shape
carat
color
clarity

Grey''s Anatomy next week...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2006 8:30:33 PM
Author: zhuzhu
What is Issie going to do with the $$$$$$$??????
There''s that......

and....

What is Callie going to do with McSteamy?!?!!??!!?

6.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2006 8:49:35 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Date: 10/13/2006 8:30:33 PM

Author: zhuzhu

What is Issie going to do with the $$$$$$$??????

There''s that......

and....

What is Callie going to do with McSteamy?!?!!??!!?

6.gif

That is some serious money. She is set for life. Seems like she will go back to medicine though (saw them guilting her in the next issue). I feel bad for Callie. She was lead on bad. I think George will get very jealous when they hear about her and McSteamy. Maybe then he will realize what he lost.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Maybe she won''t sleep with McSteamy at the last minute. And OMG poor Meritith I can''t stand McDreamy right now!

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2006 9:47:37 AM
Author: innerkitten
Maybe she won''t sleep with McSteamy at the last minute. And OMG poor Meritith I can''t stand McDreamy right now!
Totally! What an @ss!!

"Hey I love you - I know I totally broke your heart before with the whole wife thing, but really trust me this time! I want you to take your time and make your own choice......"

"Oh wait! I changed my mind, I love you but we can''t be together cause I''m all messed up and I might hurt you so please disregard what I said before"

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually thought it was quite sweet what McDreamy did. I think he honestly loves her but knows the vet is a better man and wants her to be happy. I have no doubt that now that she picked him he will be happy about it. I think him doing that was the proof she needed about his character.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I don''t like McDreamy. I want you. Now I don''t want you (because my wife is back). Now I want you again. But now I don''t want you (because it''s the right thing to do). I think find he tries to do what he thinks is the "right thing" but then changes his mind because he can''t go through with it.

I feel really, really bad for Callie though. I like her a lot. And Addison too. I don''t know that moment where Bailey says that niether of the men define who she is? It really, really hit me.

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2006 1:49:54 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I actually thought it was quite sweet what McDreamy did. I think he honestly loves her but knows the vet is a better man and wants her to be happy. I have no doubt that now that she picked him he will be happy about it. I think him doing that was the proof she needed about his character.

You know - I would agree with you if I thought that McDreamy did anything without a "me me me" reasoning attached to it. He just seems SOOOO self absorbed right now -- like everything that happens in Seattle as a whole has to reflect some way on him. sheesh

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay...been MIA for a week swamped to my ears with work, but I finally caught up on TV and got everything else done...I can''t believe that McSteamy slept with Callie.
6.gif
I also couldn''t BELIEVE my eyes in the previews for next week................spoiler..................................................where Derek is caught in bed with someone else....by Meredith. If that''s really gonna happen....then WHATEVER.
38.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t really like Meredith OR McDreamy...although I do enjoy watching their interaction. I think it was pretty slimey what he did to her too. I agree that he is selfish. He is all bent because Addison had someone else when he was ignoring her?

I love Addison. I think she is gorgeous and smart and interesting. I think it is funny that she just can''t resist McSteamy. I had a guy or two like that in my past. Thankfully, they are not around now. :)

I like Callie but George is way too dull for her. Not sure what she sees in him.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2006 3:06:49 PM
I also couldn''t BELIEVE my eyes in the previews for next week................spoiler..................................................where Derek is caught in bed with someone else....by Meredith. If that''s really gonna happen....then WHATEVER.
38.gif

I''m with you FG. I also am not feeling as much love for McSteamy now that he''s being shown as a man ho. makes him less attractive to me
40.gif
. Of course I will still be watching this thursday
41.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Mmm..I''m basically annoyed with the way things between MEredith and McDreamy keep getting dragged out. Make up your minds already writers. I mean, I know that in real life relationships get dragged out and on and on, but most of us crazy Grey''s watchers have TV ADD and need to see some resolution.

On as side note, I adore Burke and Christina.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Did you guys know that you can catch the entire episode on abc.com? You can see all the past episodes from this season with barely any commercials. I love it!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/23/2006 4:58:43 PM
Author: Fancy605
Mmm..I''m basically annoyed with the way things between MEredith and McDreamy keep getting dragged out. Make up your minds already writers. I mean, I know that in real life relationships get dragged out and on and on, but most of us crazy Grey''s watchers have TV ADD and need to see some resolution.

On as side note, I adore Burke and Christina.

Oh, I think they will drag out McDreamy and Meredith for years. Every show that has ever gotten the two together has tanked right after. They know that. It keeps people watching when they are apart. I guess that is why on soaps, the same people get married and divorced over and over again.

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
so rumor has it that ABC is considering some options:
1. Have Dr Burke leave the hospital
2. Have another actor take over for Burke (looks like Eric LaSalle from ER, and 2 other guys I haven''t seen before are in the running)

Of course they are also considering doing nothing - but just interesting....

You would think that the actor would make some comment -- apology/explanation SOMETHING.

it will be interesting....

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I wasn’t a huge Callie fan at first, she was so abrasive, but now I like her. And as far as her and George… it kinda reminds me of me and DH. I’m the big loud one dancing in my underwear while brushing my teeth and hes the one that can be shy and a little more reserved. I have to say that part of the fun of dating was making him turn 20 shades of red!

I wanted to smack Izzy last week… I have $8 million dollars… I have $8 million dollars… I can do whatever I want… I have $8 million dollars… I know she is still dealing with the pain and shock of everything but COME ON.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, she needs to cash the damn thing. Till she does it''s only a piece of paper.

And what I heard that Burke said to George in the real life fight...not very nice.
38.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
What did Burke say to George?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2006 9:27:34 PM
Author: Milly
What did Burke say to George?

milly, check out the link I posted a few posts up. The article gives the general jist of what was said.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Was Grey''s a rerun last night? My TIVO didn''t record it so I think it must have been, but I don''t totally trust the technology.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
It was a re-run of the season premiere.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was unexpected and quite irritating...2 back to back reruns at 8 pm and 9 pm here on the west coast.
face5.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 1:57:41 PM
That was unexpected and quite irritating...2 back to back reruns at 8 pm and 9 pm here on the west coast.
face5.gif
same here in the south
7.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 2:06:02 PM
Author: jcrow
Date: 10/27/2006 1:57:41 PM

face5.gif

same here in the south
7.gif

i heard than ran the re-runs because of the world series. who really cares about baseball anyway
11.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I thought something was wrong with the DVR when it didn''t record, and my neighbor and I were all set to watch it (had the kids all to bed, etc...) and then RERUNS!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I''m not loving Burke right now after his comments, and partly due to recently watching him in a movie where he''s planning on raping Jennifer Lopez (she kicks his ass and sleeps with the yummy George Clooney!). So, Burke is kinda creeping me out! LOVE Christina though...

Mc Steamy is so darn sexy even if he''s a jerk! I vote for more barechested just out of the shower shots...
31.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my Grey''s girls and I were FURIOUS about the re-runs. We get together and have girl''s night in every Thusrday to watch Grey''s. Oh well, at least we got lots of good gilr-talk accomplished.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I know, I was extremely irritated about the reruns. I was so looking forward to the new episode due to the mini-spoiler from last week.
38.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
SPOILER ALERT.
Well, I for one was glad to see that McDreamy did not, in fact, go sleeping with someone only to have Meredith walk in on them. That was a relief. I still think this ''taking time'' thing is kinda BS, but whatever! He''s wanted Meredith since he saw her, and now that they can be together, he''s wishy washy? Don''t think so.

McSteamy is pretty much a dog. I was really hoping he and Addison would get together but honestly, he sleeps with anyone that walks so I don''t think they should get together. I mean, he cheated on her after they got together...which is why she came to Seattle in the first place.

Alex is evolving into an actual LIKABLE character. Go figure.
2.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
FireGoddess- I was so happy that was McDreamy''s sister...but I am also upset he needs "time". He deserve the right to take time
2.gif

But oh well, it keeps me watching...

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Yes Alex is becoming very likable.

Ugh, what is McDreamy''s problem. He and Merideth need to have a serious sit down talk, but of course that will never happen. I too was relieved to find out that it was his sister.

They might have him leave the show? Bummer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results