shape
carat
color
clarity

Green grey diamond in rose gold LOGR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I hope I got this right!

TL.omie.JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''m totally eating my words. I didn''t think the green would look right in the rose gold at all, but that is one WOWSER photo - I''m absolutely in love with the green center and pink side stones in the rose gold. I think it''s beyond stunning.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/15/2008 3:51:36 PM
Author: omieluv
I hope I got this right!
You certainly did. Wow thanks for putting it all together, and I hope I didn''t confuse too many people. There''s lots of options, as everyone can see. The only thing I am certain about is that the two 3mm pinks will go on the sides.

I can do

1) Rose gold mount w/champagne
2) Rose gold mount w/Greengray
3) Rose gold mount w/salmon

I think the only option for the white gold one is the greengrey since the other stones are too small to fit in that one.

Thanks again!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more pic - I promise. I got to taking some better pics. One in of the greengrey in the LOGR white setting, and one of the greengrey in the rose setting with the pinks on the side. BTW, does everyone think those pinks look good on the side. No one commented, so I was just curious.

greenpinkswhiterose.JPG

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
The rose gold setting w. the green/grey - it is Hot. The white setting washes out your colored diamond and makes it looks much less special. The pink side stones are fine, however, can you get a photo of it with clear stones for us to compare? I''m thinking white stones may show off the green grey due to the contrast (but while it still needs the rose gold to bring up the green).

I don''t like the salmon stone in the rose gold setting - it gets lost.

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE the green in rose gold -- with the pink side stones.

please please please choose that option :)

kimi

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/15/2008 8:58:24 PM
Author: sonomacounty
The rose gold setting w. the green/grey - it is Hot. The white setting washes out your colored diamond and makes it looks much less special. The pink side stones are fine, however, can you get a photo of it with clear stones for us to compare? I'm thinking white stones may show off the green grey due to the contrast (but while it still needs the rose gold to bring up the green).

I don't like the salmon stone in the rose gold setting - it gets lost.
Well, the diamonds in the LOGR already are white. I took this pic (uh oh, another pic right?!!
emcrook.gif
) with my 1/2 carat each light yellows. They're obviously too big for the side stones, but they're the closest diamonds I have to white. I don't actually own any large white diamonds since I prefer colored ones. I wish you guys could see it in person with the pinks, they really stand out in the setting (to me anyways), but it's so hard to get a decent photograph. This picture was taken in very dim light in my den. Again, stone looks dark because of the camera.

greenwithyellows.jpg

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
The pink side stones for sure. It starts getting washed out or greyed a bit, again, with the neutral color (meaning the yellows you just put in). Thanks for doing that.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After seeing the champagne diamond in this setting, I have to admit (or confuse!
3.gif
) I like that too. It makes the diamond look "pinkish-brown". YUM!!
30.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
I''m of no use to you at all except to say yowzers! you have some fabulous options! the RG is just lovely and makes the green pop, plus its more the correct size than the salmon. Love the pink sides. What a fabulous project!
great job with the photo collage Omie!

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
I love the rose gold setting with the green-gray diamond and the pink sides. Eye catching and beautiful
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results