shape
carat
color
clarity

Green Sapphire Opinion please! (E Ring)

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this is going to be veeery pretty! Just make sure you're careful about how high it sits on the finger. The higher it is, the less practical because there's more chance of accidentally bumping it into things.

Timor

Shiny_Rock
Both the stone and the setting look lovely! Green sapphire is just so beautiful.

JudyFrench

Rough_Rock
Yay, it's gorgeous! I love the rich green that it is. I'm so happy that you love it!

Thank you! I just added another video to the google link above. I love all the different colors it shows, even when its very dark inside. Its exactly what I was hoping for!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
It's beautiful. Perfectly proportioned and the color is amazing! Does it shift in the light? I need video, I don't get to see loveliness of green sapphires that often. 886994

JudyFrench

Rough_Rock
First, big congrats to you both!!
1237380ar500lxyn4.gif
Second, your ring is fabulous! Love the size, cut, and rich, moody forest green shade. Wishing you all the best!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous- congratulations !!!

mayday

Shiny_Rock
So happy for you, and thrilled with you for that gorgeous stone. It's the loveliest green sapphire I have ever seen!

JudyFrench

Rough_Rock
So happy for you, and thrilled with you for that gorgeous stone. It's the loveliest green sapphire I have ever seen!

Thank you so much!!! I cannot stop staring at it today! I have big windows by my desk at work and it is just absolutely stunning in the light!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results