clarity

#TBT Good things come to those who wait...my Daniel K is here

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Breathtaking!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so happy for you Mrs. S! You have your dream ring, and it''s just perfect. Take care.
36.gif
35.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsS, congrats! It''s gorgeous, I love it, and hate your tiny little not-still-bloated-from-pregnancy finger! Wear it in good health!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!! Aiiighhhhhhh! So excited. That baby looks like FOUR CARATS+++++ on your wee paw. PERFECTION. I''m so used to seeing ginormo rings kind of orbiting your finger that its amazing to see a ring, YOUR ring actually F-I-T!!! And what a ring it is -- swoonable confection of sparkle. MORE PIX!!!!
9.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Mrs. Salvo has her OWN Brick! LOVE IT!

Gosh, M/S, it just looks SO SO incredibly at home on your paw! Yay to you for having the courage to hold out....it paid off handsomely!

Would you consider a leetle time share arrangement on that baby??!!
31.gif
31.gif

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ring! And it does look large on your small finger. It''s good to know I won''t have to go too huge to look big on my slightly bigger than your finger (I''m a size 4.)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
MrsS, your DK takes my breath away. I am so glad you got your heart''s desire in both DH and ring.
2.gif

shay

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
"sparklesparkle- thank you. i agree, it looks wonderful now that it''s the correct size. they also made the halo a bit tighter so there really isn''t any airline and I love it even more than that way."

I thought something looked a little different! Glad I''m not losing my mind!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
diver- thank you

surfgirl- thanks. i really do feel so lucky to have been able to get this ring and i''m glad i can provide it with a good home.

gemgirl- thanks so much.

Po10472- thanks. it has been a lot of research and i hope it all pays off.

ginseng_girl- thanks

kcoursolle- thanks. it is very well made and helps me to feel comfortable wearing all the pave.

cutey-thanks so much. now don''t you second guess your to die for MB princess for one second girl. you''ve got an amazing stone and your set is one of my all time favorites.

Lorelei- thanks woman..

Dani-hehe..thanks. i promise to get more pics as soon as I can. Baby Jake doesn''t quite get why I need him to sleep so I can take more ring pics
9.gif

Love in Bloom..thank you

Ellen: I promise. i''ve got to think of some creative props..hmmmm..

TanDogMom- thanks

rainydaze- thanks. it really is an amazing feeling. almost like getting engaged all over again with the new feeling of a new ring on my finger. i love it.

allycat- thanks. i know you''ve been around for much of my journey as well and appreciate advice you gave me from time to time.

mmmd-thanks

arjunajane- thank you. it really is the perfect size, although it stills looks uncomfortably big right now.

October2008bride- thanks. the relationship b/t the halo and stone is part of what made me fall in love with it. it is perfect.

clairebelle- you are too sweet. thanks again.

mom2twogirls- i''ve got 2 girls too. arent'' they the greatest? thanks...

curlygirl- thanks

lesco- haha..no suggestions for finger trimming. I used to get made fun of for having small hands. it sure pays off for jewelry though...

HaloAngel- thanks. I''ll have to measure the width of the halo and the band. I''ll try to remember to do that later. my guess for the band is 2 or 2.5mm and i''m not sure about the width of the halo.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW! Your new ring is seriously AMAZING, Mrs. S! It''s stunning-the stone, the setting, everything! It looks perfect on you! Big, but not too big! I can''t get over how beautiful it is! Congratulations!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, mrssalvo, I am so glad I popped on here and saw this!!!
30.gif
It is absolutely stunning, and so worth the wait!! I love the cushion. I am so happy for you!! You so deserve such a beautiful ring, after all your helping other folks like me over the years!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Amazingly, stunningly gorgeous, MrsS
30.gif
30.gif

Your sig line is more appropriate than ever
36.gif
35.gif

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
What taste you have! So beautiful! Do you find yourself just staring at it?
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
purrfectpear- thank you. i agree, any bigger and I just couldn''t carry it off.

risingsun-thank you. it really is a dream come true.

mrs.smitty- i can''t wait to see your ring..i bet the stone is amazing..

dem- thank you. I think you got of few off the forum emails regarding my setting indecions too..lol. thanks for always lending a listening ear..

trutledazzle- thanks. I still think we should try to plan a GTG, even if it''s at Tiffany''s. then we can see how our rings peform in their awesome lighting
3.gif

EMPTorres and Tuckins1- thanks so much

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry I''m late -- I don''t know how I missed it till now. Congratulations! It''s lovely on that delicate finger of yours.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
lyra- thank you

tgal-hehe..thanks

deco-thanks so much. you are another one that gave me a ton of input during my whole ordeal and I really do appreciate all you hlep. I totally agree it's so nice to see a ring on my finger that actually fits.

alj- haha..my own brick. it sure does feel that way. of course next time i'm in chicago i'll get pics next to deejay's real brick and i'm sure my ring will look more like a peable.

coda- definitely the big plus to small finger sizes.

shay- thank you.

thing2of2- thanks..it's is big and i hope it's not too big
32.gif
2.gif

ofg- thanks. it was worth the wait but it sure was a very long and painful journey.

isaku- thank you

fashionvictim- thank you. i do like to look at it
41.gif

harriet- thanks so much.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
MRS. S!!!! I am so sorry I missed this when you first posted it! It is gorgeous!!! Now I keep thinking about how Pearlman''s didn''t have another for me when I called. I would have been thrilled to have one just like it! It is crazy beautiful! I would to see a Daniel K in person! The detail looks perfect!! Congrats a million times over, I haven''t been around for the entire ring saga, but I know you have waited a while and I couldn''t agree more that good things come to those who wait! Enjoy!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD! Simply Stunning!!!!
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! its amazing!!!! you are one very very very lucky lady!!!! wow.....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I have always loved this Daniel K setting. Congratulations!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes that sucker is gorgeous.

I could NOT be more happy for you MrsS! It was my pleasure to go through the deliberation process with you - I know how much you have always wanted a cushion, and a DK setting and I am so happy that you''ve finally gotten your dream ring. That stone is SO amazing...all the fire it throws off and the liveliness it clearly has is evident in all the pictures.

It is FANTASTIC! There aren''t even words to describe how fantastic it is. YAY!!!!!
36.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so glad it finally came! It looks great!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
More pictures... pleeeeeaaassse??!!??

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Late to the party again, but I just want to say congratulations on your beautiful upgrade. I''m so happy that you finally got exactly what you wanted.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really have to visit this board more often.
38.gif

I can''t BELIEVE this has been here this whole time and I haven''t been drooling and clicking and clicking back, and drooling.

As Ellen said... GET THE SALTS! I feel faint.

It''s astonishingly phenomenally beautiful!!!

After such a long wait, I''m so happy you''ve got your dream ring. Enjoy it!!! You deserve it!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning!

Congratulations!

30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh mrss... I truly did miss ALL of the wonderful rings we''ve been waiting for while I was MIA for graduation/move. I can''t get over how truly perfect this ring is for you. It looks like it was made for your hand. I''m so glad that you waited for the ONE. Stunning
30.gif
Enjoy!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
crookedrock- thanks so much. gotta just love cushion halo''s right?
2.gif

cushioncutnut and emilina- thanks..

SanDiegoLady- thanks. I was hoping I''d get and *oh my stars* from you
2.gif

Bev-thank you. nice to see you back posting!!

FireGoddess- thanks woman. it is true that deep down I really wanted a cushion and I''m so thankful you encouaged me not to setting despite the crazy move to get rid of my awesome round.

legacyGirl- thanks

dreamer- I will try and get some more pics today...

Fly Girl- thank you. i really do love it and feel very blessed.

Gypsy- Hey lady. thank you. i''m really happy with how it turned out.

imdanny- thanks..

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Mrssalvo:

Your Daniel K ring is georgeous and looks perfect on your finger. You made a very good choice. I have seen Daniel K rings at local jewelres and they look very delicate and the workamship is superb. Generally, dealers are not willing to offer much of a discount, if any on Daniel K jewelry. I am just curious how Pearlman managaed to get some that they can discount. The styles are still up to date, so I''m not sure why they are "closeout".

AN

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations MrsSalvo. Your ring and diamond is GORGEOUS!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results