shape
carat
color
clarity

Gwen and J are engaged!!! ...if anyone bet on March 31st, you won! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 2:09:08 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Shoes, Gwen, SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah! Wasn''t wearing any since we were at home--just had socks on (and they were cute black ones with colourful martinis on them).
3.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Gwen!!!! So happy for you, and your ring is GORGEOUS!!!! Enjoy this very special time!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
38.gif

You are NAUGHTY. You''re just reiterating it.

(How excited is everyone in the ol'' USA about you guys being engaged?!)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again, everyone!! Your sweet responses keep making me grin.
9.gif

Freke, almost no one here knows yet--I figure that, since we're here in the flesh, we can tell people in person, for the most part. Once my friends find out this weekend, I'll be able to put it up on Facebook, and then the rest of my family members (extended) will find out, and then we'll be done with the telling, methinks.
1.gif

And I am not naughty. Not really.
12.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how did I miss this?! CONGRATS Gwen and J!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And, dream ring or not, your ring is STUNNING!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I''m really glad you''re having a good time at home!!
I like your ring, too, btw... it would look fahabulous with a diamond eternity wedder!!!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
AWWW, GWEN! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I'm pretty late to this thread, but I am so happy for you and J. You both totally deserve it and I can't wait to hear about your plans in BWW. The ring is gorgeous! I love that it has history and I think it looks FANTASTIC on your finger!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
BAAAAA!!!! I CANNOT believe I missed this!!! Staying away from PS for a few days is FAR too long apparently.

CONGRATULATIONS GWEN!!!!!!!!! The proposal was adorable! And the ring is gorgeous! I love that it has sentimental value for you...it makes it that much more special. And I absolutely love the vintage-y look...beautiful!!!!

YAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
GWEN!!!!!!!!!!

What fantastic news!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I am so happy for you and J!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Woohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(it had to be said loud!
9.gif
)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
*mini threadjack* WB Delster long time no see
36.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
This is awesome news! I saw this thread when I got back from vacation and said "woo hoo!" Out loud. Literally.

Don''t know why it''s taken me so long to come out and congratulate you, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
congratulations! Wishing you lots of happiness

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Yay, CONGRATULATIONS GWEN AND JAMES!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I am so late to this party, but that does not make me any less thrilled for you Gwen! Congratulations to you both
36.gif

Enjoy your holiday in the States, as well as showing off your new fiance
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thank you!
1.gif
J and I had a great time yesterday with my (becoming our) friends, and ended up doing an impromptu engagement photo shoot with a friend who has a near-professional camera. They got VERY goofy (well, naturally, it''s us!) and were heaps of fun to do, but I have no idea if any of them will be keepers. She''s going to email me them sometime later, and I will share any of the good ones (including the oh-so-silly ones) with y''all.
2.gif

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We''re now off to see my godson and other various relatives--bye!
35.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
SOOO happy you have been having such a great trip.!!!

I know this is off topic but curiosity is getting the better of me - how frequently do you get to return to the States? Is this J''s first visit to the US? And most of all...what I am simply dying to know...what did J think of the Peeps???

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, I''m sorry I keep popping in here for drive-by posts without thanking each and every one of you individually, but I know I don''t have enough time. Sorry, guys--I really do love you all. *hugs hugs hugs!*
9.gif

Date: 4/6/2009 6:28:42 PM
Author: Keepingthefaith21
SOOO happy you have been having such a great trip.!!!

I know this is off topic but curiosity is getting the better of me - how frequently do you get to return to the States? Is this J''s first visit to the US? And most of all...what I am simply dying to know...what did J think of the Peeps???
Hahaha, he was highly amused with the peeps! I think they are hilarious anyway, in all their crazy fun colours and different shapes and the fact that they slide around inside their boxes in straight line formations and sound like a small marshmallow army marching up to attack when they do (yeah, I''m weird, I know
3.gif
)--so when I showed them to James and gave him some to try, he seemed torn between laughing and being slightly alarmed that he''d just eaten a small, sugary, smooshy bird.
9.gif

To answer your other questions, it''s J''s 2nd trip to the states to spend time with my family (last time was 2 years ago; he was here for 3 weeks). This is my first trip home in a year, and I suspect (especially with all the things we have to save up for) that I''ll only get to go home once a year for the next few years. I hope we can go back more often, but for now, that seems likely.
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:54:23 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Oh man, I''m sorry I keep popping in here for drive-by posts without thanking each and every one of you individually, but I know I don''t have enough time. Sorry, guys--I really do love you all. *hugs hugs hugs!*
9.gif

Hahaha, he was highly amused with the peeps! I think they are hilarious anyway, in all their crazy fun colours and different shapes and the fact that they slide around inside their boxes in straight line formations and sound like a small marshmallow army marching up to attack when they do (yeah, I''m weird, I know
3.gif
)--so when I showed them to James and gave him some to try, he seemed torn between laughing and being slightly alarmed that he''d just eaten a small, sugary, smooshy bird.
9.gif

To answer your other questions, it''s J''s 2nd trip to the states to spend time with my family (last time was 2 years ago; he was here for 3 weeks). This is my first trip home in a year, and I suspect (especially with all the things we have to save up for) that I''ll only get to go home once a year for the next few years. I hope we can go back more often, but for now, that seems likely.
1.gif
Too cute.
9.gif

Have fun miss!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Aw Gwen I am SO happy for you.

CONGRTULATIONS!!!!

I know how important this was to you. I think the ring is absolutely GORGEOUS! Ans so sentimental...very special if you ask me.

Much love xxx

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Yay Gwen that''s awesome! Congratulations!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gwen, I think I''m late to the party but wanted to wish you congrats!!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
OMG GWEN!!!! I''m so sorry I missed this until now!!

I can''t even begin to tell you how thrilled I am for you and J. You are without a doubt the most kind hearted person here on PS and I couldn''t wish for anything better for you than to spend the rest of you life with J as his wife and him as your husband!

Congratulations my dear!!! May more and more wonderful days shine upon you both!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. So you have to get married April 22, 2010. Now I''m going to go look to see what day it falls on....

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! You''re getting married on a Thursday!

3.gif
2.gif
31.gif
9.gif
27.gif
37.gif
19.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 1:04:21 PM
Ok. So you have to get married April 22, 2010. Now I''m going to go look to see what day it falls on....
She can''t get married on a Thursday--it has to be a weekend so that I can be there.
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Do I? Why''s that?
3.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 1:57:31 PM

Do I? Why''s that?
3.gif
Freke just wants you to get married on HER birthday! Not fair!!!
emcry.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 1:58:09 PM
Author: ladypirate
Date: 4/10/2009 1:57:31 PM

Do I? Why''s that?
3.gif

Freke just wants you to get married on HER birthday! Not fair!!!
emcry.gif
Hahah, oh, not happening.
3.gif
Needs to be around Easter so my teachery friends & fam can maybe come, and Easter next year is apparently April 4th! So maybe April 2nd or 3rd? But not the 22nd, Freke.
11.gif
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. Well I''ll let it go THIS time. But you have to promise me that you''ll have to have some kind of fancy dessert on the 22nd (this year too!) to celebrate my birthday instead. Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results