a total steal on them - the price has gone up by $300 since last year!) and love them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results