shape
carat
color
clarity

Grey''s Anatomy next week...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am a convert to Grey''s Anatomy...I started watching halfway through last season and caught up on all the former stuff during the summer of reruns...but I''ve enjoyed the show so much I continued to watch reruns of even the episodes I''ve already seen. And the season premiere is next week...

Which got me thinking...I love the show, but I have to say, Meredith has annoyed me to some extent...the way she has let McDreamy push her around. I get that she still has feelings for him. But especially seeing the 2 episodes I saw last night again...where he gets angry at her when he realizes she''s seeing the vet...and basically calls her a ho (and she finally stands up for herself)....

It made me think...I really DON''T think she should get together with McDreamy! I don''t! There, I said it.
2.gif
I was so ANGRY at the season finale when she slept with Derek while the prom was going on! And I wonder if they are going to just get it over with and get on with it. And if so, poor Addison. I really like her.

And Izzy? I think she''s coming back. I''ve heard...*things* that I won''t divulge in case these are just rumors or nobody wants to know...but I hope she does come back. And I know George''s girlfriend is odd, but they seem cute together. She seems a little freaky, but I''m so over him following Meredith around like a puppy dog!

Anyway, stream of consciousness there I guess. But what do you guys think? Are you ready for next week? What do you hope will happen?

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You mean Junior High Doctors? I''ve watched the show, but oh the drama. They just need to resolve the Meredith/Derek thing and move on. George has got to stop sulking and grow up. The doctor (can''t remember his name - but the one who gave the nurse VD), needs to stop acting like he''s god''s gift. Actually if you haven''t see it yet, go to google and type in the following......"Mad TV Parody of Greys Anatomy." It''s absolutely hysterical.........

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Uhh...I didn''t like the whole sleeping together at the prom thing because he''s cheating on his wife, so I''m never a big fan of affairs. I also wish Meredith would JUST STOP HAVING SEX! With everyone. I think that''s the biggest annoyance.

I actually like Alex (I can never decide if he''s good or evil) and Christina because she reminds me of so many med students I know. I can relate to her for some strange reason. And I really like Addison. I think I like her because they didn''t do the sterotypical evil wife thing. I wanted to hate her in the very beginning but there were so many moments where the character just makes me think "I can''t hate her" like when she was super honest with the pregnent mom who thought Meredith was home-wrecking biatch. And Burke, I love him too, he''s incredible. Love him as a character.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh I can't WAIT for Sept 21st!!!
36.gif

When I saw the first episode of Grey's Anatomy, I wasn't impressed... then all the sudden I was hooked! Partly because my friend and I were in love with Denny
39.gif
. But I really think it's a well-done show... a little over-dramatic at times, but that's what keeps it interesting! Meredith isn't my favorite... she's too whiny and should probably be in therapy and/or on some sort of anti-depressant, not just moping around feeling sorry for herself. That sad, tired, passive affect is NOT characteristic of a healthy individual and definitely gets a little old.

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
i cannot wait!!!!! i am dying for it to start.
9.gif

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
oooo - I can''t wait for this season to start. I really hope that they have her hook up with McVet and not McDreamy.

Even though I ADORE patrick dempsy I can''t stand McDreamy -- he is sooooo selfish and jerky. But he was right - Meredith was kind of a ho.
11.gif

Although I did see a recent pic (at least it said it was recent) of Chris O''Donnel (McVet) and he had shaved his head?? So I''m thinking that he may not be on the show still? who knows.....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2006 3:27:44 PM
Author: Rod
Actually if you haven''t see it yet, go to google and type in the following......''Mad TV Parody of Greys Anatomy.'' It''s absolutely hysterical.........
That was hysterical...till the end!!
23.gif
!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/15/2006 4:15:58 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 9/15/2006 3:27:44 PM
Author: Rod
Actually if you haven''t see it yet, go to google and type in the following......''Mad TV Parody of Greys Anatomy.'' It''s absolutely hysterical.........
That was hysterical...till the end!!
23.gif
!!
I guess they felt compelled to add that gross bit, but still it was so so funny. For the longest time I couldn''t get this out of my head......."YOU NEED TO DO YOUR ROUNDS.........NOW........DO YOUR ROUNDS, NOW!" And then remember the faces of the interns sitting there on the floor morosely ignoring her. That was so funny to me.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I''ll be able to look at their attending again without laughing.
2.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In our house we''ve actually adopted that line for just about any activity. Here are some examples that work........"You need to take your shower now........take your shower, Now!!" Or, "You need to take the trash out now.......take the trash out, Now!!"

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I love Grey''s Anatomy!

1. I''m still in denial that the Bomb Squad Guy is actually dead!
2. I really like Addison and hate to see her go if Mer and Der ever get together.
3. Poor Izzy...I think she''ll be back after being gone for the first few episodes of season 3.
4. LOVE GEORGE! At least he finally admitted to Meredith that he knew that nothing would ever really ever happen to him.
5. Christina and Burke as a couple are hilarious.
6. My favorite lines of the show when Miranda was giving birth and yelled, "George stop looking at my Va-jay jay!!"

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm getting a little peeved with merideth too. She knows the vet guy is perfect for her....which unfortunately means she won't go for him.

I'm also rooting for addison and mcdreamy. Despite the bitterness, they seem to be a much better match than merideth and mcdreamy. I really like addison too, which is strange for me because I usually can't stand characters who cheat. But honestly, she seems much more human to me than any of other characters.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
People Magazine said the vet is only in the first 6 episodes.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2006 9:35:04 AM
Author: Girlrocks
People Magazine said the vet is only in the first 6 episodes.
So did Us Weekly. That upsets me. Well, her ending up with Derek will upset me!

Anyway, this Wednesday at 9pm (pacific time) they are rerunning the 2 hour season finale, in case anyone missed it.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
So what do we think about Lizzy and Alex??? What will happen do lizzy with denny gone?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL I don''t watch this show but it cracks me up because I''m watching Can''t Buy me Love right now on TiVo and it has Patrick Dempsey in it from 1987!! hahahaa....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not hate Meredith but think she is whiny. I AM SO MAD ABOUT DENNY. LOVED HIM. Where is Izzy the first few episodes? I like Addison, you feel for her, she has some dimension...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the show and can''t wait until thursday. I started watching about 1/2 way through last season, didn''t see and episode during season 1 and quickly became addicted. I even got hubby watching but i''m not sure he''ll give up his favorite CSI to watch grey''s with me and we don''t have Tivo, maybe that''s a good enough reason to get it
31.gif

I really think whoever does the casting on the show is incredible. I love all of the quirky characteristics of each character.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely thank God for TiVo...I record multiple things at once and never know when any of the shows are on, or what channel. TiVo takes care of it.
2.gif

I heard that Izzy and Alex''s relationship is going to ''evolve'' during the season. Interesting. There may be a future with them....to what extent, who knows.

I do really like Addison! I even went back and watched all the episodes I had missed to see if I wouldn''t like her if I knew what the history was...but I still do! I know she cheated on Derek and I don''t condone that, but she is remorseful and has taken his ''crap'' in his journey to try and get over it (and get over Meredith, which clearly didn''t happen.)

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I was up until 4:30am last night watching season 2 on DVD. I''ve seen the entire season on TV, but had to refresh my memory and watch it again before the season premiere this week.

I adore the show! The characters are a such great fit! I guess I''m in the minority here, because I''m rooting for Meredith and Derek to get back together. I think their chemistry is so much better than Derek and Addison''s. I like Addison character a lot too. I don''t think they''ll be cutting any of the main people out yet, but I guess we''ll have to see to know.

I can''t wait to get off work so I can finish watching the season. I have 12 more episodes to go!

LyBug

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/18/2006 9:12:11 PM
Author: Milly
I was up until 4:30am last night watching season 2 on DVD. I''ve seen the entire season on TV, but had to refresh my memory and watch it again before the season premiere this week.

I adore the show! The characters are a such great fit! I guess I''m in the minority here, because I''m rooting for Meredith and Derek to get back together. I think their chemistry is so much better than Derek and Addison''s. I like Addison character a lot too. I don''t think they''ll be cutting any of the main people out yet, but I guess we''ll have to see to know.

I can''t wait to get off work so I can finish watching the season. I have 12 more episodes to go!

I have to say I agree with you, Milly. While I like Addison and the complexity of her relationship with Derek, deep down I''m rooting for him and Meredith. Their chemistry on the first season was so great, I miss that! I did read somewhere that Dr. McSteamy (Mark, the guy Addison cheated on Derek with) is coming back for a few episodes, so I''m excited to see what happens with that storyline. I also wish that the vet would stick around for more than six episodes, it''ll be sad to see him go.

I can''t wait for the season premiere, I just got the Season 2 dvd and was up late for two days watching all the episodes again!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Good thing they are replaying the season finale an hour before the premiere!!

41.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
LyBug, nice avator! mmmm....McDreamy...hot....

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t really care for Meredith. She is whiny and so glum all of the time. I wish she would comb her hair.

Love Addison and think she is 10 times better looking, more interesting, more cool than Meredith.

Love the Nazi. She is worth the ticket price alone.

Don''t buy Patrick Dempsey as a brain surgeon. Don''t really care if he and Meredith end up together. I would pick Addison over her any day. I do enjoy their banter though.

Love, love, love Burke. Way too good for Christina but she is interesting to watch.

I liked Denny but is that actor British or Austrailian or something? I kept noticing that he sounded like he was trying to hide some kind of accent so it bugged me.

LyBug

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 6:21:57 PM
Author: Milly
LyBug, nice avator! mmmm....McDreamy...hot....

Thanks! I know, I saw him on Letterman last night and had very interesting dreams....
4.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex is a puzzlement. He doesn''t seem to approve of anyone and doesn''t like people very much. Makes me wonder why he chose medicine as his profession. Christina is on an ego trip.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait either...I love the chemistry Merideth and McDreamy had the first season but I''m sure they won''t put them together just yet. We''ll see on Thursday...wooohoooo!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 5:30:54 PM
Author: Rosebud8506
Good thing they are replaying the season finale an hour before the premiere!!

41.gif
I saw they were replaying the 2 hour season finale the DAY before the premiere...

So the season finale is playing tonight, the premiere, tomorrow.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I rewatched the finale last night and I am ALL READY for tonight''s premiere!!!
36.gif
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 1:19:50 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I rewatched the finale last night and I am ALL READY for tonight''s premiere!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Me too! And it made my cry yet again! I can''t wait for tonight!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results