shape
carat
color
clarity

Graduated Diamond Riviera Necklace

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Perfection! I’m adding a graduated Riviera necklace to my “someday” list after seeing yours!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:You have an incredible collection!! Love the way it all goes together.
Enjoy the shine and the smiles!!!! :D

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning necklace! It is such a beautiful, classic, timeless piece. The proportions look perfect and elegant on you. I hope you feel like a million bucks every time you wear it because you certainly look fabulous!

Thanks so much. It makes me feel like my little bling is coming together

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Perfection! I’m adding a graduated Riviera necklace to my “someday” list after seeing yours!!!
Thank you. It’s definitely a great piece.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
:appl:You have an incredible collection!! Love the way it all goes together.
Enjoy the shine and the smiles!!!! :D

Thank you for your kind words. It’s definitely small compared to the fabulous ladies on this forum

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
I am drooling over your collection, so beautiful :)
Can you tell us specs of the bangle too?
It’s always on top of my wishlist!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Wow ! A beautiful collection indeed! That necklace is to die for!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I am drooling over your collection, so beautiful :)
Can you tell us specs of the bangle too?
It’s always on top of my wishlist!
Thanks so much. The bracelet is IDJ 3.60 ctw of ps quality Diamonds. It’s 18 .20 point stones. It has a tread about the bracelet.

Lara khzam

Rough_Rock
So I’m at jewelers last week looking for new chain for my diamond cross and lo and behold this happened. 13.5 graduated diamond riviera necklace. The graduation of sizes just felt so right with my new studs, diamond bangle & .30 pointer diamond cross that I immediately said I’m taking it. It’s the perfect piece to tie them all together. I had few of stones in front changed out and I picked her up today. I can’t get a popsicle until next year. DH doesn’t even know yet lol D6BFDFC1-52E6-43F1-91CE-70F18511D0F2.jpeg

Such a beautiful necklace!!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Do u wear it occasionally or is it a daily use necklace?

I haven’t told DH yet so right now it’s put up. I plan to wear it occasionally as I’m not a huge necklace wearer. I’m really a bracelet girl and feel naked if something isn’t on my wrist

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much. The bracelet is IDJ 3.60 ctw of ps quality Diamonds. It’s 18 .20 point stones. It has a tread about the bracelet.

So stunning @Missie1 ! The stones look super white! Are they H-I?

Shimmer45

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!

Do you have a post for your beautiful diamond cross?

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Holy moly you are one lucky lady! It’s amazing on your neck!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2: Wow! They definitely look whiter than that!

They really do. I think must must be Is or have flou to have them appear whiter. Either way I’m so glad

rochelle5218

Rough_Rock
@Missie1 does your necklace roll or flip? I saw another post and a user had the three prong setting and she said it constantly rolls. What size are your center stones? I want to purchase a riviera but I don’t want to run into the problem of it rolling.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
@Missie1 does your necklace roll or flip? I saw another post and a user had the three prong setting and she said it constantly rolls. What size are your center stones? I want to purchase a riviera but I don’t want to run into the problem of it rolling.

Hi,

I haven’t actually worn it besides modeling pics in the house. It hasn’t rolled or flipped. The total weight for first five stones is 2.80 ctw. The center is .72 and two on each side are .64 points. The stones next to the .60s are .40 pointers. Then drops to .30s and gets smaller. The jeweler said that the weight of the front stones is what keeps it stationary. I think you will need to ensure that the weight is enough in front to weigh it down Kwim. What size are you considering?

rochelle5218

Rough_Rock
I’m thinking 12ct, with a 1.00ct in the center. I love your jewelry!!! I had to get a bangle just like yours, it was so beautiful

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I’m thinking 12ct, with a 1.00ct in the center. I love your jewelry!!! I had to get a bangle just like yours, it was so beautiful

I think that should definitely weigh it down enough. Thank you so much. I do love that bangle , I ended up getting another one lol. Can’t wait to see pics of yours. Are you planning to stack or wear single? I was at jeweler the other day trying on the matching bracelet to the necklace with my two bangles on. Needless to say I now need the bracelet

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results